London Terror Attack

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

London Terror Attack

Post by n0el »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... rth-london

Now that it has been established that radical white supremacist terrorism exists, maybe time to come together and work for a better society?
mad cuz bad
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: London Terror Attack

Post by fei123456 »

A civil war is inevitable?
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

:roll:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

What if Muslims are white, too? :hmm:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Aren't they usually defined as "white"?
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I'm tempted to use the exact same rhetoric and logic demagoges use when it's a muslim-fundamentalist motivated terroristic act here. But then again, it won't accomplish anything but more hatred and polarization, what we need is to take those hate crimes (as the number grows) seriously but professionally. Show populists and demagoges how its done right.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Jerom wrote:Aren't they usually defined as "white"?

You're only white if you have pink nipples I'm afraid.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

"Being treated as a terror attack" might be a little too much PC'ness
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Snuden wrote:"Being treated as a terror attack" might be a little too much PC'ness

Terror attack is still a Terror attack even if it's not from an outside force and also the motivation seems to be about the same as a 'real' terror attack. Plus it's about making a statement, you can't let those people led by hatred go on a self-justice rampage
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

I had the same ideological thoughts as you, when I was in college.

Somehow it pisses me off that there are even mosques in the UK.

Somehow it pisses me off that children can't feel safe in a public swimming pool anymore.

Somehow it pisses me off that my great grandmother had to shit her pants because budgets was cut, where she stayed.

Somehow it pisses me off that I can't even wear short pants in Sudan.

Somehow it pisses me off that my children can't eat the same (traditional) pork dish, that I did when I was in school.

Somehow it pisses me off that we CONSTANTLY have to adapt to the culture that is brought to us (in Northern Europe)
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Same thing happened when the Christians come to Scandinavia 1000 years ago.

The Norsemen culture died out.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

It pisses you off because you are a narrow-minded bigot. Remember the holocaust!
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I'm waiting for @lejend to tell me if we should kick people like this out of the country?!
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Snuden wrote:I had the same ideological thoughts as you, when I was in college.

Somehow it pisses me off that children can't feel safe in a public swimming pool anymore.

Somehow it pisses me off that my great grandmother had to shit her pants because budgets was cut, where she stayed.

Somehow it pisses me off that my children can't eat the same (traditional) pork dish, that I did when I was in school.

Somehow it pisses me off that we CONSTANTLY have to adapt to the culture that is brought to us (in Northern Europe)

Wait, neither did I say all that nor could it be derived from what I said. We clearly don't have the same thoughts.
Also, "when I was in college" implies you're having a more mature view now but then you sprout all that highly immature, undifferentiated stuff.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Maybe "devide them" is the only way to solve this
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lol most of that is just ridiculous. So first off you're against freedom of religion? Your second point I assume is about a muslim dude touching some people in a public pool in Canada, but I've got news for you, people have gotten groped, molested, and raped in public pools ever since they started to exist, it just generally doesn't make front line news. Why do you care about clothing in Sudan? If you don't live in Sudan who cares and if you do the type of pants you can wear should be the least of your worries. You can still buy pork lol unless you're living in a town that's like 85%+ muslim. You as a person don't have to do jack shit to adapt. All you have to do is appear respectful of your neighbors and the people you see in the market, just like you've always had to do.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

gibson wrote:

Lol most of that is just ridiculous. So first off you're against freedom of religion? Your second point I assume is about a muslim dude touching some people in a public pool in Canada, but I've got news for you, people have gotten groped, molested, and raped in public pools ever since they started to exist, it just generally doesn't make front line news. Why do you care about clothing in Sudan? If you don't live in Sudan who cares and if you do the type of pants you can wear should be the least of your worries. You can still buy pork lol unless you're living in a town that's like 85%+ muslim. You as a person don't have to do jack shit to adapt. All you have to do is appear respectful of your neighbors and the people you see in the market, just like you've always had to do.

Re-lol.

No, I did not refer to some random incident in Canada, I refer to whats happening on a frequent basis in Scandinavia.

I mentioned Sudan because I was there in the mid 90's - working for a humanitarian organization. As Sudan is a muslim country, wearing short pants were not allowed, so obviously we had to respect that. No problem.

But it seems to me that many immigrants DO NOT respect the laws and culture of their host country.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:It pisses you off because you are a narrow-minded bigot. Remember the holocaust!

How are things in Sweden with the immigrants?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Haha... Look at that Charles Clymer dude.

Barely a day above 20, yet still declares "This is a terror attack" while flashing a rainbow colored homo flag on whatever platform he used to spread his intellect.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Colombia Jjtuxtron
Crossbow

Post by Jjtuxtron »

How many terrorist attacks were comited by white supremacist and by muslims this year?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Jjtuxtron wrote:How many terrorist attacks were comited by white supremacist and by muslims this year?

Is not so much about that. Every act of terror is wrong, regardless how often it is committed.
What I find "funny" is 20 year olds with homo flags posting on Twitter, SO busy telling whoever is dumb enough to listen that whites are bad too!

According to statistics the guy dont even know from which animal the meat in his hamburger come from.

FFS!
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Snuden wrote:Haha... Look at that Charles Clymer dude.

Barely a day above 20, yet still declares "This is a terror attack" while flashing a rainbow colored homo flag on whatever platform he used to spread his intellect.

what was it then? it's only a terror attack when it's done by a muslim? or only when more than 10 people die? what's a terror attack these days?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

umeu wrote:
Snuden wrote:Haha... Look at that Charles Clymer dude.

what was it then? it's only a terror attack when it's done by a muslim? or only when more than 10 people die? what's a terror attack these days?

Per definition it might be a terror attack, provided it was done "in the hope of attaining political or religious aims"

A terror attack is defined by "a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims"
[Sith] - Baphomet
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

Pull yourselves together chaps- once you allow a definition to be determined by what was intended and not what is real you derogate from the consensus making majority to the elite the power to determine which is which- a terror attack is whatever you are told a terror attack is.

The bloke was an angry nut-job just like the guy who shot the republicans last week and none of this should be surprising.

You don't need new definitions of hate crimes (thought crime) to deal with this as luckily killing people is already illegal here.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

so, sure, this is not a terrorist attack then oats. But what was the one in London a few weeks back? Or few months back, or 2005?