Game of Thrones-season 7

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Game of Thrones-season 7

Post by Garja »

Show is good =/
Just the plot is more obvious now because it's leading to the end (e.g big ass company rerunited to go behind the wall, or Daneyres-Jon love story). Just the plot has less twists and it's quite sped up due to short amount of episodes.
Image Image Image
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Garja wrote:Show is good =/
Just the plot is more obvious now because it's leading to the end (e.g big ass company rerunited to go behind the wall, or Daneyres-Jon love story). Just the plot has less twists and it's quite sped up due to short amount of episodes.

Yeah, there's nothing much they can do about the plot being a little more obvious now, but there are things which were bad and not neccesary. For example Jaimie/Bronn plot armor.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

funny this was the first episode which i thought was good. Imo the best episode of this season so far. Jaimie surviving didnt even bother me because i knew he couldnt die so i wasnt surprised. But overall it felt like there were no major plotholes, no stupid senseless army movements and a decent show of all characters. Just solid Got entertainment which this season has lacked of so far. Also Jon Targaryen is Rhaegars legit child and therefore is the true heir to the throne, Daenerys is just a bastard daughter. My favourite scene
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

lordraphael wrote:funny this was the first episode which i thought was good. Imo the best episode of this season so far. Jaimie surviving didnt even bother me because i knew he couldnt die so i wasnt surprised. But overall it felt like there were no major plotholes, no stupid senseless army movements and a decent show of all characters. Just solid Got entertainment which this season has lacked of so far. Also Jon Targaryen is Rhaegars legit child and therefore is the true heir to the throne, Daenerys is just a bastard daughter. My favourite scene

fuck, i haven't even seen the episode yet

i should've known better
Top quality poster.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Laurence Drake wrote:
lordraphael wrote:funny this was the first episode which i thought was good. Imo the best episode of this season so far. Jaimie surviving didnt even bother me because i knew he couldnt die so i wasnt surprised. But overall it felt like there were no major plotholes, no stupid senseless army movements and a decent show of all characters. Just solid Got entertainment which this season has lacked of so far. Also Jon Targaryen is Rhaegars legit child and therefore is the true heir to the throne, Daenerys is just a bastard daughter. My favourite scene

fuck, i haven't even seen the episode yet

i should've known better

i wanted to do the same mistake then i forced myself to first watch the episode and then visit this thread :P
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I'm just glad littlefinger is back to being himself this episode. In the first few seasons he was my favorite character but in this season and the last one he seems to be getting out-schemed and not doing too much ... at least they didn't let Arya toy with him completely.

Ever since season 1 I was kinda hoping it would come down to a Varys vs Baelish fight for the finale but they're not really dictating the moves like they used to.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

WickedCossack wrote:I'm just glad littlefinger is back to being himself this episode. In the first few seasons he was my favorite character but in this season and the last one he seems to be getting out-schemed and not doing too much ... at least they didn't let Arya toy with him completely.

Ever since season 1 I was kinda hoping it would come down to a Varys vs Baelish fight for the finale but they're not really dictating the moves like they used to.

well Varys doesnt want to be in charge. He sees himself as a servant so why would it come to this. I also kind of like that littlefinger out schemed arya.But im not sure if they have the time left to make a good story out of it.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

WickedCossack wrote:

You're saying that but it could be that the show just isn't showing us that they are. The puppet show that was season 1 didn't show too much of Varys or Baelish scheming, and now with so little time they could just be hiding it in the background. Showing littlefinger make these sneaky moves is a great way of saying "don't forget, baelish still doing his thing."
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

I found out why this episode was so good - it wasn't written by D&D
Top quality poster.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Laurence Drake wrote:I found out why this episode was so good - it wasn't written by D&D

What's that?
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

lordraphael wrote:I also kind of like that littlefinger out schemed arya.But im not sure if they have the time left to make a good story out of it.

Argh, could somebody please end him. :o

Though indeed, for the story it's better that Arya gets outsmarted.
But still. Littlefingers games, :huh: , get on my nervers.
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

you know its a good character if you're getting annoyed by it
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:I found out why this episode was so good - it wasn't written by D&D

What's that?

the show producers afaik
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

ovi12 wrote:

What's that?

they write most of the episodes
Top quality poster.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Bron is the best
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

WickedCossack wrote:I'm just glad littlefinger is back to being himself this episode. In the first few seasons he was my favorite character but in this season and the last one he seems to be getting out-schemed and not doing too much ... at least they didn't let Arya toy with him completely.

Honestly after that "play every possible series of events in your head" speech it would be really cheap if Baelish got outschemed or surprised by anything. At best he could have been defeated by Bran; but now that Baelish has been alerted, I think he should be able to defeat Bran as well if it comes to that.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

I dont care who sits on the fucking iron throne, but if Bronn doesn't get his castle, this series was a waste.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Oh my god I just completely forgot that I didn't watch Game of thrones on Sunday. I'm moving today and I was so busy packing it completely escaped my mind. Thus must be rectified immediately.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

thanks spain
Top quality poster.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

plot armour saves our heroes once again!
Top quality poster.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Laurence Drake wrote:plot armour saves our heroes once again!

i loved this series for everybody having the ability to die, and look where we are now..
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

So, i just watched the leaked e6....

[spoiler=spoiler]what the actual fuck? Seriously, i coundnt write a worse plot if i tried, this whole episode and a decent part of this season is so poorly written its making me dislike the show[/spoiler]
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

lemmings121 wrote:So, i just watched the leaked e6....

[spoiler=spoiler]what the actual fuck? Seriously, i coundnt write a worse plot if i tried, this whole episode and a decent part of this season is so poorly written its making me dislike the show[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]loooooooool. I agree horrible. But still the action is good and yea we like to hate on it but theres not much better stuff out there.[/spoiler]
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

[spoiler=spoiler]I really didn't want ice dragons and now it seems they cant win vs the night king im so sad :'(. Like we all know the end is just that they die now[/spoiler]
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk