Game of Thrones-season 7

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: Game of Thrones-season 7

Post by lemmings121 »

E6
[spoiler=spoiler]WTF was this arch to capture a undead?
What did they expect to gain from it? ok, lets make this impossible mission, kidnap a undead and bring it to Cersei! that for sure will save the world!

"yea I also have one undead, hes even my bodyguard! anyway, not my problem! bye!"

So yea, pretty much the basis of this whole episode is pointless mission that will bring absolutelly nothing to the table.
(btw, good thing that john now remembers he has to burn the dead, could have tought of it before the pointless expedition, and let some prisioner die and revive in the wall.)

Then you have Winterfell. Sansa has spent 6 seasons getting wiser and smart and etc, and now she says "oh, I have a problem, LF is sure someone I can trust for advice!, btw, Brienne, you are too loyal, go away."

Also, Bran: "yes i know, that kid knows everything and every problem could be solved if we talked to him for a while... but he is super creepy and people get unconfortable arround him, we better just ignore him."

The whole thing feels like a bad action movie, where every charecter is stupid and they make a bad plan, just to create cool action scenes.[/spoiler]
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

lemmings121 wrote:E6
What did they expect to gain from it? ok, lets make this impossible mission, kidnap a undead and bring it to Cersei! that for sure will save the world!

"yea I also have one undead, hes even my bodyguard! anyway, not my problem! bye!"

So yea, pretty much the basis of this whole episode is pointless mission that will bring absolutelly nothing to the table.
(btw, good thing that john now remembers he has to burn the dead, could have tought of it before the pointless expedition, and let some prisioner die and revive in the wall.)

Then you have Winterfell. Sansa has spent 6 seasons getting wiser and smart and etc, and now she says "oh, I have a problem, LF is sure someone I can trust for advice!, btw, Brienne, you are too loyal, go away."

Also, Bran: "yes i know, that kid knows everything and every problem could be solved if we talked to him for a while... but he is super creepy and people get unconfortable arround him, we better just ignore him."

The whole thing feels like a bad action movie, where every charecter is stupid and they make a bad plan, just to create cool action scenes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]the drama in winterfell does feel very forced

main purpose of the wall expedition wasn't to convince cersei, though; it was to show danny that the dead existed and were a problem

what I don't understand is why the night king chose to kill the dragon that was flying in the distance instead of the one that was standing right in front of him and carrying all of the story's heroes[/spoiler]
Top quality poster.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

kami_ryu wrote:Wait I thought baelish died

[spoiler]he'll die next episode[/spoiler]
Top quality poster.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Laurence Drake wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:E6

[spoiler]the drama in winterfell does feel very forced

main purpose of the wall expedition wasn't to convince cersei, though; it was to show danny that the dead existed and were a problem

what I don't understand is why the night king chose to kill the dragon that was flying in the distance instead of the one that was standing right in front of him and carrying all of the story's heroes[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]plot armour ? maybe he wanted to train his aiming skillz[/spoiler]
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

lordraphael wrote:Spoiler

[spoiler=spoiler]plot armor is really strong here.
the gendry/raven/dragon perfect timming crossing a continent twice in 24h(if tyrion spent 5seconds more talking to dany she would get there too late),

and then Benjen comming from nowhere to have this dialogue:

-Get my horse and run!
-Come with me!
-I cant, its like that door on titanic, only one of us fit on top of the horse.[/spoiler]
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

[spoiler=spoiler]yeah lol that random benjen arrival was hilarious. was thinking that they couldn't possibly do something so retarded but i was wrong.[/spoiler]
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

lemmings121 wrote:

the gendry/raven/dragon perfect timming crossing a continent twice in 24h(if tyrion spent 5seconds more talking to dany she would get there too late),

-Get my horse and run!
-Come with me!
-I cant, its like that door on titanic, only one of us fit on top of the horse.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]the dragons were fun... they apear from nowhere, destroy and leave.
Almost like tucktucktuck

benji is dead.. he cant cross the wall.[/spoiler]
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

t3rror1sta wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

-Get my horse and run!
-Come with me!

[spoiler=spoiler]the dragons were fun... they apear from nowhere, destroy and leave.
Almost like tucktucktuck

benji is dead.. he cant cross the wall.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]no need to cross the wall, just gtfo that place and bring john close to the wall, just like his horse did.

btw, benjen should be riding and elk =/
rip cold hands.[/spoiler]
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I thought it was a good episode besides the benjin thing. Like he totally could have gotten on the horse too.........
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Story has utterly gone to shit. I remain adamant about this. No way GRRM would write this...
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

Post by rickytickitembo »

Seems Martin has gone soft.
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

also overlooked fact gendry is an olympic athlete who can run a marathon at the same pace usain bolt runs the 100 metre dash
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

and then raven flight time and dragon flight time and youd think if youre going to spend several days on a dragon venturing into the wild, cold wind you'd wear something that isn't a dress???? Like doesn't Danny have adventure clothes? Jon's plot armor is ridiculous. Arya is too aggressive.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

deleted_user wrote:and then raven flight time and dragon flight time and youd think if youre going to spend several days on a dragon venturing into the wild, cold wind you'd wear something that isn't a dress???? Like doesn't Danny have adventure clothes? Jon's plot armor is ridiculous. Arya is too aggressive.

The Lord of Light works in mysterious ways!
Top quality poster.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

funny fact: if daenarys needed to take shit before going to rescue Jon, they all would've died!
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

princeofkabul wrote:funny fact: if daenarys needed to take shit before going to rescue Jon, they all would've died!

Top quality poster.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

just bad
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Actually i literally dont like the series right now but i dont know why i am watching :D
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Breaking Bad has totally cleared the cake for greatest television drama.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

deleted_user wrote:Breaking Bad has totally cleared the cake for greatest television drama.

breaking bad is so overrated imo
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Breaking Bad has totally cleared the cake for greatest television drama.

breaking bad is so overrated imo

Everything that is good is overrated at some point. Aside from its unique plotline, cinematography; breaking bad carries many symbolic meanings, which makes it an art imo.
[spoiler=Clip]
phpBB [video]
[/spoiler]

For example in this clip, a comment i liked is how Walter transforms a good intention of gift( watch) into an evil purpose. It is a very small detail, but i like this kinda stuff. It depends on taste, for example i find pulp fiction overrated and dont like it so much. But i wanted to protect my BB :biggrin:
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Random Benjenn Stark ?? How random was that ? Is there an explanation, I forgot how he died tbh. That was the most wtf moment of the series for me. :P Why not just make it Ned Stark for the lols?

Also that ending shot where you know the dragon was going to open his blue eye. I was so hoping the ice dude would be standing there for 20 seconds then turn round to his ice friend and been like "well shit, turns out I can't do dragons, oh well."

I tried to get into breaking bad but it's just too american so I made it like 5 episodes or smth, I don't recall.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

WickedCossack wrote:Random Benjenn Stark ?? How random was that ? Is there an explanation, I forgot how he died tbh. That was the most wtf moment of the series for me. :P Why not just make it Ned Stark for the lols?

Also that ending shot where you know the dragon was going to open his blue eye. I was so hoping the ice dude would be standing there for 20 seconds then turn round to his ice friend and been like "well shit, turns out I can't do dragons, oh well."

I tried to get into breaking bad but it's just too american so I made it like 5 episodes or smth, I don't recall.

ye i was hoping for that aswell. Would have been so funny :D
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)