Game of Thrones-season 7

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Game of Thrones-season 7

Post by lordraphael »

kami_ryu wrote:Isn't Benjenn Stark the guy in like the first episode who disappears beyond the wall? I remember him.

Also I can't believe white walkers can apparently do dragons. lame

ye it feels like a cheap move tbh. but the whole season has felt lame and cheap.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

WickedCossack wrote:Random Benjenn Stark ?? How random was that ? Is there an explanation, I forgot how he died tbh. That was the most wtf moment of the series for me. :P Why not just make it Ned Stark for the lols?

Also that ending shot where you know the dragon was going to open his blue eye. I was so hoping the ice dude would be standing there for 20 seconds then turn round to his ice friend and been like "well shit, turns out I can't do dragons, oh well."

I tried to get into breaking bad but it's just too american so I made it like 5 episodes or smth, I don't recall.

Nah Benjen Stark wasn't necesarily very random. He was initially a ranger in the night's watch in season one; he went on an expedition beyond the wall and never came back. The next appereance he made was in season 6 when he rescued Bran and the girl. It was revealed that the children of the forest found him half dead and put a piece of dragonglass in his heart (same as they did with the night king thousands of years ago). Benen revealed that since he was under this spell he was not able to go beyond the wall, and he would just do what he can to help. It makes sense that Benjen was tracking the army of the white walkers and was there hiding somewhere, waiting for the right opportunity to help.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:Isn't Benjenn Stark the guy in like the first episode who disappears beyond the wall? I remember him.

ye it feels like a cheap move tbh. but the whole season has felt lame and cheap.

I do think there were a lot of cheap moves this season, but I don't think Benjen was one of them. Please see my post right above this.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

I do think there were a lot of cheap moves this season, but I don't think Benjen was one of them. Please see my post right above this.

i was refering to the dragon. dont give a shit about benjen
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Chile Jutlander
Musketeer
ESO: ???????

Post by Jutlander »

Way to shit on your own show, D&D.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Yeah now the white walkers gonna roll over the "hasn't been breached in a thousand years" wall
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I feel like you guys are overstating the negative parts a little. Sure the first couple seasons were better but it's still quite entertaining. You all seemed to not waste any time before watching the leaked episode.
deleted_user wrote:Breaking Bad has totally cleared the cake for greatest television drama.
Meh. It's pretty great but it's no Wire. Or Fargo.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

daeny wants him to give her the D
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

rsy wrote:

Yeah now the white walkers gonna roll over the "hasn't been breached in a thousand years" wall

Probably will have something to do with the mark that night king left on brans arm, its known that there is magic blocking white walkers from entering beyond the wall but this might be broken now that bran passed whilst being marked.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

It was so BS how Baelish died. How did he not forsee that as a possibility?

I really hate Arya now, she is so cocky. I wish Jaquen, a real faceless man, comes and kills her.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yes if Baelish would've heeded his own "method" he would've seen it coming. Bran is too OP though you can't survive map hack...
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Ye Bran is going to warg into a white watcher and crown himself KING
Top quality poster.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Kinda disappointed that an undead dragon would be the reason for the wall to fall. Just felt like very poor writing to me. Hopefully in the books, if there will ever be a 7th book, it will be different
r]
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Damn if i had a aunt like this, no matter incest, I would do the same as Jon Snow did
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Uhhhh I wouldn't.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

i would haha

shouldve killed jaime tbh, wouldve made for a nice scare
Top quality poster.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

jaime is a boss. I love him. I really dislike the undead dragon, its lame.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

wololo
Image Image Image
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

lordraphael wrote:jaime is a boss. I love him. I really dislike the undead dragon, its lame.

ye thats why they should have killed him
Top quality poster.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Man they ruined Baelish.

Oh well, still really enjoyed this series. One more to go !
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Laurence Drake wrote:
lordraphael wrote:jaime is a boss. I love him. I really dislike the undead dragon, its lame.

ye thats why they should have killed him

well plot armour is strong again. At this point I feel like Cersei would kill anyone, Im still glad they didnt kill him.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

deleted_user wrote:Yes if Baelish would've heeded his own "method" he would've seen it coming. Bran is too OP though you can't survive map hack...

Yes. I was thinking that Baelish maybe would get surprised by Bran, but then I thought they made Bran say "chaos is a ladder" just to alert Baelish so that he doesn't get caught by surprise by Bran.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Yes if Baelish would've heeded his own "method" he would've seen it coming. Bran is too OP though you can't survive map hack...

Yes. I was thinking that Baelish maybe would get surprised by Bran, but then I thought they made Bran say "chaos is a ladder" just to alert Baelish so that he doesn't get caught by surprise by Bran.

well to be fair Baelish was done as soon as Bran entered the board. Cant beat a guy who knows everything.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

well to be fair Baelish was done as soon as Bran entered the board. Cant beat a guy who knows everything.

He could have left for the Vale right after Bran said that. Once he was alerted Bran was freaky, he could've watched him and tried to get information on him. Wildlings had wargs, so Baelish could've understood the general idea if he researched into it a little.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

haha bran became the three eyed raven :^)
Top quality poster.