Bodybuilding/Gym

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Bodybuilding/Gym

Post by Mameluke »

Is here any natural bodybuilder like me here? Or people who going to the gym (i guess that for sure)? And whats your favourite exercise?

My favourite one are squats for strong legs and ass :love:
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Bodybuilding/Gym

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@ilovesquats
:hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I have dem abs without gym call me swimalot
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

pecelot wrote:I have dem abs without gym call me swimalot

I love to swim also once a week!
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Bodybuilding is for [redacted] people. Strength training is what non-[redacted] people do. All hail the low-rep squat!

User was [redacted] for this post.
Pay more attention to detail.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

Gendarme wrote:Bodybuilding is for [redacted] people. Strength training is what non-[redacted] people do. All hail the low-rep squat!

wtf
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

i often like to sit in a chair for a long period of time. It's quite stimulating, however I'm not sure its as involving as most exercises.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I became heavily involved in free weight lifting and quasi bodybuilding for a short period of 10 months or so. I invested many, many hours online researching everything to know about basic, fundamental fitness: exercise programs, diet, form, progression, mobility, etc. During this time I went form 6' 4" 185 lbs (runner) to 250 lbs back down to 235 at roughly my same starting body fat %. I maxed out at 245/335/395 B/S/D (which isn't even that good). I counted calories, I bulked and cut, and I went to the gym on a variety of programs and I even bought my own free weight set. I followed youtubers and like five fitness/weightlifting subreddits and was very involved. I was so set in my mindset I believed I would never stop working out and lustfully looked forward to the day I told myself I'd start on gear. I looked good.

Well suffice to say it's been a couple years since then lol and I haven't really done anything with the time but buy new pants because I gained a waist size.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I go to the gym at least 2 times a week
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:i often like to sit in a chair for a long period of time. It's quite stimulating, however I'm not sure its as involving as most exercises.

if you stand up between this period quite often, then it will help you to get big muscles maybe
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

deleted_user wrote:I became heavily involved into free weight lifting and quasi bodybuilding for a short period of 10 months or so. I invested many, many hours online researching everything to know about basic, fundamental fitness: exercise programs, diet, form, progression, mobility, etc. During this time I went form 6' 4" 185 lbs (runner) to 250 lbs back down to 235 at roughly my same starting body fat %. I maxed out at 245/335/395 B/S/D (which isn't even that good). I counted calories, I bulked and cut, and I went to the gym on a variety of programs and I even bought my own free weight set. I followed youtubers and like five fitness/weightlifting subreddits. I was so set in my mindset I believed I would never stop working out and lustfully looked forward to the day I told myself I'd start on gear. I looked good.

Well suffice to say it's been a couple years since then lol and I haven't really done anything with the time but buy new pants because I gained a waist size.

its a cool story man!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It has a shitty ending.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Mameluké wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:i often like to sit in a chair for a long period of time. It's quite stimulating, however I'm not sure its as involving as most exercises.

if you stand up between this period quite often, then it will help you to get big muscles maybe

I'm already pretty jacked I can see my abs and biceps flabs and pieceps
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

So close to the 1k club
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gibson wrote:So close to the 1k club

DL was such a huge mental barrier. I plateaued on that hard and every time I put 4 plates on I would pull with no motivation.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You could have just improved bench, 3 plates should be attainable for just about everyone, as long as you have a good partner
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Reminds me of a good joke.

"Spotting a bro is my favorite rowing exercise."

Well there's a funnier way to tell that but you get the idea
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I'm doing around 80-140 pushups a day (60-80 -sets), that's about it. Apart from running sometimes I want to start cycling (the actual sport) after my exam period
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Pushups are great but you should try to incorporate some pulling motions too (pullups/assisted pullups or any rowing exercise) to counteract the shoulder impingement that pure pushing can potentially cause
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

yeah you're prolly right, rn I'm occasionally adding 2x 25 situps bc I can do it conveniently at home, too. Never gave it any thought, I started that whole pushups thing out of boredom and now its basically a daily routine for slightly over a year or so.
If I happen to find a decent place to do pullups I'll incorporate those, too

edit: I'm also a pretty good squatter, heels down slav/asian squatting np
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Well still good on you. That's a ton of pushups to be able to do in a set!
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I did like 1-2 year in highschool got bulky and shit but this year i studied YGS and grew up a big ass.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

deleted_user wrote:I became heavily involved in free weight lifting and quasi bodybuilding for a short period of 10 months or so. I invested many, many hours online researching everything to know about basic, fundamental fitness: exercise programs, diet, form, progression, mobility, etc. During this time I went form 6' 4" 185 lbs (runner) to 250 lbs back down to 235 at roughly my same starting body fat %. I maxed out at 245/335/395 B/S/D (which isn't even that good). I counted calories, I bulked and cut, and I went to the gym on a variety of programs and I even bought my own free weight set. I followed youtubers and like five fitness/weightlifting subreddits and was very involved. I was so set in my mindset I believed I would never stop working out and lustfully looked forward to the day I told myself I'd start on gear. I looked good.

is it you metis ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I do fingerbuilding on aoe
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I became heavily involved in free weight lifting and quasi bodybuilding for a short period of 10 months or so. I invested many, many hours online researching everything to know about basic, fundamental fitness: exercise programs, diet, form, progression, mobility, etc. During this time I went form 6' 4" 185 lbs (runner) to 250 lbs back down to 235 at roughly my same starting body fat %. I maxed out at 245/335/395 B/S/D (which isn't even that good). I counted calories, I bulked and cut, and I went to the gym on a variety of programs and I even bought my own free weight set. I followed youtubers and like five fitness/weightlifting subreddits and was very involved. I was so set in my mindset I believed I would never stop working out and lustfully looked forward to the day I told myself I'd start on gear. I looked good.

is it you metis ?

well that's just about the most insulting thing anyone's ever told me.