WTF & LOL

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

WTF & LOL

Post by Snuden »

I joined this forum, thinking that you guys were smart...hahah
Obviously you are much smarter than me, when it comes to AOE3, but besides that... HOLY SHIT! Dudes, the majority of you are dumb.

Hmmm... maybe not dumb as such. Maybe naive is a better word.

Some of the posts here have made me wonder how the hell you manage to tie you own shoe laces, I am pretty convinced that some of you cant.

Some of you I would like to have a drink with, others I would like to hit in the face. Sorry, but I dont deal too well with stupidity.

:mrgreen:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Re: WTF & LOL

Post by Snuden »

And ROFL
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Hopefully you'd drink with me.
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:Hopefully you'd drink with me.

Odds are I would - I would prbpably even pay
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lol why would you give a shit what this guy thinks? He's an even more annoying drunk than I drunk off some sad sense of conceitedness.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

That's an unfair question. Why would you put me on the spot like that?
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

What an intriguing topic of discussion! Were you aware that Einstein purportedly was also unable to tie his shoes? The correlation you made is unclear to me. Hope life gets better for you. You seem a little angry about something.... :sad:

:flowers: and hugs
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Have a wank , it'll make you feel better.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

This is lol, you right
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

But holy crap, most other are nothing but faggots complaining all the time - often one is smarter than the other.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? i have (on purpose) been an idiot here (I might be anyway) but holy crap. you ego is totally out of this world and your appreciation for other members is often 0.

Honestly... Look at yourselff! Most of you should be ashamed! A tight community... well yeah :)

Who am I to say this you might ask. Not important right now - but I am not NOW member :)
[Sith] - Baphomet
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Definitely worth a thread
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

sorry bruh u r just way 2 smart 4 us filthy degenerated plebs. i dunt even know how 2 write sum fucking sentences without replacing words with numbers. plZ have mercy dear sir and dont judge 2 much.

Snuden wrote:..and your appreciation for other members is often 0.

it doesnt show a lot of appreciation for other members if you make a thread about how fucking stupid they are :P just saying.

but pls dont judge though we are pathetic and this is excellent troll thread.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:Lol why would you give a shit what this guy thinks? He's an even more annoying drunk than I drunk off some sad sense of conceitedness.

Thank you for taking the bait! You Sir, is probably among the most ignorant on this forum, yet pretending to have an opinion on most topics. Sir! you made this thread easy to make. Do you remember what I told you about Donning-Kruger? If yes, how come you dont use it?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:sorry bruh u r just way 2 smart 4 us filthy degenerated plebs. i dunt even know how 2 write sum fucking sentences without replacing words with numbers. plZ have mercy dear sir and dont judge 2 much.

May I ask who the freaking hell you are? and not only that, who let you out of the asylum?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

pls stop doing drugs
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Snuden wrote:
AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:sorry bruh u r just way 2 smart 4 us filthy degenerated plebs. i dunt even know how 2 write sum fucking sentences without replacing words with numbers. plZ have mercy dear sir and dont judge 2 much.

May I ask who the freaking hell you are? and not only that, who let you out of the asylum?

i have so many personalities, i can hardly tell who i am. nobody let me out of the asylum, those idiots gave us WLAN !
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Snuden wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Lol why would you give a shit what this guy thinks? He's an even more annoying drunk than I drunk off some sad sense of conceitedness.

Thank you for taking the bait! You Sir, is probably among the most ignorant on this forum, yet pretending to have an opinion on most topics. Sir! you made this thread easy to make. Do you remember what I told you about Donning-Kruger? If yes, how come you dont use it?

Agh! I hate pretending to have opinions!
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

princeofkabul wrote:pls stop doing drugs

Faggot of malmo, may I kindly suggest you take your valium and let adults handle this - thank you.
You see, I usually require a certain level of intelligence in my thread, which obviously exclude most of you.

Thanks.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:
Snuden wrote:

i have so many personalities, i can hardly tell who i am. nobody let me out of the asylum, those idiots gave us WLAN !

That feeling I can relate to - trust me, it gets better as you age.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:
Snuden wrote:

Agh! I hate pretending to have opinions!

Dont worry, you never fooled me.
[Sith] - Baphomet
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

You made this post, thinking that we were dumb...hahah
Obviously you are much smarter than me, when it comes to posting, but besides that... HOLY SHIT! Dudes, you are dumb.

Some of the posts you have made here have made me wonder how the hell you manage to tie you own shoe laces, I am pretty convinced that you cant.

I wouldn't like to have a drink with you, I would like to hit you in the face. Sorry, but I don't deal too well with stupidity.

Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Snuden wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:pls stop doing drugs

Faggot of malmo, may I kindly suggest you take your valium and let adults handle this - thank you.
You see, I usually require a certain level of intelligence in my thread, which obviously exclude most of you.

Thanks.

Peasant of Cyprus, may I kindly suggest you to come down from your non existant moral highground and take a good look of yourself once again. I usually like to talk sense to retards which most definitely includes you.

thanks!
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Contrary to popular belief and what one would assume by examining the demographics, Kabul is nowhere near Malmö. The way they are correlated is that prince was trained in Kabul, but was then sent to Malmö for his mission.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:You made this post, thinking that we were dumb...hahah
Obviously you are much smarter than me, when it comes to posting, but besides that... HOLY SHIT! Dudes, you are dumb.

Some of the posts you have made here have made me wonder how the hell you manage to tie you own shoe laces, I am pretty convinced that you cant.

I wouldn't like to have a drink with you, I would like to hit you in the face. Sorry, but I don't deal too well with stupidity.

I can guarantee you one thing though... I have made (and is making more dough than you will ever see on that remote island you live on.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:Contrary to popular belief and what one would assume by examining the demographics, Kabul is nowhere near Malmö. The way they are correlated is that prince was trained in Kabul, but was then sent to Malmö for his mission.

I know Kabul is from Finland, and I actually kinda "like him" just dont tell him please.
[Sith] - Baphomet