PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by InsectPoison »

I recently got this game and it is quite good and kinda addictive. i was wondering if anyone else on ESOC has it and whether they want to team up with me?
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by sc »

InsectPoison wrote:I recently got this game and it is quite good and kinda addictive. i was wondering if anyone else on ESOC has it and whether they want to team up with me?

Been watching the Doc play this for a couple of weeks. One of the few game sI can actually enjoy watching without owning the actual game. Looks like a blast but i'm p00r
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sc wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:I recently got this game and it is quite good and kinda addictive. i was wondering if anyone else on ESOC has it and whether they want to team up with me?

Been watching the Doc play this for a couple of weeks. One of the few game sI can actually enjoy watching without owning the actual game. Looks like a blast but i'm p00r
SDC reppin. Firm handshakes. @InsectPoison I'm gonna start playing as soon as I get my new PC together, should be a week or two. You speak decent English right?
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

gibson wrote:
sc wrote:

SDC reppin. Firm handshakes. @InsectPoison I'm gonna start playing as soon as I get my new PC together, should be a week or two. You speak decent English right?

Is that a trick question aha? of course i speak fluently.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sc wrote:

soomit & shrood > doc
r]
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

Gichtenlord wrote:
sc wrote:

soomit & shrood > doc

They are certainly more skilled haha. Doc is just funny asf. Doc gets carried for sure
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gichtenlord wrote:
sc wrote:

soomit & shrood > doc
But are they two time blockbuster champions? Do they make red carpet apperences all over the globe? Are they sponsored by gfuel, the best energy drink of all time? Are they 6 foot 8 with a 37 inch vertical? Didn't think so.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

InsectPoison wrote:
gibson wrote:
sc wrote:Been watching the Doc play this for a couple of weeks. One of the few game sI can actually enjoy watching without owning the actual game. Looks like a blast but i'm p00r

Just making sure. I'll hit you up when I start playing.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I might be interested too. Looks quite fun with a party.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Everyone's playing this, it's disgusting. Recently my colleagues have been playing "Escape from Tarkov", they're very excited about it. Looks promising from what I've seen/heard.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

It can be fun in a party for sure, gets kinda annoying when things don't go your way though (too many wasted games just because a motorcycle doesn't want to land on its wheels, or just get spsotted by dudes you can't see).
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

deleted_user wrote:I might be interested too. Looks quite fun with a party.

Pm me your steam, we can play.
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

gibson wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You got your PC sorted?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

InsectPoison wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You got your PC sorted?
not yet, it won't be together til Thursday evening or Friday
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Goodspeed wrote:Everyone's playing this, it's disgusting. Recently my colleagues have been playing "Escape from Tarkov", they're very excited about it. Looks promising from what I've seen/heard.

I think watched a large streamer play it once, looks way too advanced and realistic. He got shot early on and couldn't move faster then a limp for the rest of that game.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

PubG is really an ingenious idea. Combines the mainstream allure of multiplayer FPS with the strategy of a survival game with the suspense of CSGO with a Hunger Games sort of twist all in (relatively) acceptably-paced action. That being said I'll probably get sick of it very soon.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

@gibson That's great though. A shooter where you are super paranoid about even being seen is doing it right. Intense and immersive. I think I'd prefer it over PUBG, if I played shooters in the first place that is.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

That just promotes extremely slow game play tbh, agonizingly slow game play.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:That just promotes extremely slow game play tbh, agonizingly slow game play.

Exactly @Goodspeed I don't want to be paranoid, I want non stop violence speed and momentum.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

deleted_user wrote:That just promotes extremely slow game play tbh, agonizingly slow game play.
Yeah I like that in shooters. Was a fan of Far Cry 2 as well, where you would often spend some time thinking about how to approach a mission instead of just going in guns blazing.
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

shouldnt u be hitting the books?
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

my respond always: "thank you for the compliment" :mrgreen:
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

SenorCallen wrote:

shouldnt u be hitting the books?

My uni starts 26th August mate.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

You're supposed to hit the books against your head before then