who ya got

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

who ya got

money mayweather
72%
Notorious mcgregor
28%

Total votes: 25

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

who ya got

Post by gibson »

Coming up in 10 dayz
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Re: who ya got

Post by __Uhlan__ »

The Irish Phenomenon has this in the bag!
Scotland grip_of_lron
Crossbow
ESO: I'll tell u later

Post by grip_of_lron »

The best boxer of all time, undefeated by some of the best boxers of all time... or...

A mediocre mma fighter who is only really great at cutting weight, and got outboxed by Nate Diaz, another MMA fighter without a professional boxing record.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Even though I like McGregor the most, I do not think he stands a chance
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Scripted match inc boiz
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

no garja option?
Top quality poster.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

grip_of_lron wrote:The best boxer of all time, undefeated by some of the best boxers of all time... or...

A mediocre mma fighter who is only really great at cutting weight, and got outboxed by Nate Diaz, another MMA fighter without a professional boxing record.

he is pretty successful for being a "mediocre mma fighter" dont ya think.

mayweathear will win it obviously, but both of them gonna make some serious money.

also saying that mayweather is the best boxer of all time is huge overstatement lol.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag wilsonshaheen
Crossbow

Post by wilsonshaheen »

grip_of_lron wrote:The best boxer of all time, undefeated by some of the best boxers of all time... or...

Lol "best boxer of all time" nobody ever said that he isnt even top 5 but he is the best boxer in this century(so far)
Scotland grip_of_lron
Crossbow

Post by grip_of_lron »

wilsonshaheen wrote:

Lol "best boxer of all time" nobody ever said that he isnt even top 5 but he is the best boxer in this century(so far)

Floyd is a dick, but he IS the best ever.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

ya gotta make do with what ya got
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

grip_of_lron wrote:
wilsonshaheen wrote:

P4p or in his weightclass.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

In reality, McGregor only has a punchers chance. Mayweather has proved time and again he can make world class boxers look amateur. Even Canelo couldn't touch him and Canelo is a beast of a boxer. Its a money spinner, McGregor wins either way as he takes his fat pay check home win or lose. If McGregor could beat him it would be monumental, but I cant see it happening. Although I would love to see it happen, who wouldn't ?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Usually the fan favourite will win or sometimes they'll let the underdog win to shake things up because who wants to watch if they know who's going to win? That's how things go in wrestling anyways. But these guys both have a lot of hype so who knows.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

I would say one of the greatest defense boxers, but a long way off being the greatest. To be the greatest, you need the full package, and Floyd has no charisma or class. The greatest is the champ of the people, the one the people love, which is not Floyd.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

Jam wrote:Usually the fan favourite will win or sometimes they'll let the underdog win to shake things up because who wants to watch if they know who's going to win? That's how things go in wrestling anyways. But these guys both have a lot of hype so who knows.

Wrestling ? I hope you don't mean WWE, its all a fix you know ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

CelticCrusader wrote:

I would say one of the greatest defense boxers, but a long way off being the greatest. To be the greatest, you need the full package, and Floyd has no charisma or class. The greatest is the champ of the people, the one the people love, which is not Floyd.

In his defense, he did say best boxer, not greatest champ. Otherwise i agree
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i could probably take this "floyd" guy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

CelticCrusader wrote:

one could also argue that a qualification of being the greatest boxer of all time is being able to read and write, in which case mayweather doesn't qualify.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

reading and writing has jack shit to do with boxing
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Well, if you take this thread into consideration...
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:reading and writing has jack shit to do with boxing

One could argue you need to be able to read and write to bribe refs and rig the game, which is what it would take to be the greatest boxer
Scotland grip_of_lron
Crossbow

Post by grip_of_lron »

umeu wrote:
grip_of_lron wrote:
Show hidden quotes

P4p or in his weightclass.

In his weight class for sure, but no boxer in history has ever had such a flawless career. Floyd has only been really rocked twice in his pro career. Makes him arguably the GOAT P4P.
Scotland grip_of_lron
Crossbow

Post by grip_of_lron »

CelticCrusader wrote:

Charisma and class don't make you better at punching, and not getting punched. Floyd is a wife-beater and a horrible person, but he knows how to punch, and not get punched.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

grip_of_lron wrote:
CelticCrusader wrote:

Charisma and class don't make you better at punching, and not getting punched. Floyd is a wife-beater and a horrible person, but he knows how to punch, and not get punched.
That's why he's so good at beating his wife.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Where's the "Promoters & Sponsors" option?