Ju1cy Dr4ma - What's the most F**ked up thing you or someone you know has ever done?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Ju1cy Dr4ma - What's the most F**ked up thing you or someone you know has ever done?

Post by sc »

Share your secr3ts.

1. Young friend of mine killed his dad in an attempt to claim the life insurance. He waited til his dad fell asleep, then used his dad's own hunting rifle to shoot him in the head. He then shot a couple rounds through a nearby window, staging a drive-by shooting. He then hid all three casings IN THE SAME ROOM HE KILLED HIS FATHER, and returned the gun to the gun cabinet. He then called the police, and reported that his father was killed by a drive-by shooter. Sheriff arrived, scanned the scene, knew my friend did it, and broke him down on site within 30 minutes. Friend made full confession. During the trial it came out that he found his fathers will which left everything to him and his little sister. With life insurance he would have received close to a million dollars. He was given life in prison. His sister received his half of the $$, so she is set for life, and missing a dad. Sad story became worse a few months later when it was learned that the kids mother spend close to a quarter a million dollars of the sisters $$ which she was a guardian over. Now the mother lost guardianship and is required to pay her daughter back all the cash, but from my facebook stalking, it doesn't look like she has a job yet, 3 years after the fact, SMH.

My old friend tried to appeal, and made some claims that his father was sexually abusive, but the court denied his appeal since he brought it up a couple years after the first trial.

Most fucked up thing is the dude owes me $5 for carnival food.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Ju1cy Dr4ma - Most F**ked up thing you or someone you know has ever done

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Well, damn. I don't know what can top that. $5? That's so fucked up man, you shouldn't be friends with him if he owes you money for so long.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

ESOC owes me a bronze coin on my badge. That's all I have to say.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

Gendarme wrote:ESOC owes me a bronze coin on my badge. That's all I have to say.

Censor that sh*t man
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I peed myself hanging on the cross, pretty embarassing
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

You truly got some fucked up friends Brendan
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Post by Pacc21 »

Well that's disturbing.

I mean, the part where u say he owes u money. F that guy.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sc wrote:Share your secr3ts.

1. Young friend of mine killed his dad in an attempt to claim the life insurance. He waited til his dad fell asleep, then used his dad's own hunting rifle to shoot him in the head. He then shot a couple rounds through a nearby window, staging a drive-by shooting. He then hid all three casings IN THE SAME ROOM HE KILLED HIS FATHER, and returned the gun to the gun cabinet. He then called the police, and reported that his father was killed by a drive-by shooter. Sheriff arrived, scanned the scene, knew my friend did it, and broke him down on site within 30 minutes. Friend made full confession. During the trial it came out that he found his fathers will which left everything to him and his little sister. With life insurance he would have received close to a million dollars. He was given life in prison. His sister received his half of the $$, so she is set for life, and missing a dad. Sad story became worse a few months later when it was learned that the kids mother spend close to a quarter a million dollars of the sisters $$ which she was a guardian over. Now the mother lost guardianship and is required to pay her daughter back all the cash, but from my facebook stalking, it doesn't look like she has a job yet, 3 years after the fact, SMH.

My old friend tried to appeal, and made some claims that his father was sexually abusive, but the court denied his appeal since he brought it up a couple years after the first trial.

Most fucked up thing is the dude owes me $5 for carnival food.

Only in murica
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Ju1cy Dr4ma - What's the most F**ked up thing you or someone you know has ever done?

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Two friends of mine "liebed" Wildwood
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Ju1cy Dr4ma - What's the most F**ked up thing you or someone you know has ever done?

Post by deleted_user »

I liebed