[Poll] Who would you vote for?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Who would you elect the leader of Earth?

Angela Merkel
54%
Vladimir Putin
32%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 59

No Flag Kommander
Musketeer

Re: [Poll] Who would you vote for?

Post by Kommander »

Can't delete. Apologies.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Kommander wrote:
Djigit wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Ja!
On a more serious note, German fertility rate is one of the lowest in Europe despite the Turkish diaspora and the quality of life there tends to japanize Germany (aging population like in South Korea). Therefore fresh blood is needed to supply an (almost) ailing body, unfortunately for the Teutons, only 14% of the refugees have found a job so far.

TL:DR Germans need to drink argan oil instead of beer to thin their blood.

What if the refugees didn't find any work because the Germans are racist? Mind. Blown. :hmm:
Eventually, as German natives die, they'll eventually be forced, out of competition, to employ these immigrants.
Well, the situation is definitely unpleasant. I don't know how the next million to come will fare. Worse? Better? The situation should hopefully improve.
Could be racism indeed or unqualification, work aversion, demand for labour higher than supply, ESOC mods etc.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Eventually, as German natives die, they'll eventually be forced, out of competition, to employ these immigrants.

Would that be something wishful in your opinion?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag Kommander
Musketeer

Post by Kommander »

Djigit wrote:
Kommander wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What if the refugees didn't find any work because the Germans are racist? Mind. Blown. :hmm:
Well, the situation is definitely unpleasant. I don't know how the next million to come will fare. Worse? Better? The situation should hopefully improve.
Could be racism indeed or unqualification, work aversion, demand for labour higher than supply, ESOC mods etc.

Garbage man, delivery driver, truck driver, etc. are very low skill and common jobs. It's 100% racism if only 14% are offered work. This is like Jim Crow US. :hmm:
United States of America AOE3_Returner
Musketeer
ESO: offline

Post by AOE3_Returner »

Kommander wrote:Erdogan is actually an amazing leader. He has brought economic prosperity and pride back to Turkey.
Now, I do believe in freedom of speech, but no one should have the right to insult the leader of a foreign nation. By doing so, they're insulting the history, people, and traditions of that nation.
Dictatorships aren't bad by nature. Dictatorships are bad by their leaders.

And of course Merkel's a Nazi. I don't care what anyone says, what the Germans did should never be forgiven. If given the chance, they'll conquer Europe in a week and the world in a month.
They, as a people, should always be on check. ISIS, North Korea, or any other threats can't come close to the threat of the 4th Reich, the European Union. It's sad how we fought two World Wars for the Germans to see economic and social prosperity. They don't deserve any of this.

The refugee crisis is nothing important. Who cares if 1,000,000 unfiltered people enter Germany, France, Britain, etc? Sure, terrorist attacks might happen a little bit more, but how many people benefit from welfare? Many. And it is in the best interest of the World to see a weak Germany. A weak Germany can't take us all on for long. And, if Germans are demographically replaced, it doesn't mean shit. Race isn't real. However, the perception of race and the "demographic change" would CRIPPLE the Nazis if Germans weren't German anymore. More good than bad will come out of that.

Now, some of you might find a problem or two with this post. That is understandable, we can't all be a hivemind, can we now?
But, Germans are a serious threat, have been, and will continue to be. It is in the interest of Merkel to screw the world over before Germany is screwed. The same selfish shit as racist and patriotic Western European nationalism.

tl;dr: fuck germany. nearly all, if not all, will disagree with this :uglylol:

So our generation of those who are German are responsible for WW2 crimes committed in Germany? That's bullshit man, Germans are so harmless now lol

Erdogan might be a good leader but I don't see it and he did call Merkel government remnants of the nazi party because he disagreed with something Germany did or whatever. I mean I would love to see evidence of how Merkel is a nazi to make sense of what you are saying but I don't see any evidence at all of such outlandish claims.
SirCallen - Wait I already knew you were a troll why did I put any effort in replying to this thread.. WHAT A NICE GUY
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

AOE3_Returner wrote:
supernapoleon wrote:
Kommander wrote:This poll is basically:

Be ruled by Ethnic Nazis. Germans attacked Europe twice through war and once through economic slavery.

Be ruled by a Fascist.

Be ruled by Political Nazis.

I only pick Putin because I don't want Russia's Post-Soviet Nuclear self-destruction system to destroy all of mankind because it didn't get its way.

There is no good politician. Every single leader throughout time is evil. The kindest man is the one who cannot think for himself.

Can't remember Germany starting any world war...

I recall Germany invading Poland or maybe it was the Polish that attacked a German radio network that started the war. lol c'mon man! This is the common knowledge- "The Second World War was started by Germany in an unprovoked attack on Poland."

That's very superficial. There are multiple reasons for the second World War. I do not want to refresh your historical knowlegde.
And if I argue like you, formally France and England declared Germany twice the War. But whatever, history is made by the winners.
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

It's indeed a bit more complicated then, Germany started the war... The first world war was 'started' by Germany, but before that (19th century) it was france. After that such heavy tribute was demanded that Germany could never recuperate, thus allowing the seed of malcontempt to grow.

Anyway, Nazi's started the war. Germans did not vote nazi's in power (they had 33% of the votes) after that they took over control (undemocratically).

Thus it's, all more complicated then simply saying "it's your fault". In Europe (as probably everywhere else), everyone has invaded basically everyone at some point (I'm exagerating( a little :p)). So the only way to move forward is to not go pointing fingers.
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Kommander wrote:Erdogan is actually an amazing leader. He has brought economic prosperity and pride back to Turkey.
Now, I do believe in freedom of speech, but no one should have the right to insult the leader of a foreign nation. By doing so, they're insulting the history, people, and traditions of that nation.
Dictatorships aren't bad by nature. Dictatorships are bad by their leaders.

And of course Merkel's a Nazi. I don't care what anyone says, what the Germans did should never be forgiven. If given the chance, they'll conquer Europe in a week and the world in a month.
They, as a people, should always be on check. ISIS, North Korea, or any other threats can't come close to the threat of the 4th Reich, the European Union. It's sad how we fought two World Wars for the Germans to see economic and social prosperity. They don't deserve any of this.

The refugee crisis is nothing important. Who cares if 1,000,000 unfiltered people enter Germany, France, Britain, etc? Sure, terrorist attacks might happen a little bit more, but how many people benefit from welfare? Many. And it is in the best interest of the World to see a weak Germany. A weak Germany can't take us all on for long. And, if Germans are demographically replaced, it doesn't mean shit. Race isn't real. However, the perception of race and the "demographic change" would CRIPPLE the Nazis if Germans weren't German anymore. More good than bad will come out of that.

Now, some of you might find a problem or two with this post. That is understandable, we can't all be a hivemind, can we now?
But, Germans are a serious threat, have been, and will continue to be. It is in the interest of Merkel to screw the world over before Germany is screwed. The same selfish shit as racist and patriotic Western European nationalism.

tl;dr: fuck germany. nearly all, if not all, will disagree with this :uglylol:

This has got to be a "troll" post. I'm not sure you understand much about the world today. Erdogan is a major fuck-up for Turkey. If Turkey ever wanted to get into the EU then Erdogan dashed away its hopes of ever being in it. Like when your people riot in the streets about your presidency you have got to think "I could be doing something wrong here".

The Refugee crisis is very important. Its one of the main reasons why Trump got into power. No one wants all these refugees. Its a fact that terrorist attacks have increased significantly. A countries leader is ethically obligated to ensure the safety of it's citizens. Why would it let more undocumented people into the country? It's not good for the immigrants or the people there. Just look at Australia and Cronulla Beach. I don't think many people were safe there!

Let me tell you Germans are not a serious thread. Its a friendly country. Although Germans look very grumpy all the time they are quite fine. Its just a different culture.
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

supernapoleon wrote:
AOE3_Returner wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I recall Germany invading Poland or maybe it was the Polish that attacked a German radio network that started the war. lol c'mon man! This is the common knowledge- "The Second World War was started by Germany in an unprovoked attack on Poland."

That's very superficial. There are multiple reasons for the second World War. I do not want to refresh your historical knowlegde.
And if I argue like you, formally France and England declared Germany twice the War. But whatever, history is made by the winners.

I acknowledge the treaty of versaille did set off a chain reaction that caused Germany to rise up and handle it the only way they know how. Just because a country was pissed off doesn't change the facts about who started invasions first. Churchill thought giving Hitler poland would result in the peace of his time but was he wrong.

Nobody thinks modern day Germany is anything like their Nazi past so I wouldn't worry about defending history.
SirCallen - Wait I already knew you were a troll why did I put any effort in replying to this thread.. WHAT A NICE GUY
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

Asateo wrote:It's indeed a bit more complicated then, Germany started the war... The first world war was 'started' by Germany, but before that (19th century) it was france. After that such heavy tribute was demanded that Germany could never recuperate, thus allowing the seed of malcontempt to grow.

Anyway, Nazi's started the war. Germans did not vote nazi's in power (they had 33% of the votes) after that they took over control (undemocratically).

Thus it's, all more complicated then simply saying "it's your fault". In Europe (as probably everywhere else), everyone has invaded basically everyone at some point (I'm exagerating( a little :p)). So the only way to move forward is to not go pointing fingers.

You are miserable wrong. Germany did not start the first Wolrd War.
The austrian Crone Prince was shot by a serbian murder.
Serbia had a treaty with russia and so Austria asked Germany for help.
Wilhelm gave austria a "blancochech" and Austria declared Serbia the war. Russia and Germany followed declaring war each other.
France basically had a treaty with russia and declared Germany the war.
When Germany wanted to attack France, they went over Belgium because France was not protected there. England helped Belgium and declared Germany war.
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
European Union Asateo
Dragoon

Post by Asateo »

You're right.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I'd recommend not to take the bait of Mr. Kebab fully, but then I see this:
supernapoleon wrote:
AOE3_Returner wrote:
Show hidden quotes

and I just know some people aren't capable of the alleged trolling... :roll:

Djigit wrote:
NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Djigit wrote:Where is the Mimsy option?

Didn't he get banned? Be a shame if he somehow got past the ESOC Mods and made a smurf.

tfw you don't recognise an obvious smurf, too
+ meme generator, props
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

supernapoleon wrote:
Asateo wrote:It's indeed a bit more complicated then, Germany started the war... The first world war was 'started' by Germany, but before that (19th century) it was france. After that such heavy tribute was demanded that Germany could never recuperate, thus allowing the seed of malcontempt to grow.

You are miserable wrong. Germany did not start the first Wolrd War.
The austrian Crone Prince was shot by a serbian murder.
Serbia had a treaty with russia and so Austria asked Germany for help.
Wilhelm gave austria a "blancochech" and Austria declared Serbia the war. Russia and Germany followed declaring war each other.
France basically had a treaty with russia and declared Germany the war.
When Germany wanted to attack France, they went over Belgium because France was not protected there. England helped Belgium and declared Germany war.

I would be surprised if many people thought Germany started WW1. Your points are valid for WW1.

@Asateo The Nazis won power through democratic means. Hitler was the Nazis parties chosen leader and he really took ultimate power after the Reichstag burned down on February 27, 1933 through fascist means to pass the enabling act that gave him the power to ban all other political parties.
European Union Asateo
Dragoon

Post by Asateo »

I know, that's why I said he didn't gain power democratically...
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Asateo wrote:I know, that's why I said he didn't gain power democratically...

this guy and kommander are very politically challenged i would not pay attention . . . .
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

KoenigRother wrote:@milku3459 which opponents, what Fascist methods are u talkin about and How can you judge the political process on US streets from indonesia?

1. Antifa
2. Punching, throwing urine filled bags, metal baseball bats for "fascist" faces, swarming right-wing rallies, burning books and flags, flipping cars, smashing windows, rioting in the streets, etc, all meant to silence opposing voices
3. Yes the internet is very useful, also I'm not from Indonesia. We live in the 21st century and living somewhere else does not mean utter ignorance on the matters happening somewhere else. I don't claim to be an expert, but I still have views.
European Union KoenigRother
Skirmisher
ESO: Darky_soocer

Post by KoenigRother »

@milku3459 ofc there is terrorism from the left (I am from Germany, G20 happened here). But it is as much of a matter as terrorism from the right or day to day racism, which you dont seem to have a Problem with. How many injured, killed or flipped right wing americans, damaged by masses of left wing Zombies swarming our streets are there? provide data pls

Long live Fox News...

world war 1&2 were a mess of nations living in the 18 and 19th century owning weapons and industries of the 20th century
notoric treehugger
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

KoenigRother wrote:@milku3459 ofc there is terrorism from the left (I am from Germany, G20 happened here). But it is as much of a matter as terrorism from the right or day to day racism, which you dont seem to have a Problem with. How many injured, killed or flipped right wing americans, damaged by masses of left wing Zombies swarming our streets are there? provide data pls

Long live Fox News...

world war 1&2 were a mess of nations living in the 18 and 19th century owning weapons and industries of the 20th century

I never mentioned terrorism, I just mentioned passingly that it was ironic Donald Trump's "anti-fascist" opponents utilised fascist tactics to gain their ends. This right here is a classic straw man fallacy--you imply I'm panicking about "masses of left wing zombies" and "terrorists" although I never mentioned either, then mock me for having these beliefs you convince yourself I have. THEN you make some snarky remark about me only getting my information from an American TV show with little viewership outside of North America despite your repeated (false) assumption that I live in Indonesia.

I'd be happy to debate if you could string together a coherent thought or even a sentence.
European Union KoenigRother
Skirmisher
ESO: Darky_soocer

Post by KoenigRother »

@milku3459
1)if it is not terrorism, what is it then? you make it seem as if all of trumps opponents were violent. I agreed on that some People there use These tactics. but it is not worth mentioning because every political movement has extremists. But you make it an extra comment as if it was anything noticeable...

2)Antifa never Claims to be non violent, maybe that is why i dont get your posts

3) i dislike the idea behind it... to blame or calling the left hypocrats for a few idiots

edit: ur from monaco. k and the Fox News comment was bad, i agree on that
notoric treehugger
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

He was the Nazis party chosen leader and he became Chancellor through democratic means. The German people actually voted the Nazis into power they didn't just grab it.
European Union Asateo
Dragoon

Post by Asateo »

AOE3_Returner wrote:

He was the Nazis party chosen leader and he became Chancellor through democratic means. The German people actually voted the Nazis into power they didn't just grab it.

If you reread my post, you'll see that that's exactly what I said. 33% of the people voted for nsdap. However, last I checked, in a democracy, 33% of the votes is not enough to have a majority/rule the country by yourself. :dry:

Thus the grasp of power following the incident was undemocratically.
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

Germany does have a really strange system for elections.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

AOE3_Returner wrote:Germany does have a really strange system for elections.

1)Vote for someone
2)Vote for a party
3)????
4)Profit
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

yemshi wrote:
AOE3_Returner wrote:Germany does have a really strange system for elections.

1)Vote for someone
2)Vote for a party
3)????
4)Profit

The US votes for a party and a candidate all at the same time! Revolutionary I know lol
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

I don't see why our system would be strange though. It's less complicated than the American one for sure.