[Poll] Who would you vote for?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Who would you elect the leader of Earth?

Angela Merkel
54%
Vladimir Putin
32%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 59

Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Re: [Poll] Who would you vote for?

Post by _NiceKING_ »

European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

_NiceKING_ wrote:Image

World politics for beginners:
Left: You're "the man".

Right: I'm "the man".
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

merkels chin looks it goes open like a drawer in that pic
United States of America AOE3_Returner
Musketeer
ESO: offline

Post by AOE3_Returner »

That is not a fair assumption of Putin. He looks out for his people.
phpBB [video]
SirCallen - Wait I already knew you were a troll why did I put any effort in replying to this thread.. WHAT A NICE GUY
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Well, that one is pretty easy ofc any sane Person would vote for merkel and ill admit she does a decent job in foreign politics, altho she doesnt really leverage germanys influence in The eu enough.

Concerning internal affairs she does a pretty poor job, merely retaining The Status quo, instead of being progressive and taking on the real problems in germany
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

I would vote for @loloekie10 <3 You are so sexy please be mine xoxo
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

vote for an orange, a feminist or a strong willed man trying to bring his country back on the world stage, i know who i'd vote for.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

InsectPoison wrote:vote for an orange, a feminist or a strong willed man trying to bring his country back on the world stage, i know who i'd vote for.

Idk which one of them is a feminist? Merkel didn't call herself a feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-sV97bGIE
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

InsectPoison wrote:vote for an orange, a feminist or a strong willed man trying to bring his country back on the world stage, i know who i'd vote for.

Why is Putin a feminist? Why would you call Merkel an orange? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Kommander wrote:Erdogan is actually an amazing leader. He has brought economic prosperity and pride back to Turkey.
Now, I do believe in freedom of speech, but no one should have the right to insult the leader of a foreign nation. By doing so, they're insulting the history, people, and traditions of that nation.
Dictatorships aren't bad by nature. Dictatorships are bad by their leaders.

And of course Merkel's a Nazi. I don't care what anyone says, what the Germans did should never be forgiven. If given the chance, they'll conquer Europe in a week and the world in a month.
They, as a people, should always be on check. ISIS, North Korea, or any other threats can't come close to the threat of the 4th Reich, the European Union. It's sad how we fought two World Wars for the Germans to see economic and social prosperity. They don't deserve any of this.

The refugee crisis is nothing important. Who cares if 1,000,000 unfiltered people enter Germany, France, Britain, etc? Sure, terrorist attacks might happen a little bit more, but how many people benefit from welfare? Many. And it is in the best interest of the World to see a weak Germany. A weak Germany can't take us all on for long. And, if Germans are demographically replaced, it doesn't mean shit. Race isn't real. However, the perception of race and the "demographic change" would CRIPPLE the Nazis if Germans weren't German anymore. More good than bad will come out of that.

Now, some of you might find a problem or two with this post. That is understandable, we can't all be a hivemind, can we now?
But, Germans are a serious threat, have been, and will continue to be. It is in the interest of Merkel to screw the world over before Germany is screwed. The same selfish shit as racist and patriotic Western European nationalism.

tl;dr: fuck germany. nearly all, if not all, will disagree with this :uglylol:

User was warned for this post. Let's not lump an entire nation as fascists. Be better than that.

All Germans should be on check huh?
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Youre delusional kommander. Infact You sound very mich like atroll thats recently been banned at The request colonel collen. Wouldnt ne surprised if You Are him
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

vote for the rickest Rick
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

lordraphael wrote:Youre delusional kommander. Infact You sound very mich like atroll thats recently been banned at The request colonel collen. Wouldnt ne surprised if You Are him

An opinion I disagree with? SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR COLONEL COLLEN
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Thanks to god I'm not german, and I'll never have the big merkel as a leader of my country. Sadly I'm french and I'll already had François Hollande :(
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

You're in the EU, though... :huh:
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

lordraphael wrote:Youre delusional kommander. Infact You sound very mich like atroll thats recently been banned at The request colonel collen. Wouldnt ne surprised if You Are him

Speaking of troll, I thought the same when you were proud that your country's only military moment worthy of attention was when your ancestors blindly followed a psychopathic murderer. You even dared to compare your country with the one of Napoleon, one of the greatest military leader of all time.
I’m sure you can forgive kommander - we all happen to be delusional once in a while, it seems.
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

damn guys, I don't know which media outlets you consume but it's clearly not healthy for your perception of reality. From reading those comments on Merkel she must be a three horned malicious ork creature only waiting to inherit the ghost of Hitler by performing satanic hand signs
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

jesus3 wrote: she must be a three horned malicious ork creature only waiting to inherit the ghost of Hitler by performing satanic hand signs

no she's an orange
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Germany>France in pretty much every aspect.
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Only thing France has going for it is Diarouga
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

benj89 wrote:

Speaking of troll, I thought the same when you were proud that your country's only military moment worthy of attention was when your ancestors blindly followed a psychopathic murderer. You even dared to compare your country with the one of Napoleon, one of the greatest military leader of all time.
I’m sure you can forgive kommander - we all happen to be delusional once in a while, it seems.

Then you sadly have no idea about (german) history, or youre trolling :hmm:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

I probably would have voted for Trump when he was elected, but I'm a bit disapointed since he hasn't respect a lot of his campaign pledges. I vote putin so !
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

benj89 wrote:

Sounds very trolly. Also im not Sure what Are You talking about. Only a butthurt french could spill out so much shit like You just did
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

lordraphael wrote:
benj89 wrote:

Sounds very trolly. Also im not Sure what Are You talking about. Only a butthurt french could spill out so much shit like You just did

read a retarded comment that you wrote on a thread few days ago that got locked for some reason, so I had to write a retarded answer
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

benj89 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

read a retarded comment that you wrote on a thread few days ago that got locked for some reason, so I had to write a retarded answer

You mean that one : ? " why is the eiffel tower so big ? So you Can see the white flag in Berlin." Pretty funny actually.Also i dont need to fall back onto the 3rd reich if i Want to write about German military victories. I wont tho to not hurt your sensible French soul even more