have u ever been swimming?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

have u ever been swimming?

Post by gibson »

I used to did swimming in middle school and high school and was nice except i had to start shaving my legs and wearing a sppedo and one time my team mate who was a bit fat balls was hanging out the side and the referee told him to fix his shit and he didnt and our team got disqualified and that was annoying but anyway back to the point swimming is great exercise cause it doesn't wear your joints like running like if you go to the pool in the morning there old dudes standing around naked in locker rooms just shoting the shit and theyll talk to anyone which is a bit awkward cause like dude i dont know you and your dicks out anyway how could you swim without pools birds swim without pools swim in the air with their wings but i dont have a wings so i cant swim in the air i need a pool to swim in our some other liquid hopefuylly isnt toxic liquid or ill die like acid with melt away skin from bone skin from bone leaving me a skeloton white as white teeth but ded which is not the place where i wanna be in life so ill stick to swimming in water although theres clorine in water which is poisionous in large dosige but kills the bad germs in the water or also some pools are salt water so the salt kills the nasty nasty germinites which is better for your skin and doesnt hurt as much as it gets in ur eyes but if you drop a water resistent phjone like samsung galaxy s7 edge in salt water it does but in fresh water phone is okay bye
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: have u ever been swimming?

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I can't swim.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I can't swim.

when i was 4 years old my parents took my to gus and goldie swim lessons and they taught me to swim 10/10 would recommend

https://www.elpasotexas.gov/parks-and-r ... -franchise
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

gibson wrote:i dont have a wings so i cant swim in the air

absolutelynotme_irl
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

My inability to swim is one of my greatest shames (among many, many of them)
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

I started swimming this week after one year of no physical activity. I only swam 500 meters, i suck.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Ego post
Top quality poster.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

I had tears in my eyes...Great story!
r]
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Gichtenlord wrote:I had tears in my eyes...Great story!

I like you
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I can't swim.

Me either
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I just walk on water or call my bruh moses to split the water for me, ez life
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

My school taught me how to use punctuation marks. 10/10 recommend
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I was born in the sea and built my first dyke at four winters old
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I can swim but not very well. I took one-on-one lessons as a kid because I was pretty shit at it. I never realized opening your eyes under water was a thing until, then in group swim lessons, we were playing a game to race to fetch this stick our teacher threw under the water and she said, "ok this time I want you to try to find it with your eyes closed." It then donned on me I was so bad at this game because I was never opening my eyes under water, only flailing my arms about on the pool bottom. I'd even expel air from my lungs so I could sink and flail my arms about on the pool bottom longer hoping to try to find it until out of breath and forced to resurface. However, that meant I was better at it than the other kids and I won that round - by this time I had practically mastered the concept of refraction from a practical standpoint and could with relative accuracy pin point a sinky stick's true location from any angle and at any distance.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

yeah I can swim, even though I am not a very good and agile swimmer I do swim a lot during summer (mostly on sea). Once I swam with my sister to a small island 2 km from coast my parent got really mad at me and they said it was very dangerous
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

these shitposts are hilarious
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

I can swim. I did a online course on my floor. :biggrin:

But seriously: I could swim quite good, but I have not been swimming for six or seven years.
ImageImageImage
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I can do some swimming if I feel like it.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

When I Was 14 years old I was a top 10 elo swimming in my city and than when I was 15 I stopped and got slower and fatter and slower
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

I'm 15, freshman in high school, wouldn't consider myself a kid but not a man yet either. Anyway, I'm in good shape and I have a rival who is better than me in every way physically. I lost an arm wrestle to him in 8th grade but, he got lucky, let me explain. His right hand was all blistered up from something so we only did the left, his dominant hand, my non dominant hand. I lost pretty bad. The thing is we're almost the exact same height, we have the same build and everything. The difference is he has a personal trainer, a personal chef to make the healthiest of meals, and he goes to a gym. What do I have? My uncles shop. In it is a bench press/squat (cause you can raise it up), thing where you can do pull ups, abs, dips for chest, all kinds of stuff. An exercise bike, some old jump ropes, dumbbells from 10-40 pounds in my room, and that's it. Also I eat whatever there is to eat I'm not exactly poor but not rich either. And guess what? Our max bench presses are only 5 pounds away (mine is 160 his is 165) Oh did I mention he takes supplements and I don't? "Why don't you take supplements?" I hear you asking. Well because it would be a waste of time right now due to the fact I don't have that much time to workout because of football and school. High school work literally eats all of your time and so does football practice. However, once the season is over I will get in the best shape of my life and destroy him. Also another motivation is this girl I liked for a long time she used to like me but one day she just didn't. And now guess who she likes? Yeah. And he likes her back. I don't even care about her though. I just want to make a fool out of him and show everyone he's not the strongest, he's not the best, I'm the best. I feel like the bad guy but oh well. Also lately he's been doing how rocky was in the beginning of 3 and once the season is done, I will be Clubber Lang. I used to get all the fame back in the 7th grade but he stole it from me, and I intend on not only getting it back, but destroying every part of his ego in the process and making him feel weak. It'll feel so damn satisfying. Anyway, so he walked off thinking he was better and we never did it again. Well maybe he's forgotten but I haven't. I will come back someday ready to go again and I don't want to just win, I want to break him.