I dont like french players

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

I dont like french players

Post by gibson »

Honestly I'm done with this french players. How the fuck is dia"I would have 5-0'd bsop or lordraphael" rouga gonna lose 4-1 to aiz?
I'm officially becoming a fan of Australian players. I just moved to Australia, and I'm gonna become sir_muskets best friend irl and we're gonna hang out all day and enjoy what the city has to offer in between tourneys. We'll take videos on his phone of other Australian players doing embarrassing things, we'll go to the famous SYDNEY ISLAND OPERA HOUSE, and of course we'll be getting involved in more shenanigans than either of us can count.
Sure it might get lonely when he's on the road, but there's Facetime and text and an Australia's crown jewel of Sydney: a concrete jungle of 4 million people (and even more stories) at my disposal.
Who knows? Maybe I'll make some other multi-millionaire esport friends through sirmusket. But no matter what happens between me and jakey, I know one thing for certain: musky (my nickname for him) will always be my number one, and that's a fact.
Anyway... Farewell, friends. Farewell, my home city.
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Re: I dont like french players

Post by Pacc21 »

gl hf
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

You need to be pr50 ripped to be friend with Musket
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

gibson wrote:Honestly I'm done with this french players. How the fuck is dia"I would have 5-0'd bsop or lordraphael" rouga gonna lose 4-1 to aiz?
I'm officially becoming a fan of Australian players. I just moved to Australia, and I'm gonna become sir_muskets best friend irl and we're gonna hang out all day and enjoy what the city has to offer in between tourneys. We'll take videos on his phone of other Australian players doing embarrassing things, we'll go to the famous SYDNEY ISLAND OPERA HOUSE, and of course we'll be getting involved in more shenanigans than either of us can count.
Sure it might get lonely when he's on the road, but there's Facetime and text and an Australia's crown jewel of Sydney: a concrete jungle of 4 million people (and even more stories) at my disposal.
Who knows? Maybe I'll make some other multi-millionaire esport friends through sirmusket. But no matter what happens between me and jakey, I know one thing for certain: musky (my nickname for him) will always be my number one, and that's a fact.

good luck streaming aoe3/pubG on aussie internet,
worse than usa internet!
Error 404: Signature not found
Australia Timba
Skirmisher
ESO: Timba_

Post by Timba »

Can confirm ^^
The best moment I've ever seen in AoEIII: youtu.be/LuMcFUjt6zQ?t=12m
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I'm from New Zealand.

You can also get real gigabit fibre here. Pretty decent internet.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

noissance wrote:
gibson wrote:Honestly I'm done with this french players. How the fuck is dia"I would have 5-0'd bsop or lordraphael" rouga gonna lose 4-1 to aiz?

good luck streaming aoe3/pubG on aussie internet,
worse than usa internet!

Just playing games with a decent connection is hard enough for us plebs
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”