mac and cheese vs potato skins

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

which?

mac and cheese
50%
potato skins
50%

Total votes: 36

United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Re: mac and cheese vs potato skins

Post by gustavusadolphus »

deleted_user wrote:It's funny to see Gendarme's feelings of national insecurity manifest over the paltry dish of mac n cheese.

Who thought simple cheese and noodles could elicit such a dramatic reaction.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Potato skins pulled into the lead! we need more mac and cheese lovers in here!
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

helllllll yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee potato skins leading yeeeeeeeeeeee!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Gendarme wrote:@deleted_user These 'Muricans eating mac 'n cheese and shit. ROFL

Well, if the alternative is potato skins, the choice is obvious. Poor muricans :( know nuffin bout food
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I'm thinking about making a new smurf account so that mac and cheese can pull even
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Fried mac and cheese?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

closest poll in ESOC history?
mad cuz bad
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

kami_ryu wrote:I've been in the USA for 10 months now. I really miss my French supermarkets. Way more choice, better pricing, cheaper beer, better quality ingredients. Except for meat. American meat is pretty damn good.

If you want to go out of your way to get anything special, you really have to cough up in the USA.

Trader Joe's is the only decent supermarket I've found in the US - still can't compare with french ones in term of choice and good products
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Wtf potatoe skins usually have bacon on them.. how can you compete with bacon just bacon > all.
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Mac and cheese with bacon?
mad cuz bad
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

benj89 wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:I've been in the USA for 10 months now. I really miss my French supermarkets. Way more choice, better pricing, cheaper beer, better quality ingredients. Except for meat. American meat is pretty damn good.

If you want to go out of your way to get anything special, you really have to cough up in the USA.

Trader Joe's is the only decent supermarket I've found in the US - still can't compare with french ones in term of choice and good products

Weis family owned markets can probably defeat any European supermarket in a 1v1

New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

n0el wrote:Mac and cheese with bacon?

Love isn't always easy.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

evilcheadar wrote:
benj89 wrote:

There is no such thing as any european supermarket since they highly differ from one country to another. The British ones I've been to are probably worse than the american ones. Also been to some in PA and other states, although can't remember if that was Weis, again pretty bad in comparison.
Anyway, from my point of view there is no contest and that's one of the most frustrating thing french ppl experience in the US, besides people being fake.
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Fortunately it's not hard to spend extra money here since we have higher GDP per capita.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Soon Amazon’s drone army will deliver whatever you want on your door step! @Zutazuta making it happen!
mad cuz bad
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

What if I put mac and cheese in my potato skins?
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

The potato skins must be made with adequate bacon and cheese. China has no cheese and potato skins. It shucks
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Dr. D1CK wrote:The potato skins must be made with adequate bacon and cheese. China has no cheese and potato skins. It shucks

I hear China imports all if its Potatoes and Cheese from the US.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

benj89 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

There is no such thing as any european supermarket since they highly differ from one country to another. The British ones I've been to are probably worse than the american ones. Also been to some in PA and other states, although can't remember if that was Weis, again pretty bad in comparison.
Anyway, from my point of view there is no contest and that's one of the most frustrating thing french ppl experience in the US, besides people being fake.

With that kind of reasoning, there is no such thing as an American supermarket because they can differ so much region to region and even state to state! For example, just around me there is a Giant Foods, Weis Family Owned Markets, Stauffers of Kissel Hill and many smaller ones. In the south there exists Food Lions and north of us here in picturesque Lancaster County there is the venerable Wegmans which I had the pleasure of eating at a few times. As for your last point, I can verify that I'm a real living and breathing person! 8-)

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Don't forget my favorite supermarket - Walmart. Cheapest prices in all of Omaha!
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

evilcheadar wrote:
benj89 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

With that kind of reasoning, there is no such thing as an American supermarket because they can differ so much region to region and even state to state! For example, just around me there is a Giant Foods, Weis Family Owned Markets, Stauffers of Kissel Hill and many smaller ones. In the south there exists Food Lions and north of us here in picturesque Lancaster County there is the venerable Wegmans which I had the pleasure of eating at a few times. As for your last point, I can verify that I'm a real living and breathing person! 8-)

While a british and a french supermarket are very different, from my experience the same can't be said about american ones: similar products from different brands. I could be wrong as I haven't been to enough different supermarket in the US including some you mentioned.
Walmart would be a good element of comparison actually, with Tesco in the UK and Carrefour or Leclerc in France.

Americans do tend to be more fake than french people, never took the time to understand why.

potato skins ftw
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

benj89 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

While a british and a french supermarket are very different, from my experience the same can't be said about american ones: similar products from different brands. I could be wrong as I haven't been to enough different supermarket in the US including some you mentioned.
Walmart would be a good element of comparison actually, with Tesco in the UK and Carrefour or Leclerc in France.

Americans do tend to be more fake than french people, never took the time to understand why.

What do you mean we are "fake?"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

benj89 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

potato skins ftw

Nothing wrong with Americans and their big fake tits.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

potato+egg > any western food :smile: