Charges Filed: Trump Campaign Russian Ties

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: Charges Filed: Trump Campaign Russian Ties

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I did indeed read your post, which seems to contradict my number of 1 million, since China is way above average, when it comes to deaths caused by pollution.

9 millions deaths - china is about 1/4 of the pop and have 1 million deaths. 9 devided by .25= 2+ and under 50% of the world average. :P
do the math dude

I have always thought that;

9 / 0.25
= (9/1) / (1/4)

And then;

= (9*4) / (1*1)
= 36 / 1
= 36

Math done. Not sure what you are trying to prove anyway. I simply said that a WHO report reads that 1 million people die yearly as a direct consequence of pollution. That might be true or not, but I regard WHO as a reliable source in this matter.
[Sith] - Baphomet
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

BAE36724-9951-4D9D-A191-8339E507D2EB.jpeg
D0A7E18E-7DBC-410E-99C3-F65B08A9FB1F.jpeg
7F950C6C-6691-453A-ACB6-5A56CC82844B.jpeg
212AEA1C-6139-481A-BBBC-FB7798139C4A.jpeg
5EF46A7B-3D14-4A68-A2F5-8F9063DDBDEB.jpeg

Some photos taken by my phone (not some kind of professional cameras)
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

What she is trying to say is that since China is 25% of the world population and 9 million people worldwide die of pollution per year, you'd expect 2.25 million Chinese people to die per year without anything else in consideration, but there are only 1 million Chinese people dying of pollution per year which suggests that China is doing a good job.

Of course this is an extremely shallow analysis, but that's what she's trying to say at least.
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:What she is trying to say is that since China is 25% of the world population and 9 million people worldwide die of pollution per year, you'd expect 2.25 million Chinese people to die per year without anything else in consideration, but there are only 1 million Chinese people dying of pollution per year which suggests that China is doing a good job.

Of course this is an extremely shallow analysis, but that's what she's trying to say at least.

exactement :love:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:What she is trying to say is that since China is 25% of the world population and 9 million people worldwide die of pollution per year, you'd expect 2.25 million Chinese people to die per year without anything else in consideration, but there are only 1 million Chinese people dying of pollution per year which suggests that China is doing a good job.

I know. And this is why I wrote that I got my number from WHO. She tries to illustrate her point with a wrong mathematical example and tells ME to do the math.

Basically ALL her numbers are wrong (according to WHO)

In the midst of this colossal mathematical fiasco, fei123456 suddenly post a few pictures from Shanghai, as to prove the air is clean! Totally ignoring the facts, which is http://prntscr.com/haidvq (highs of 154 PM2.5)

Recommended maximum exposure by WHO: http://prntscr.com/haigkf

And finally a picture from Shanghai: http://prntscr.com/haiha4
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

show me the numbers @Snuden and tell me why you hide in a tax haven? your a smurf to Europa? do you even have anything to say that makes any sence. You tell me? Did you contribute to anything? that is not in your interest? how about - did you contribute to ESOC? I did, though I should earn 10 times less your sallery :o (maybe 100 times less). You only come her calling ppl faggots and spewing your hate. What is the deal with you anyway? Missing old Denmark :roll:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Why do you always boast with your "contribution" to esoc? Super annoying
r]
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

It is easy to get frustrated in discussions. Let's keep this impersonal for the sake of discussion if not for anything else. It is saddening when interesting discussions get derailed. Whether China is better or worse than average frankly seems to be a trivial matter as it is just a matter of data. Let's get to the bottom of it!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gichtenlord wrote:Why do you always boast with your "contribution" to esoc? Super annoying

seriously - I do not. was just to temting this time. cos of the person I was adressing this 2 :mad: I could stop though :shock:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:show me the numbers @Snuden and tell me why you hide in a tax haven? your a smurf to Europa? do you even have anything to say that makes any sence. You tell me? Did you contribute to anything? that is not in your interest? how about - did you contribute to ESOC? I did, though you should earn 10 times - or more my sallery :o (maybe 100 times more) You only come her calling ppl faggots and spewing your hate. What is the deal with you anyway? Missing old Denmark :roll:

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that I shall give: https://prnt.sc/hailgj

Hide in tax heaven? wtf? Do I say anything that makes sense? In this particular thread I have done nothing but backing up my postulates.

I have always paid my taxes, where they are due. If I missed Denmark, I would simply jump on a plane and fly home :)
But fact is that I don't.

BONUS FACT: Cyprus is also Europe.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Snuden guess taxes are suiting you better in Cyprus. your only a smurf
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Well, there's no denying that Cyprus taxes are preferrable. Is there?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Snuden guess taxes are suiting you better in Cyprus. your only a smurf

As a matter of fact taxes are lower here than they are in Denmark, but that is not the reason why I came here. I simply like to spend my early retirement in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt rather than jacket and boots.
Another fact is that it would NOT matter at all, where I live. Do you want to know why?

I DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

The money I make now is not recognized as income (yet) according to my lawyer. It's not like you can just knock on the tax mans door and pay tax. Tax is calculated by a set of laws.

The money I have earned have all been taxed in the countries, where I worked. Not my fault that most of those countries either did not want my tax money OR their tax rate was 0%

Besides, what does my tax rate have to do with air pollution in China?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:Well, there's no denying that Cyprus taxes are preferrable. Is there?

There is not, but it wouldnt matter since I dont have any registered income.
According to Spanky I should feel ashamed of not living in Denmark. :roll:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@Snuden guess taxes are suiting you better in Cyprus. your only a smurf

As a matter of fact taxes are lower here than they are in Denmark, but that is not the reason why I came here. I simply like to spend my early retirement in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt rather than jacket and boots.
Another fact is that it would NOT matter at all, where I live. Do you want to know why?

I DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

The money I make now is not recognized as income (yet) according to my lawyer. It's not like you can just knock on the tax mans door and pay tax. Tax is calculated by a set of laws.

The money I have earned have all been taxed in the countries, where I worked. Not my fault that most of those countries either did not want my tax money OR their tax rate was 0%

:hmm: the money you made from screwing ppl, and invested, are not taxed yet. Its ppl like yourself that are the big problem to world economy.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

In the words of Fred: Woow! What'sh going on here? Snuden, did you... screw people? This is getting interesting!
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:

I DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

:hmm: the money you made from screwing ppl, and invested, are not taxed yet. your such a duch bag imo. Its ppl like yourself that are the big problem to world economy. go hide in shame :hmm:

Screwing people? Big problem to world economy?
I think we better stop here, you come off as a mentally disturbed woman.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Snuden I have argued with you on a post earlier, about saving our planet. I got 2 know your attitude then. Remember? And you can skip the woman part - dude!
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:In the words of Fred: Woow! What'sh going on here? Snuden, did you... screw people? This is getting interesting!

No idea what's she is on about.
I have until 2016 worked 80+ hours a week and often in harsh conditions.

Now I simply decided to stop working and retire in Cyprus - like 1000's of Northern Europeans have done before me.

I do a little crypto trading/investing on the side, some of which made me $$$$$ in 5 weeks. I asked my lawyer how to deal with this'sh and he said "Dont have to do anything"
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

tell us about your exploiting in Africa @Snuden and how you had no empathy for those succers! just do it, cos I will def scroll back and find your post
:mad:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Snuden I have argued with you on a post earlier, about saving our planet. I got 2 know your attitude then. Remember? And you can skip the woman part - dude!

Heh... :roll:
Ok, I will skip the woman part, which just makes you mentally disturbed.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:tell us about your exploiting in Africa @Snuden and how you had no empathy for those succers!

"My exploiting in Africa" What?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@Snuden I have argued with you on a post earlier, about saving our planet. I got 2 know your attitude then. Remember? And you can skip the woman part - dude!

why do you need to make it a woman issue. this has nothing to do about sex :ugeek: your only making yourself even more discusting now
no need for that imo :!:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:

why do you need to make it a woman issue. this has nothing to do about sex :ugeek: your only making yourself even more discusting now
no need for that imo :!:

I simply addressed you by your gender. It is YOU that makes it an issue.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Snuden say lots of things, while not being sexist or anything:
I think we better stop here, you come off as a mentally disturbed woman

hmm