One year

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: One year

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Congratulations! Hope you two are happy together!
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

dietschlander wrote:Is that deer currently on-heat?

@XeeleeFlower: "What's it like being in a long distance relationship with someone from a different country and different language?"
You tell us Xeelee, I suppose kaizer and queen live like 200/300 km apart? You and GS couple of thousands? (no harm meant, unsure about u guys privat life atm)

Kaiser and Me life sometimes 600km far from each other and sometimes 400 km
shit juice :hmm:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Sorry @QueenOfdestiny, Kaiser has been my gf for 3 years already :/
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rikikipu wrote:Sorry @QueenOfdestiny, Kaiser has been my gf for 3 years already :/

weird :huh:

LUL ( i didnt see he was still on my laptop with his acc online)
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Rikikipu wrote:Sorry @QueenOfdestiny, Kaiser has been my gf for 3 years already :/

Weird :huh:
( yes i like doppel posts)
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

I wouldnt enjoy travelling these amounts of distances, respect to you guys, or are you like a trucker queen and pass by Kaizers' place?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

... it must have been 2 or 3 weeks befor we meet in rly the first time, a guy hosted a TTM. It was for me and him 5 am in the morning so no games to find and i just thougth okay fuck it and join his game. First he kicked me and said "sorry you to low". But how iam and i was bored i didnt gave up i wanted to play vs this pr38 guy and i wanted to know what is TTM.
Well we played this and i raged quit after round 7 or 8 and he just explained me to much i was bored...

One day later... they typical midnigth games what i played during this time with sabusa and dicktator i streamed and we had a nice nr20 3v3 but one player missing for a long time... kaiser joined my twitch chat totally drunk and exited to play. "any bitch here want to play 1v1?" ofc i remembered him and i thougth this words could be mine. So i made a deal with him, he play with us his first nr 20 (ofc dicktator and me carryed him you can even find it on elo) and i play with him 1v1.
Sad i didnt saved this streams but it was so reatrded he just trolled me super hard bc i was a no name in sup and played for sure like a pr 5 next to this..esoc maps..wtf is that?????????????? ok we played...

after this games we didnt talk in 2 or 3 days but then we saw each other on eso and we started to get each others skype and typed on skype

24/7

well... we typed more and more..but he was shy very shy...first we decided to meet eacht other not in this year and we didnt even call on skype i just had a pcicture of him and he of me.. but then... it came to this point after a few team games and some 1v1 nr20 (mostlikly after 1 week we meet first time) that riki pmed me and ask me to play with him and kaiser...kaiser always dodge me to call on skype i need to say.. so riki called me and kaiser (our first drama) damm i was so mad ... and said how can i even trust you when it starts like this..and THEN HE SHOWED BALLS he said OK come to me come to paris next weekend!!!
And so it came that i just out of a boring life just decided to go to paris for one weekend...

after a 10h drive (bc ofc i didnt go on the fu.. french highway dosent wanted to pay taxe otherwise it would have been 7h for ony 13€ taxe LUL) i arrived paris... damm i wasnt nervous bc i need to say on pictures he looks differend but in real life DAMM HE IS SO SEXY!!! but also from all this driveing... so i came to his place and well we watched forest gump for 30min and then... well it started the kaiserqueen thing!

yes we meet more than we dont... he is making studys atm in germany and im able to stay at his pace atm, no i dont work out of differend reasons but i hope i can do after he is done with his studys so it will be a perfect timeing...
yes we had a hard time but i think in a relationship with one a bit older espical the girl everything is a bit differend.

my english was really bad at the beginning and his really good so with googel translate and a lot of hand and foot talking we fixed even this problem.

the only problem what we have is a differnd mentaly he is more lazy and im more GERMAN

we most of the time really happy but sometimes have some drama bc we life atm at his place and its only 22m². I like to be more at my place 51m² but his place is only for 4-5 months so it will be fine

thanks for all gratulations :flowers:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

jeroms novels are better
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

btw @Hazza54321
i need to thank you a lot you helped me a lot when it was sometimes very complicated in this relationship :flowers:
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

pretty interesting, how randomly our life actually is.
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

queenofdestiny wrote:btw @Hazza54321
i need to thank you a lot you helped me a lot when it was sometimes very complicated in this relationship :flowers:

i was such a legend wasnt i
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Damn, this thread. RIP private life

[spoiler=spoiler]joking ofc, very cute story <3[/spoiler]
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

KINGofOsmane wrote:pretty interesting, how randomly our life actually is.

King you get me worried when you say something deeply philosophical and out of character :?

Can you go back to savagely flaming everyone so to put my mind at ease?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:Damn, this thread. RIP private life
I love that this is your reaction to half of Queen's threads.
Pay more attention to detail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Damn, this thread. RIP private life
I love that this is your reaction to half of Queen's threads.

Nah I was just joking lol
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Congratulations to the both of you. I'm glad it's worked out thus far and I hope the future holds with it many more happy memories :)

I love your joint streams as well <3
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Congrats! And love ur streams :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:I love your joint streams as well <3

Hm, what is a joint?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

He means the streams where you two are joined.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Post by godzillaking »

queenofdestiny wrote:
XeeleeFlower wrote:Yes! @QueenOfdestiny and @Kaiserklein we need full story! How did you meet? How did you decide to meet in person? What was that like? Did you meet somewhere central? Did he come to you, or you to him? Did you have instant in person chemistry? What did you do for your first meeting? What's it like being in a long distance relationship with someone from a different country and different language? These questions, and more, need to be addressed!

Give me more questions and we will write something... Tbh it's nice after one year to think about it how it was but I can tell there are some stuff not for kids

One year ago it was a slow lonely night on quick search when suddenly...

Does it go something like that?
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

dietschlander wrote:Is that deer currently on-heat?

@XeeleeFlower: "What's it like being in a long distance relationship with someone from a different country and different language?"
You tell us Xeelee, I suppose kaizer and queen live like 200/300 km apart? You and GS couple of thousands? (no harm meant, unsure about u guys privat life atm)

No worries. :flowers: This thread is about @QueenOfdestiny and @Kaiserklein . I was simply being the media team journalist and was asking questions about them. :smile: I don't mind sharing mine and @Goodspeed story sometime if people are interested. (Though I think most people know already) I just would rather discuss them and their love here. :love:
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

pretty sure auke1 and i let u guys win
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

queenofdestiny wrote:(ofc dicktator and me carryed him and me you can even find it on elo)

FTFY

Grats btw
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

WickedCossack wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:pretty interesting, how randomly our life actually is.

King you get me worried when you say something deeply philosophical and out of character :?

Can you go back to savagely flaming everyone so to put my mind at ease?

fucking noob, 1v1 grudge match tomorrow?