This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Drink size

Medium
14
54%
Large
12
46%
 
Total votes: 26

User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7038
Location: USA

07 Nov 2017, 02:30

Which do you get at a fast foot place? A medium sized drink is cheaper but you have to get to get refills more often. A large drink is more expensive and ultimately you get the same amount of drink as a medium sized drink but you have to get up to refill it less. Which is better? And don't say small sized drink, cause those are for children.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3348
ESO: Gendarme

07 Nov 2017, 02:36

Medium sized, and don't drink all of it.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5267

07 Nov 2017, 02:49

Free water cup for me. I don't need to spend money on liquid calories - rather eat it instead.
"Do you realize?"
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3348
ESO: Gendarme

07 Nov 2017, 02:56

B...b...but... beersh!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1761
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

07 Nov 2017, 03:16

I get a small one to go with my penis
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1371
Location: in my helmet

07 Nov 2017, 03:40

JakeyBoyTH wrote:I get a small one to go with my penis
That takes a lot of flexibility.


Medium because THE SUGAR IS BAD
Image
User avatar
France benj89
Howdah
Posts: 1474

07 Nov 2017, 03:54

Free refilling being non existent in Europe, it's a privilege that I fully enjoy in the US. Medium for me, small occasionally
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3487
Location: USA

07 Nov 2017, 04:04

The answer to this is that large is better in most situations. However, when I drive to sheetz to grab some food and go, the structure of my under-dash cupholder makes it so the large drink cup just will not fit well. This factor along with the cheapness and a realization of how little soda does for my nutrition combines most days and I opt for the medium drink. If I'm going to be staying at the establishment, it's gg no re in favor of large drink cup.
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1761
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

07 Nov 2017, 04:44

Jam wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:I get a small one to go with my penis
That takes a lot of flexibility.


Medium because THE SUGAR IS BAD


Yeah I get the bendy straw
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
User avatar
Italy gamevideo113
Lancer
Posts: 517
ESO: gamevideo113

07 Nov 2017, 08:12

Small sized drink so you can finish it before it gets warm
Eat pasta, run fasta :love:
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13104
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

07 Nov 2017, 09:59

What gamevideo says. Take small beers in particular, dont opt for the 0.5L choice if you can.

Also buying a large drink simply because you are too lazy to refill is the most american thing

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1331
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

07 Nov 2017, 10:52

i hope every single post in this thread was a troll .. u cant be seriously discussing about cupsizes u get while eating in a mc donalds!
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 707
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

07 Nov 2017, 11:00

sebnan12 wrote:i hope every single post in this thread was a troll .. u cant be seriously discussing about cupsizes u get while eating in a mc donalds!


I guess my chef bae isn't happy about McDonald's !!!!
Indonesia jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 952

07 Nov 2017, 11:20

I don't eat at fast food places (except for Döner places), so idk

but I appreciate the question
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3487
Location: USA

07 Nov 2017, 21:13

sebnan12 wrote:i hope every single post in this thread was a troll .. u cant be seriously discussing about cupsizes u get while eating in a mc donalds!

It's not even troll!
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5267

07 Nov 2017, 21:48

We can't so easily dismiss topics which seem trivial at first glance. Most anything can be analyzed and searched in a surprisingly rewarding fashion.
"Do you realize?"
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1761
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

07 Nov 2017, 22:36

Jerom wrote:What gamevideo says. Take small beers in particular, dont opt for the 0.5L choice if you can.

Also buying a large drink simply because you are too lazy to refill is the most american thing


This problem is solved if you have AC. Have you not read Ear's Air Conditioning thread among other essential pre-readings?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
User avatar
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1341
ESO: IAmSoldieR
Location: Chi City

07 Nov 2017, 22:44

Free refills is still a thing?
Wait.
Sitting in at a fast food place is still a thing?
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3487
Location: USA

07 Nov 2017, 22:52

IAmSoldieR wrote:Free refills is still a thing?
Wait.
Sitting in at a fast food place is still a thing?

People like me enjoy the atmosphere.
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5267

08 Nov 2017, 00:02

IAmSoldieR wrote:Free refills is still a thing?
Wait.
Sitting in at a fast food place is still a thing?

My friends and I often go in to eat because sometimes the food gets soggy if you wait until you're back home.
"Do you realize?"
User avatar
France benj89
Howdah
Posts: 1474

08 Nov 2017, 00:09

free refill is so 2016
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1371
Location: in my helmet

08 Nov 2017, 00:16

Why refill when you can fill twice.
Image
User avatar
France benj89
Howdah
Posts: 1474

08 Nov 2017, 00:19

you should pay for free refills, words on the street its the new trend
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
User avatar
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1341
ESO: IAmSoldieR
Location: Chi City

08 Nov 2017, 00:32

SirCallen wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:Free refills is still a thing?
Wait.
Sitting in at a fast food place is still a thing?

My friends and I often go in to eat because sometimes the food gets soggy if you wait until you're back home.

Fair enough, and I guess I do that a bit with Mexican food. But I haven't done that with like McDonald's in years
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1782
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger Id: 9999999

08 Nov 2017, 04:07

McDonald’s offers soft drinks of any size for just $1.

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest