It just dawned on me...

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: It just dawned on me...

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@Gendarme
could be, or may be not. could B I actually think he is a lost one down in Cyprus? all by his lonesome ;)

Lonesome and exploited, and if that wasnt enough, I am also out of the Autumn tournament!

so am I! I did not finish my tournament, cos my mother was in hospital. Tournament didnt seem that important, somehow :unsure:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

benj89 wrote:I recently read that some guy grew his crypto hedge fund from 4 to 300mm in a year and that got me curious. It's probably time to understand this whole crypto thing for me

And this is probably the reason how he managed to do that http://prntscr.com/hbcrgz 10% daily swings are not uncommon.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@benj89 I recommend you look at Andreas Antonopoulos talks to begin with. He explains the technology very well, and always considers the level of knowledge of his audience so most can keep up with him.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Hol' up, Spanky has a wife? I thought she was a girl. How can she have a wife if she is a girl? I'm too old for this world.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

lejend wrote:Hol' up, Spanky has a wife? I thought she was a girl. How can she have a wife if she is a girl? I'm too old for this world.
It all began on an ancient Greek island...
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

lejend wrote:Hol' up, Spanky has a wife? I thought she was a girl. How can she have a wife if she is a girl? I'm too old for this world.

There you go
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Now I'm no bigot; I have no problem with women fooling around with each other. But, what's wrong with guys? Doesn't every woman want a man to make her feel safe, protected and cared for? If women can marry other women, then guys are useless. It makes no sense to me. You kids make me feel old.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Milo Yiannopoulos has said that he doesn't really believe in female homosexuality, while being a male homosexual himself. Perhaps he has a point.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Yes, most women are supposedly naturally bisexual. But women who are only attracted to other women, that seems to be a minority thing.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I think that is his point as well. It certainly makes sense intuitively, but I don't really know.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@kami_ryu He is not telling anyone how to live. He is questioning why a woman would not want a man as it does not make any sense to him. Completely different things.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

kami_ryu wrote:
lejend wrote:Now I'm no bigot; I have no problem with women fooling around with each other. But, what's wrong with guys? Doesn't every woman want a man to make her feel safe, protected and cared for? If women can marry other women, then guys are useless. It makes no sense to me. You kids make me feel old.

lmao.

To quote a friend of mine: "men are the worst"

It's true too, I never thought there were this many sleazebags out there.

People are just scum a lot. I'm surprised that a guy like you, who values liberty as much as you do, would think that you have any real grounds to tell others how they should live. That's so anti-freedom, lol. Each individual, as opposed to society, should have control over their own lives, including their sex life. amirite?

This is major levels of autism, dude.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

hm @lejend I thought kami and gendarme had pretty good ponts of view. You on the other hand? seems like a dinasourish one, sorry for pointing that out 2 u :P
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

kami_ryu wrote:What do you mean?

Well, only a few months ago you were a passionate conservative or moderate, but you've made two SJW posts this week, so I'm not sure whether you're trolling or these accusations of yours are sincere.

iwillspankyou wrote:hm @lejend I thought kami and gendarme had pretty good ponts of view. You on the other hand? seems like a dinasourish one, sorry for pointing that out 2 u :P

Hey, I just asked you what you don't like about guys. I think we're pretty great overall. You can convert me, or you can insult me.

And I like dinosaurs.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:Hol' up, Spanky has a wife? I thought she was a girl. How can she have a wife if she is a girl? I'm too old ignorant, narrow minded and bigoted for this world.

fixed it for you.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

kami_ryu wrote:What was I saying that made me come off as a conservative or moderate?

I think I can have conservative views on some issues but have progressive views on others. I always try to look for individual liberty above all else. If a guy likes guns and wants to shoot them, so be it. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else. If a guy likes dicks and wants to suck them, so be it. Sucking dick is fairly harmless.

What's liberty got to do with anything though? People can do gay things, just as other people are free to discuss it. It's just words on the Internet.

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:Hol' up, Spanky has a wife? I thought she was a girl. How can she have a wife if she is a girl? I'm too old ignorant, narrow minded and bigoted for this world.

fixed it for you.

You're correct on all accounts.

John 15:18
"If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:What was I saying that made me come off as a conservative or moderate?

I think I can have conservative views on some issues but have progressive views on others. I always try to look for individual liberty above all else. If a guy likes guns and wants to shoot them, so be it. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else. If a guy likes dicks and wants to suck them, so be it. Sucking dick is fairly harmless.

What's liberty got to do with anything though? People can do gay things, just as other people are free to discuss it. It's just words on the Internet.

umeu wrote:

fixed it for you.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

It's very telling about your character that you immediately think about hate. I have no idea how that quote even remotely correlates to what I said, besides that maybe, as this post does seem to hint at it, you are a very hateful person. Which of course would explain a great deal about your post record.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:

Show hidden quotes

It's very telling about your character that you immediately think about hate. I have no idea how that quote even remotely correlates to what I said, besides that maybe, as this post does seem to hint at it, you are a very hateful person. Which of course would explain a great deal about your post record.
strong words coming from dutchlucifer
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:

Show hidden quotes

Yeah, okay. :?

Here is something you don't learn in your colleges and public schools:

phpBB [video]
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

John is a good book. Jesus is a good dood.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

deleted_user wrote:John is a good book. Jesus is a good dood.

thank you for your support