ESOC Crypto Corner

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: ESOC Crypto Corner

Post by Snuden »

Exhausted of what? It's not like you have used your brain cells to an extent that should cause exhaustion.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:Exhausted of what? It's not like you have used your brain cells to an extent that should cause exhaustion.

:hmm:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Might I interject as a teacher and point out the flaw in your 3-step educational program: between reading and comprehension several more steps would normally be offered to gain true insight. And your 3rd step is exactly what we do not encourage to be done after comprehension is achieved. :P
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Snuden said;Exactly what were you right about? The only thing that's rushing down is your IQ.
The only thing you have showed is your incredible naivete, you have no clue what's going on.
A Goldman Sachs backed company just confirmed the buy of Poloniex ($400,000,000)

what are you suggesting here? is that good or bad? I really cannot tell from your post about it :?:

This will take years to evolve, it's not done overnight.

Bitcoins have been out there for a long stretch, and It was about 1000 dollars, for a long period. Before this rush, that made me say its a bubble. (turns out it was)

It is almost as if you blame some "speculators" without even knowing who they are! Do you have any idea how many average people have made hundreds of millions on cryptocurrency?

I do not know who they are, and we have no way of knowing

Besides, nobody lost their money buying Bitcoins, they can only loose money if they SELL their bitcoins at a lower rate than they paid. If people really used their life savings to buy crypto in the hopes it would go up and they could sell for a profit, would that not make them speculators? Which is the very people you despise!

I think the bulk of newbes in the Bitcoin and Cryptoes where the ordinary ppl, looking to ear some fast cash. They came in late, just before the bubble burst.
Yeah, could b you made some money out of this snuden, but most ppl did not. When it comes down - it goes very fast, even faster then the stock markeds. That is becouse there is always something there, THERE in a stock marked. In crypto there is Nothing, zero, zip, air and dream crushed
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

btw, I would prefer that your response could be one without flaming, or name calling @Snuden
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

iwillspankyou wrote:btw, I would prefer that your response could be one without flaming, or name calling @Snuden

I definitely second that! However, in your previous post you started out by talking about his IQ and by saying he doesn't know anything. Both of you, please try to watch your behavior, there is no reason to get so personal when talking about a digital coin. :smile:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

edeholland wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:btw, I would prefer that your response could be one without flaming, or name calling @Snuden

I definitely second that! However, in your previous post you started out by talking about his IQ and by saying he doesn't know anything. Both of you, please try to watch your behavior, there is no reason to get so personal when talking about a digital coin. :smile:

that was him talking to me - should not get this turned upside down. sorry if that was confusing.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lol
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

iwillspankyou wrote:
edeholland wrote:

that was him talking to me - should not get this turned upside down. sorry if that was confusing.

Seems like I pranked myself :roll:

Sorry, carry on
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

No, please don't carry on with personal attacks
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

princeofcarthage wrote:No, please don't carry on with personal attacks

I agree
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Then I wont respond at all.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Snuden said;Exactly what were you right about? The only thing that's rushing down is your IQ.
The only thing you have showed is your incredible naivete, you have no clue what's going on.
A Goldman Sachs backed company just confirmed the buy of Poloniex ($400,000,000)

what are you suggesting here? is that good or bad? I really cannot tell from your post about it :?:

This will take years to evolve, it's not done overnight.

Bitcoins have been out there for a long stretch, and It was about 1000 dollars, for a long period. Before this rush, that made me say its a bubble. (turns out it was)

It is almost as if you blame some "speculators" without even knowing who they are! Do you have any idea how many average people have made hundreds of millions on cryptocurrency?

I do not know who they are, and we have no way of knowing

Besides, nobody lost their money buying Bitcoins, they can only loose money if they SELL their bitcoins at a lower rate than they paid. If people really used their life savings to buy crypto in the hopes it would go up and they could sell for a profit, would that not make them speculators? Which is the very people you despise!

I think the bulk of newbes in the Bitcoin and Cryptoes where the ordinary ppl, looking to ear some fast cash. They came in late, just before the bubble burst.
Yeah, could b you made some money out of this snuden, but most ppl did not. When it comes down - it goes very fast, even faster then the stock markeds. That is becouse there is always something there, THERE in a stock marked. In crypto there is Nothing, zero, zip, air and dream crushed

EleGiggle.

I really wanted to respond but since your quotes don't show why I replied as I did, it will simply take too much effort to explain myself. Even if I tried it would go way above your head.

I will however make a humble attempt, while waiting for the delivery of my morning coffee;

YOU blamed speculators for the drop in bitcoin, as if those speculators were a group of manipulators set out to ruin other peoples financial situation. At the same time you also voiced your sympathy for the people who lost their life savings.

If bitcoin had reached $50,000 those very people would have sold for profit, putting them in the same box of people that you call manipulators, which you despise. But since they "lost" money, they have your sympathy.

You also keep referring to bitcoin as if it is game over(!) When I then try to explain to you that it takes time for something like this to become a stable currency, you reply with nonsense about bitcoin being $1000 for a long time.

To further prove a point I tell you that a Goldman Sachs company just announced the takeover of a large crypto exchange for $400,000,000. You then ask if that is good or bad.

You should go to Tanzania or Galapagos and work with endangered animals or something, there you can run around and preach your "goodness" and you don't have to worry about innovation or progress in the financial world.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

"even faster then the stock markeds. That is becouse there is always something there, THERE in a stock marked. In crypto there is Nothing, zero, zip, air and dream crushed"

lolol, How about the trillions of $ lost in reverse merger scams?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Don't worry if you one day wake up only to find your metamask wallet empty.
Just ass the token contract address again and everything will be fine!

It gives you a legit reason to light a morning smoke.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Proof of Weak Hands 3d - another wasa wasa wasa bitconneeeeeeeeect?

In all it's simplicity, all it is, is an exchange where you buy the P3D token using ETH. For each buy or sell there is a 10% fee, which is shared among token holders (paid out in real time)

When a token is either bought or sold, the price goes up or down by a set %. If for example you buy 20 tokens, the first token will be cheaper than the other 19, the 2nd token will be cheaper than other 18, and so on! Same applies when you sell.

It runs entirely on the Ethereum network and without human intervention.

The dividends is paid in ETH, which can be sent to your metamask instantly, even if the P3D website gets shut down.

While writing this post I made $0.11 in dividends and approx $2.25 in token appreciation. All of which I am about to spend on coffee.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

This is the type of pyramid scheme I always wanted. No shenanigans!
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America Inst
Skirmisher
ESO: Inst

Post by Inst »

3.33x Long TSLA, got out of the bear trap a bit early, but I get the feeling it'll shoot up in the coming weeks. Will be shorting again around May 2nd.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

wtf happened to tsla , I remember buying TSLA for 16 dollars... jeez i feel so shiet rn.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Replace TSLA with BTC and that post becomes quite mainstream suddenly.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Wtf i now remember I mined 0,20 BTC in a group in 2011 and sold it. Took us a week I remember to hit one.
I feel so shit rn.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i bought btc for 20k, jeez i feel so shit rn...
United States of America Inst
Skirmisher
ESO: Inst

Post by Inst »

I just had to switch to bear. It's probably going to be a bad trade because it was on impulse, but the sudden Chinese tariffs plan scared me.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

What do u think markets will do once Trump gets indicted?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I'm back here to annoy you crypto people.

Just because I saw an ad on youtube yesterday about a new "token", it was such a clear pyramid scheme that they didnt even bother trying to hide it, i'm pretty sure there was a graph somewhere pyramid shapped.

[spoiler=disclaimer]no snuden, I'm not saying every coin is a pyramid, just lower that pitchfork for a sec....[/spoiler]