The punisher

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

The punisher

Post by lordraphael »

Been watching that this weekend and its awesome. Claimed the throne for the best marvel series from daredevil S1. Only weakpoint is part of the story that are to predictable.
[spoiler=spoiler]Was anyone surprised that Bill Russo was workingwith the bad guy, as soon as I saw this guy and heard that he used to be castles best mate it was so obvious. Also I still dont really get the whole family killing part . If they wanted to kill Frank Castle,
why not just kill him instead of killing his family first. Doesnt make sense to me[/spoiler]
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: The punisher

Post by Goodspeed »

I'd try it but
- It's Marvel, I've never liked anything Marvel
- Only 54% on Metacritic
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

lordraphael wrote:Been watching that this weekend and its awesome. Claimed the throne for the best marvel series from daredevil S1. Only weakpoint is part of the story that are to predictable.
[spoiler=spoiler]Was anyone surprised that Bill Russo was workingwith the bad guy, as soon as I saw this guy and heard that he used to be castles best mate it was so obvious. Also I still dont really get the whole family killing part . If they wanted to kill Frank Castle,
why not just kill him instead of killing his family first. Doesnt make sense to me[/spoiler]

I agree its really good. Yeah maybe its predictable but which show isnt? There are only a few. About the whole family thing, they never really explained it.
In the movies he was a FBI undercover agent and the mafia did it but here its an entirely different story line.

All in all good show though.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Goodspeed wrote:I'd try it but
- Only 54% on Metacritic

Yeah, slightly above average compared to other series. Atleast the best current marvel tv show
r]
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

- Only 54% on Metacritic

Hm i saw other ratings and there it has scores of 9.6. And 54 % doesnt so The series justice. Id give it 80% or higher. Actors Are really good, action scenes are great.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Yeah, try it. Don't be a piece of shit!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

lordraphael wrote:
- Only 54% on Metacritic

Hm i saw other ratings and there it has scores of 9.6. And 54 % doesnt so The series justice. Id give it 80% or higher. Actors Are really good, action scenes are great.
Probably on IMDb. People are suckers for Marvel stuff for some reason, so it makes sense. IMDb ratings are always inflated due to hype, as well. That'll go down. Currently 9.3. That is high, though.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Can't wait to watch this, Jon Bernthal did a great job in Daredevil
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Goodspeed wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
- Only 54% on Metacritic

Probably on IMDb. People are suckers for Marvel stuff for some reason, so it makes sense. IMDb ratings are always inflated due to hype, as well. That'll go down. Currently 9.3. That is high, though.

Yeah I mean daredevil has an 8.7 but I cannot watch the series because of the fuck job they gave the actor the role of Froggy. He's so bad; insufferably bad. Netflix originals have become worse as they've expanded. Maybe I'm salty.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

deleted_user wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yeah I mean daredevil has an 8.7 but I cannot watch the series because of the fuck job they gave the actor the role of Froggy. He's so bad; insufferably bad. Netflix originals have become worse as they've expanded. Maybe I'm salty.

Yeah you are
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

deleted_user wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Full salt.
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I have become self aware salt
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Punisher? I barely know her!
United States of America Crockett
Crossbow

Post by Crockett »

deleted_user wrote:I have read this Binance review and become self aware salt

Can't wait to binge watch this. Glad I'm reading positive stuff about the show!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

deleted_user wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You can be salty and right at the same time
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Rightfully salty
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »