This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

who invented electricity

the Croatian Nicola Tesla
4
11%
the Macedonian Nicola Tesla
1
3%
the Albanian Nicola Tesla
11
31%
the American Nicola Tesla
7
20%
the American Thomas Edison
12
34%
 
Total votes: 35

User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4353
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

07 Dec 2017, 13:41

Why do you always take the low quality bait? It's the same people every single time. Just ignore and/or report them
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1775
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 13:42

Gendarme wrote:Ethnicity doesn't exist. Stop being racist. We are all of the human ethnicity.

Your write like a girl
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2380
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 13:46

Are you sexist too? Oh, God.
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 716
Location: some bunker, GDR

07 Dec 2017, 13:47

jebaiting was never easier
Image
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03
Posts: 12423
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

07 Dec 2017, 13:48

Gilbert probably "discovered" electricity?

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 3358

07 Dec 2017, 15:24

Gendarme wrote:Ethnicity doesn't exist. Stop being racist. We are all of the human ethnicity.


This but unironically
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4373
Location: Paris

07 Dec 2017, 15:36

sirmusket wrote:Image
He is ethnically Serbian, his parents are Serbian, he visited the Serbian King , why would he do that if he not Serbian. He is by no means Austrian @Kaiserklein, just because someone is born somewhere does not mean that's their ethnicity, I'm surprised someone who "studies" and so intelligent as you claim doesn't understand this simple concept. He is by some merit American because he spent most of life working there, and had an American visa, that's why they title him Serbian-American inventor. Serbian ethnically and partially American in terms of nationality. Now will you all just drop this matter.

He wasn't serbian, just like you're not serbian
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

kickass_OP wrote:kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 722
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

07 Dec 2017, 15:42

Gendarme wrote:Are you sexist too? Oh, God.

yes he is :cry:
Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2380
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 15:44

Despicable!
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1775
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 16:24

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:Image
He is ethnically Serbian, his parents are Serbian, he visited the Serbian King , why would he do that if he not Serbian. He is by no means Austrian @Kaiserklein, just because someone is born somewhere does not mean that's their ethnicity, I'm surprised someone who "studies" and so intelligent as you claim doesn't understand this simple concept. He is by some merit American because he spent most of life working there, and had an American visa, that's why they title him Serbian-American inventor. Serbian ethnically and partially American in terms of nationality. Now will you all just drop this matter.

He wasn't serbian, just like you're not serbian

fuk your dumb
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3630
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

07 Dec 2017, 16:33

To be fair ethnicity is a more fluid and self defined thing anyways. Only Tesla can truly say.

A bit like what Gendarme posted but, as always, unironically.
"Men have a lot more character than women because they are more intellectual and become forged in their own unique way over the years."
-Gendarme
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4373
Location: Paris

07 Dec 2017, 17:12

sirmusket wrote:fuk your dumb

no u
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

kickass_OP wrote:kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Germany yemshi
Howdah
Posts: 1703

07 Dec 2017, 17:32

Your doing your job pretty well @Kaiserklein
Garja wrote: Players on the RE are bad, laggers and they're lazy asses that would sell their mother for a couple of Elo points. It's not just my opinion, it's a fact (which I guess is the same thing, hence your confusion) that the EP is better.

User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4373
Location: Paris

07 Dec 2017, 17:45

sirmusket wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Ethnicity doesn't exist. Stop being racist. We are all of the human ethnicity.

Your write like a girl

no u
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

kickass_OP wrote:kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Posts: 1780
ESO: theheat
Location: United States

07 Dec 2017, 18:24

sirmusket wrote:Image
He is ethnically Serbian, his parents are Serbian, he visited the Serbian King , why would he do that if he not Serbian. He is by no means Austrian @Kaiserklein, just because someone is born somewhere does not mean that's their ethnicity, I'm surprised someone who "studies" and so intelligent as you claim doesn't understand this simple concept. He is by some merit American because he spent most of life working there, and had an American visa, that's why they title him Serbian-American inventor. Serbian ethnically and partially American in terms of nationality. Now will you all just drop this matter.

Hmm, he must not have liked Serbia to leave it and find work in another country (America). This shows he has good taste.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8054
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

07 Dec 2017, 18:51

phpBB [video]
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 716
Location: some bunker, GDR

07 Dec 2017, 19:00

hahahaha its like a super poor no effort version of the isis song
Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2380
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 21:38

Karadzicu vodi Srbe svoje, nek se vidi nikog se ne boje!

Dudududu du du dududu dududu, du dudu du du dududu dududu

phpBB [video]
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1775
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

08 Dec 2017, 02:32

Gendarme wrote:Karadzicu vodi Srbe svoje, nek se vidi nikog se ne boje!

Dudududu du du dududu dududu, du dudu du du dududu dududu

phpBB [video]

remove kebab
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1062
Location: still finding the right spot

08 Dec 2017, 02:33

Kosovo #1
I was born in a deep forest,
I wish I could live here all my life.
I am made from stones and roots,
my home, these woods and roads.

All my life I loved this sound,
of the woods all around.
Eagles fly where the winds blows free,
journey is my destiny.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8054
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

08 Dec 2017, 13:49

phpBB [video]
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
No Flag Leon Dragonov
Crossbow
Posts: 7

08 Dec 2017, 14:06

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1775
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

08 Dec 2017, 15:03

pecelot wrote:
phpBB [video]

Wow you really had to do some digging for this one
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8054
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

08 Dec 2017, 15:11

nah, I typed "Serbia > Croatia" but it aint give me no results and I picked this one instead
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2380
ESO: Gendarme

08 Dec 2017, 15:13

Lmao
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iwillspankyou and 1 guest