Cooking

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Cooking

Post by Gendarme »

Lmfao that General snus. I bet you included it in the picture just to show off. @sebbe
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Fake Pizza

1. Cut a piece of flatbread (or any bread) to resemble a pizza's shape (thin, round)
2. Add meats, veggies, sauce
3. Add cheese
4. Microwave for 2-5 minutes on HIGH setting (depending on size).

Enjoy your 90% cheaper fake pizza.
Error 404: Signature not found
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:It all looks so hardy, filling, and delicious.

No, that's my dong
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

Sound good @noissance
Ill try to counter that with a tarte flambee i did a while back
Instructions:
Bake a Nice tarte flambee w onions & créme fraiche
Add cabbage, expensive cheese and truffle
Voilà
@Gendarme ofc :D
Attachments
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2193.JPG
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I recently bought a pack of cookies and kept them in my car and ate a half dozen every time I went somewhere it was kind of like mobile cooking I think
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

Sound like a good ol mobile cooking! @deleted_user4
Ill try to counter your cookies with these bonbons with valhrona dulce chocolate, passionsfruit & hops.
Attachments
IMG_2436.JPG
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

no one is sebbe isn't actually posting recipes though :c
De Funk
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Hidddy_ wrote:no one is actually posting recipes though :c

I did already
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sebbe wrote:expensive cheese and truffle

Don't waste good cheese and truffle on a tarte flambée :( it's basically a crime
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

@Kaiserklein thats maybe true for you, but youre not really an authority here.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's not about authority, just about taste. If you think putting quality cheese and truffle on a tarte flambée is good, you have no taste.
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

@Kaiserklein youre clearly retarded :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

That's a quality answer you got there. Not my fault if you get all pissed when I give my opinion, grow up.
You're cooking (or rather trying to cook) a french stuff, I'm french, I can tell you that no one does that in France because it's shit to waste the best mushroom and really good cheese on what is basically a fucking pizza (your picture doesn't look at all like a tarte flambée btw). Go check some recipes with truffle if you don't believe me.
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

@Kaiserklein lol :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah just admit that you got nothing to answer
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Pr 50 at cooking my ass!
No Flag sebbe
Musketeer

Post by sebbe »

Well i Can admit that i dont really care about ur opinion lol :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Cool for you that you don't care about my opinion. Doesn't mean that I can't state it in a thread or that you can insult me.
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

This is about recipes @sebbe. This is not about showing off that you have money for expensive foods.
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Kaiserklein wrote: it's shit to waste the best mushroom and really good cheese on what is basically a fucking pizza

This describes it pretty well imo @sebbe
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

dave_12 wrote:This is about recipes @sebbe. This is not about showing off that you have money for expensive foods.

And I, for example, have included the prices of the materials used.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:It's not about authority, just about taste. If you think putting quality cheese and truffle on a tarte flambée is good, you have no taste.

that's an argument of authority :P
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

No more arguing about things in this thread please. It's not a drama thread, it's a cooking thread. It's in the title guys.

Instead I will teach all of you how to make grad student stir-fried instant ramen. It's called this because it requires slightly more work than college instant ramen, but if you make this you're probably still not ready to be a real adult. What you need:
  • One package of chili-flavored instant ramen.
  • Your choice of protein. I use between one-half and one pack of firm/extra firm tofu, and will assume from here-on that you are doing the same. Thish meal is vegan-friendly.
  • Your choice of vegetables. I recommend baby corn, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, snow peas, and onions (not necessarily all at the same time)
  • Hot sauces. I recommend a little bit of sambal oelek chili paste (may make the meal non-vegetarian), habanero sauce, and/or Sriracha sauce. You can also cut some hot peppers yourself.

First, boil water. While you're waiting, cut the vegetables and tofu to your preference. I find that a half-block of tofu can be cut into about eight-squares, which is best further subdivided into sixteen triangle. Once it boils, put in your ramen noodles. Inside the package of ramen noodles is a packet of chili powder (and probably some other things), save this for later. Cook the ramen noodles for a couple of minutes (not too long). Then take a pan and put cooking oil into it. Heat the oil, and, once hot, put in a little bit of the chili powder and all of the tofu. Mix together so that the tofu starts to absorb the chili powder flavor. By the way, before you put the tofu into the pan I hope you pressed some of the water out of it with paper towels and heavy things. You don't need to press all of it out, but if you put that tofu in the pan while it's wet then you might start making the oil in the pan jump out at you and cause burns, which I would not want to happen.

Alright, so that tofu is going to cook for a little bit. You want it to fry for a little bit so that the edges are browned, though not too much so that the tofu shrivels up and you're eating some blackened mess. Flip the tofu over once it's brown so you cook both sides too. Then put in your vegetables. Cook a little bit longer so that the vegetables become cooked. I hope you've been stirring these so that everything is getting cooked! Apply your sauces as desired, then put in the ramen noodles. Add in the rest of the chili powder and then cook for another couple of minutes. Turn off the heat and eat this (probably put it on a plate first).

Be warned that ramen noodles with the packet are pretty high in sodium so you probably shouldn't queue up for quicksearch on the same day you eat this.
duck
:mds:
imo
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Wow that's a masterclass on college cooking freaking loved it dude thx a lot
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja