Spanky appreciation thread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Spanky appreciation thread

Post by lejend »

When she first joined, I thought she was a guy and was very rude to her. Turns out I was wrong about everything.

I remember one time everyone wanted to ban a certain member, but then Spanky came along and basically went full Jesus on the forum, recommending forgiveness and unity and all that stuff. Her compassion truly knows no bounds.

I often mock her writing, but I've noticed, if you pay attention, she has quite a way with words. Examples:

iwillspankyou wrote:So I guess things have changed over time; in the start I thought it didnt matter cos I dont know any of you, and I dont care enought I guess? Well, that have changed, and the fact that I feel the strayjacket of the usual stereotyped, waying more and more heavely on me.
So that was my personal reasons for displaying this.

"The straitjacket of the usual stereotypes, weighing more and more heavily on me."

P.o.e.t.r.y. :ohmy:

iwillspankyou wrote:
Dolan wrote:Well, it's like a team of football. One important and good player leaves the team, but he wasn't the most important player. The team will suffer for a while, but it will adapt. The player who left will just be a player without a team.

Who would prosper more, in your terms? The one who left a bigger market or a single country that will have to work hard just to re-negotiate with every single country new trade agreements? Which won't be better than the deal they had inside the EU, they will be worse and there will be a cost to all these rounds of negotiations and there will be implementation costs for having this fragmented approach to commerce.

Hallo out in the fog: UK is the 2. biggest economy of EU! This is a shock and it will hurt all parts if they will not negotiate good deals for everybody concerned.

"Hallo out in the fog."

Just cuteness overload.

iwillspankyou wrote:In addition we all have free healtcare, and dont have to pay insanly amounts of our vages to insurence agencies. We also have very cheep kindergardens + +.

Something very special is going on in this post. :hmm: Notice those pluses after the bit about the kindergartens. I remember chuckling to myself the first time I read it. Material wealth doesn't matter to her much. Instead, she cares first and foremost, about caring for children. Her maternal instinct is unmatched. If I turned into a toddler today, I would want Spanky to be my mommy.

iwillspankyou wrote:cos

She always spells "because" as "cos." It is just one of many little things that make Spanky Spanky.

Anyway I think everyone should post their opinion of her. Post your favorite Spanky quote!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Spanky appreciation thread

Post by gibson »

Jesus Christ. I'm not sure if this is weird, creepy, nice, or just you trying to find another way to push your stone age, Neanderthalic, troglodyte agenda.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

As a matter of fact I do think she's in complete compliance with traditional gender roles. But this is a simple thread for appreciating a valuable forumer.
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

lejend wrote:As a matter of fact I do think she's in complete compliance with traditional gender roles. But this is a simple thread for appreciating a valuable forumer.

I have no clue what is going on here but I will congratulate you on post #420 blaze it faggit
De Funk
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

well thank you @lejend :P I will take that as a compliment :flowers: untill, if that should happen; proven wrong ;)
hello out in the fog is a quote from Pink Panter
phpBB [video]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

gibson wrote:Jesus Christ. I'm not sure if this is weird, creepy, nice, or just you trying to find another way to push your stone age, Neanderthalic, troglodyte agenda.
Obviously the latter?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

If I turned into a mommy today, I would want lejend to be my daughter.
No Flag Leon Dragonov
Crossbow

Post by Leon Dragonov »

Thanks for this, gave me some real food for thought!
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

lejend wrote:As a matter of fact I do think she's in complete compliance with traditional gender roles. But this is a simple thread for appreciating a valuable forumer.

Compliance with traditional gender roles??? Lol where the fuck in time are you from