sexism and racism and humanity

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: sexism and racism and humanity

Post by Snuden »

gibson wrote:Lol typical. When faced with a very reasonable post resort to insults.

How can I discuss with a boy that simply say my post is a lie and then go on to tell me, what I think?
Seems kinda pointless to me :smile:

I have noticed a similar pattern with another user here, and I have stopped replying to her too.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Snuden wrote:
gibson wrote:Lol typical. When faced with a very reasonable post resort to insults.

How can I discuss with a boy that simply say my post is a lie and then go on to tell me, what I think?

I have noticed a similar pattern with another user here, and I have stopped replying to her too.
than why do you still reply to me :hmm: arent i just a wannabe white trash sjw troll?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

gibson wrote:
Snuden wrote:

than why do you still reply to me :hmm: arent i just a wannabe white trash sjw troll?

It's Christmas time, if I can't be nice to kids now, when can I?
Besides, you are not a wannabe white trash boy, you are the full redneck package. By not blocking you I hope someday to find out how you manage to tie your shoelaces on your own.

:flowers:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Snuden wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's Christmas time, if I can't be nice to kids now, when can I?
Besides, you are not a wannabe white trash boy, you are the full redneck package. By not blocking you I hope someday to find out how you manage to tie your shoelaces on your own.

:flowers:

my mom paid a black man to give me lessons with money she earned moon shining. After he taught me we lynched him.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

I agree with Gavin McInnes. :flowers:

phpBB [video]
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Goodspeed wrote:Primarily on the one side though, because that one is losing ground, feels backed into a corner.

That may be true, but it certainly isn't the Republicans.

1989 to 2015 Party Shift, state House and Senate:

More like two very small corners, really. :oops:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Seconds before she reached climax I made her scream "Snuden is my daddy"
Now I sit in my living room having a few pilsners and primo smokems, feeling like a Viking Warlord.

I can't be bothered to put the empty beer bottles in the garbage bin. She will do that in the morning before making me eggs and bacon.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I feel like at this point you're saying being an instigator, surely no one is that big a piece of shit on purpose?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

lejend wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Primarily on the one side though, because that one is losing ground, feels backed into a corner.
I'm not necessarily talking about political parties, rather conservatives in general and especially the more "passionate" ones. My point was that throughout the decades our society has become a lot more liberal, republicans in office or no. Conservatives are seeing their outdated worldview undermined slowly but surely, and the alt-right movement is the result. A regular republican president wouldn't have been able to reverse the trend, and Trump gave them the hope they were looking for. His clear disrespect for women and minorities mirrors their own, reminds them of a time where women didn't stand up for themselves. They get a little high when Trump can say things like "grab 'em by the pussy" and get away with it. He's the kind of candidate that made them think "maybe we can go back to the 1950s".
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

gibson wrote:I feel like at this point you're saying being an instigator, surely no one is that big a piece of shit on purpose?
Surely.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Goodspeed wrote:
gibson wrote:I feel like at this point you're saying being an instigator, surely no one is that big a piece of shit on purpose?
Surely you are completely wrong.

:santa:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

I am in a very nice state of Christmas-ishness today.
Breakfast was served in bed accompanied by a cute little present :love:
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Goodspeed wrote:
lejend wrote:
I'm not necessarily talking about political parties, rather conservatives in general and especially the more "passionate" ones. My point was that throughout the decades our society has become a lot more liberal, republicans in office or no. Conservatives are seeing their outdated worldview undermined slowly but surely, and the alt-right movement is the result. A regular republican president wouldn't have been able to reverse the trend, and Trump gave them the hope they were looking for. His clear disrespect for women and minorities mirrors their own, reminds them of a time where women didn't stand up for themselves. They get a little high when Trump can say things like "grab 'em by the pussy" and get away with it. He's the kind of candidate that made them think "maybe we can go back to the 1950s".

Hmmm I don't agree with that at all. It seems like a cartoon villain caricature of conservatives. Where do you get that conservatives think that way?
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

lejend wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hmmm I don't agree with that at all. It seems like a cartoon villain caricature of conservatives. Where do you get that conservatives think that way?

It's common for Lefties to view conservatives in this way. The political divide has grown so deep that neither side can take the other seriously any more.
Top quality poster.
Chile Jutlander
Musketeer
ESO: ???????

Post by Jutlander »

Yeah I mean all that sexism and misoginy is lame as hell but that doesn't mean we should ignore it. We are literally creating a space that doesn't welcome women or people who are, well, not white (mainly middle eastern people, I assume).
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

lejend wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I'm talking about the alt right movement and why it exists. Obviously not all conservatives think that way.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Jutlander wrote:Yeah I mean all that sexism and misoginy is lame as hell but that doesn't mean we should ignore it. We are literally creating a space that doesn't welcome women or people who are, well, not white (mainly middle eastern people, I assume).

Are we? :ohmy:
[Sith] - Baphomet