Wtf is going on in Sweden

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Wtf is going on in Sweden

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Dolan also thinks it is illegal in America to address somebody with the wrong pronoun so maybe take everything he says with a grain of salt
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
Dolan wrote:It's not that great, but at least you don't risk dying from random terror attacks and don't have to constantly apologise for being who you are.

You might be exaggerating a tiny bit, also why would you need to apologize for being who you are :?

If you're born with a certain skin color you might find yourself needing to apologize for that in a lot of parts of the world.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

deleted_user wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Dolan wrote:It's not that great, but at least you don't risk dying from random terror attacks and don't have to constantly apologise for being who you are.

You might be exaggerating a tiny bit, also why would you need to apologize for being who you are :?

If you're born with a certain skin color you might find yourself needing to apologize for that in a lot of parts of the world.

How so?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It was a way of saying racism and xenophobia exist for silly reasons.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

@deleted_user4

Typical Westerner today:
Oh I was just running through the subway station to catch the train, when some ordinary crime happ

phpBB [video]

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:@deleted_user4

Typical Westerner today:
Oh I was just running through the subway station to catch the train, when some ordinary crime happ

Wrong adjective
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yep, it's all just a stylistic issue.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Dolan wrote:@gibson

How come we don't have such a crime rate in Romania? I thought you guys were supposed to be the developed country and we the backward gypsyland.
If Romanian crime rates are low, it's probably because crimes aren't recorded, partly due to cultural attitudes and partly due to widespread corruption.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Dolan wrote:
zoom wrote: Joining the EU has a lot to do with this, failed integration just as much, and immigration less so.

That subtle, spicy irony you closed your sentence with...
I don't think there's any irony to be had. Joining the EU brought made guns far more available, and accepting a lot of immigrants without properly handling their integration into society are far, far more responsible than the immigrants as such. The U.S is just a case in point of this; rampant inequality and rampant availability of guns.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Well, anyway, I'm glad all's fine in Sweden. False alarm.

I guess it's just the damn media misrepresenting things again (even by not reporting such things, since they are just ordinary crime).

zoom wrote:Joining the EU brought made guns far more available, and accepting a lot of immigrants without properly handling their integration into society are far, far more responsible than the immigrants as such. The U.S is just a case in point of this; rampant inequality and rampant availability of guns.

How did joining the EU made guns far more available. I mean, most of the attacks I linked in the OP were knife attacks. Didn't you guys have knives before joining the EU?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@Dolan Do you think most people in America fear terrorist attacks daily and constantly apologize for who they are or not?
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

"look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this" :hmm:
ImageImageImage
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

@fightinfrenchman

No, they're probably busy with more important things like the latest hit by Lil Pump and/or the latest #metoo march.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:No, they're probably busy with more important things like the latest hit by Lil Pump and/or the latest #metoo march.

Yeah we should spend more time on important things, like editing alt-right memes to make them barely acceptable on the forums. You don't need to bother with that btw, the mods don't give a shit either way
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

This is going no where productive. So I am locking it now. IN the future please refrain from passive aggressive topics as this.
mad cuz bad