Trust in institutions

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Re: Trust in institutions

Post by lejend »

iwillspankyou wrote:
"liberate" them from powerful minorities that are keeping them down. Learn from history.

Well, so should you @lejend. the powerful minorities, will soon come for the lots of you :P (if you are in that category - rich bitches)

Yeah I can't wait until you send me to Auschwitz for secretly controlling the world. :o Spanky, this rhetoric you use, has been used before. Nothing is new under the sun. Again I tell you, learn from history or you'll repeat it. Tyrants are taking advantage of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-7wEGv-Zw

(1:42 to 3:26)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lol, As I see it, you have a tyrant wannabe in office, that will ruin your party! @lejend
do not need any help from the likes of me to do that.
You making a metaphore to Auschwitz, for MY post, is just hilarious (I mean, how far out can one person be?)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote:then I will read more from the list for you:
no 2 Iceland
no 3 Sweeden
no 4 New Zealand
no 5 Denmark
Finland no 9.
What you should subtract from this, is that the Nordic model are ranked as the highest in the world. And not only by this ranking.

Yeah, because you lived in a geographical area that was away from any major source of conflict, for centuries. You didn't live close to Ottoman Turks or Eurasia, from which migratory tribes came and invaded lots of Eastern and Central European territories.
[spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So, when you live in such naturally isolated geographical locations, there's isn't as much disruption taking place in your society that would pretty much freeze your development for centuries.
You were just lucky, that's all. But then, this luck is now turning against you, because migrants from Africa and Asia are flocking to your countries and asking to live on welfare and then suddenly things aren't so comfy anymore, ain't it.

We'll see how your goody two-shoes democracy fares when Scandinavian states have to support your new migrants or when oil prices plummet, such as in Norway's case.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:
no 2 Iceland
no 3 Sweeden
no 4 New Zealand
no 5 Denmark
Finland no 9.
What you should subtract from this, is that the Nordic model are ranked as the highest in the world. And not only by this ranking.

Yeah, because you lived in a geographical area that was away from any major source of conflict, for centuries. You didn't live close to Ottoman Turks or Eurasia, from which migratory tribes came and invaded lots of Eastern and Central European territories.
So, when you live in such naturally isolated geographical locations, there's isn't as much disruption taking place in your society that would pretty much freeze your development for centuries.
You were just lucky, that's all. But then, this luck is now turning against you, because migrants from Africa and Asia are flocking to your countries and asking to live on welfare and then suddenly things aren't so comfy anymore, ain't it.

We'll see how your goody two-shoes democracy fares when Scandinavian states have to support your new migrants or when oil prices plummet, such as in Norway's case.

I am so, so glad I am not you.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Dolan wrote:
no 2 Iceland
no 3 Sweeden
no 4 New Zealand
no 5 Denmark
Finland no 9.

thank you for supporting our Nordic style though. And as I said earlier, oil made Norway richer, but not more democratic. Still way above you ;)
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

deleted_user wrote:I am so, so glad I am not you.

Trust me, I'm gladder I'm not you.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:

Congratulations! You have been chosen as Glad Trashbags™ official spokesman! Take. Out. That. Trash!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I'm glad I'm not a pitiful Steppe Rider.
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:I'm glad I'm not a pitiful Steppe Rider.

why not post anything that mean anything :shock: instead of tons of nothingness
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

deleted_user wrote:
Dolan wrote:

Congratulations! You have been chosen as Glad Trashbags™ official spokesman! Take. Out. That. Trash!

Meaning? Do you have like a personal issue with me, or what does that mean? Am I messing with your attention-seeking behaviours on this forum? Do you not get enough limelight to satisfy your ego? I remember you left the forum a couple of times and came back because you weren't getting the attention you wanted, in the past.

Don't you think it'd be easier for me to just spout lukewarm niceties and everyone to agree with me? But I'm not seeking popularity or likes. I don't really give tree fiddy on popularity and likes.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@spanky4ever I think my post is funny, which is a lot more valuable than mere nothingness. I do engage in serious discussions once in a while as you should know, although admittedly much less frequently in recent times. It is simply a matter of the discussions not being rewarding enough for the time and effort I put into them—at least not anymore.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Meaning? Do you have like a personal issue with me, or what does that mean? Am I messing with your attention-seeking behaviours on this forum? Do you not get enough limelight to satisfy your ego? I remember you left the forum a couple of times and came back because you weren't getting the attention you wanted, in the past.

Don't you think it'd be easier for me to just spout lukewarm niceties and everyone to agree with me? But I'm not seeking popularity or likes. I don't really give tree fiddy on popularity and likes.
Yesh that's why.

Tell me more about myself, Dr. Dolan :love:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Guys, please no personal insults.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

@deleted_user4
I'm quite meh myself. Very ordinary guy. You?

I heard you're really speshul.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:@deleted_user4
I'm quite meh myself. Very ordinary guy. You?

I heard you're really speshul.

Glad Trashbags™ eliminate odors up to 3x as much as the next leading brand.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:@spanky4ever I think my post is funny, which is a lot more valuable than mere nothingness. I do engage in serious discussions once in a while as you should know, although admittedly much less frequently in recent times. It is simply a matter of the discussions not being rewarding enough for the time and effort I put into them—at least not anymore.

here are some of your quotes on this topic:
Lmao 5
Gotta keep the pyramid scheme going, amirite?
TheLiteralistJannisary
...and that's when he realized humanity is shit.
that is only 3 pages down, guess there could be much more bs where that comes from (not knowing anything, but want to get a post in there anyway)

4 stupid in 3 pages, not bad for a :uglylol:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I think your expectations are too high for a 15-page thread. In either case, all of those posts are 10/10.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:I think your expectations are too high for a 15-page thread. In either case, all of those posts are 10/10.

this was only 3 pages - and you made 4 meaningless posts :hmm: wonder how many it could be in the 15 pages;) Smurfing on forums aswell :lol:
say something related to the topic. or dont say anything. If you have no openions on it, then just move along :cry:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

deleted_user wrote:Glad Trashbags™ eliminate odors up to 3x as much as the next leading brand.

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

so where are we going?
the doms day clock is 2 min to midnight.
I often listen to Noam Chomsky, cos USA have some of the best minds, after all. I will leave a link if you would like to listen to his take on it 2:
https://youtu.be/mTFPZbRZXDU

That is really the big issue about trust in the institutions :o Now the western counties are making smaller atom bombs - USA, UK and France. How will that turn out you think?
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

WickedCossack wrote:Sure thing, I shall await your reply.

I created a thread to get the discussion rolling and allow others to participate. Will contribute more when I can.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

phpBB [video]
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

phpBB [video]
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

and? the borders changes alot, So What?? What has that to do with anything here and now?
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

iwillspankyou wrote:and? the borders changes alot, So What?? What has that to do with anything here and now?

Why have you not accepted Jesus as your personal savior yet? :cry: