I found someone WAY worse than Trump

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: I found someone WAY worse than Trump

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:No you did not, correct, they ALSO beg for money, especially now that they lost 80-90% of AD REVENUE!

guess you are talking about yourself, loosing 80-90%. :P But please give some evidence of your clam, cos I cannot find anything remotely proving your claim.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:No you did not, correct, they ALSO beg for money, especially now that they lost 80-90% of AD REVENUE!

guess you are talking about yourself, loosing 80-90%. :P

Christ you are dumb. I assume you refer to crypto, which by the way is NOT down by 80-90%
You also totally miss the multiple posts, where I said that I have cashed out LONG ago. But as usual you COMPLETELY ignore facts and steamroll ahead with your nonsense.

In the midst of your ramblings you suddenly mention Heavy Metal, what does that have to do with anything?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

guess you are talking about yourself, loosing 80-90%. :P

Christ you are dumb. I assume you refer to crypto, which by the way is NOT down by 80-90%
You also totally miss the multiple posts, where I said that I have cashed out LONG ago. But as usual you COMPLETELY ignore facts and steamroll ahead with your nonsense.

In the midst of your ramblings you suddenly mention Heavy Metal, what does that have to do with anything?

Im really sad you cashed out your gains, while constantly adverticing for cryptoes in another page here :roll:
You still have to give some evidence about your claim that TYT lost 80-90% of their ad revenew. I would not mind, mind you, but its just a false claim, untill you give some kind of evidence. And not your wish, cos wishes only come true in fairytails, fairy :coin: :coin: :coin:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Btw... TYT recently received $20,000,000 from an investment round - how independent!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:Btw... TYT recently received $20,000,000 from an investment round - how independent!

I would still want you to give some evidence of your first claim. Oh, I guess you cannot. what a surprice :shock:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

They posted it in one of their videos, all these independent news channels lost a lot last year. Some up to 98%
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Im really sad you cashed out your gains, while constantly adverticing for cryptoes in another page here :roll:
You still have to give some evidence about your claim that TYT lost 80-90% of their ad revenew. I would not mind, mind you, but its just a false claim, untill you give some kind of evidence. And not your wish, cos wishes only come true in fairytails, fairy :coin: :coin: :coin:

Why are you sad that I cashed out? Advertising crypto? Do you even know what you are writing?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

here you are @Snuden
you say that TYT lost 80-90% of ad income (and refuse to give any evidence, even when I asked you for it several times)
you make a crypto corner, adding for crytoes - then they crash, and you say you took out your gains long time ago :hmm:
now you claim TYT took 20 mill from an investment round (dont know what a "round" means though - do you?)
and last, you go around calling ppl names on this cite, and from where Im standing, most of those names could suit yourself
guess I could claim; I found someone WAY worse than Trump
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Yes I said they lost 80-90% of ad revenue - because they said so in a video last year!
Yes I made Crypto Corner as a thread to talk about cryptocurrency, can I not do that even though I have cashed out most of my (at the time) holdings?
Yes I said TYT received $20,000,000 - because that's what I can read: http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/yo ... 202518938/
Yes I call you dumb, because I honestly think you are dumb.
I did NOT say "round" what I said was they received $20,000,000 in an "Investment round", what that is, you can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venture_round
[Sith] - Baphomet
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

@Snuden knock it off with personal attacks, please. I know you are brighter than to reduce yourself to ridiculous personal attacks. Thank you.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I find it kind of crocked to make a thread, hyping up the Cryptoes, while you got out in time.
You can call me dumb as much as you like, I can call you a crock as much as I Iike (wonder who are nearest to the target on that one??)
If ppl want to invest in the fastest growing internet news organisations? yeah - sounds good to me
If you could come up with the link that say the lost 90% ad income, it would be even better, let along, if it was anyway near the truth!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

XeeleeFlower wrote:@Snuden knock it off with personal attacks, please. I know you are brighter than to reduce yourself to ridiculous personal attacks. Thank you.

I dont mind, really. Just let him expell his bare azz. You give him way to much cred, being bright? nah, I would not give him that much benefit of the "doubth" :P
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

XeeleeFlower wrote:@Snuden knock it off with personal attacks, please. I know you are brighter than to reduce yourself to ridiculous personal attacks. Thank you.

Yea... but seriously... :devil:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:

I dont mind, really. Just let him expell his bare azz.

But you are not in charge here, we have talked about that before, remember, when I told you to make your own forum if you want to only play by your rules?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I really do not know what you are on to here. Sorry. But if you mean playing by bullying?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:I really do not know what you are on to here. Sorry. But if you mean playing by bullying?

I am educating you. A mod told me to stop calling you names, you then say you don't mind. I then tell you that you can't decide what I can or can't post.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:I really do not know what you are on to here. Sorry. But if you mean playing by bullying?

I am educating you. A mod told me to stop calling you names, you then say you don't mind. I then tell you that you can't decide what I can or can't post.

you called my dumb, I called you a crock. Guess I am right, but I dont mind a fuck face like you calling me dumb. Go ahead :hmm:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

ESOC ADMIN DO NOT ALLOW ME TO CALL YOU NAMES - REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:ESOC ADMIN DO NOT ALLOW ME TO CALL YOU NAMES - REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY!

why should you have to? If you want to win a debate, you should make arguments to claim your point of view. Calling names only makes you seem harsh and dumb :hmm:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Yes I said they lost 80-90% of ad revenue - because they said so in a video last year!
Yes I made Crypto Corner as a thread to talk about cryptocurrency, can I not do that even though I have cashed out most of my (at the time) holdings?
Yes I said TYT received $20,000,000 - because that's what I can read: http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/yo ... 202518938/
Yes I call you dumb, because I honestly think you are dumb.
I did NOT say "round" what I said was they received $20,000,000 in an "Investment round", what that is, you can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venture_round
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:ESOC ADMIN DO NOT ALLOW ME TO CALL YOU NAMES - REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY!

why should you have to? If you want to win a debate, you should make arguments to claim your point of view. Calling names only makes you seem harsh and dumb :hmm:

Its actually not possible to win a debate against you because you can't understand a basic response or refuse to do so normally.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

momuuu wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Its actually not possible to win a debate against you because you can't understand a basic response or refuse to do so normally.

Well thank you, for giving Snuden the upper hand. How bad can an emeny be, when you have friends like you! Sorry you also lost a debate or 2 against me :hmm:
Sometimes >I wonder, Is that you, or did somone hack in to your brain or account :devil:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well thank you, for giving Snuden the upper hand. How bad can an emeny be, when you have friends like you! Sorry you also lost a debate or 2 against me :hmm:

Thanks for proving his point.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Site suggestion: Creation of new off-topic subsections for Snuden vs Spanky, lejend vs umeu, and Jerom vs Garja respectively.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Sometimes >I wonder, Is that you, or did somone hack in to your brain or account :devil:

You're illiterate spanky. Somehow it makes you think you win debates when you in fact can't actually construct a sentence.