Detoxifying in a cold climate

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Detoxifying in a cold climate

Post by tedere12 »

Growing up and living in the northern hemisphere I've been wondering for many years why people would 'catch a cold', get 'fevers' or even get 'pneumonia' especially in winter times. When I was a child people always told me some bacteria were responsible for that and I remember getting vaccinated. Sheer madness. I remember my mom telling me to put some clothes on when it got cold outside: „You don't want to get sick, do you?“ I didn't want to back then. But I had no clue.

Today I know better and I embrace the cold. Nowadays people are so acidic that they experience heavy symptoms of detoxification (cold, fevers, pneumonia) as soon as they are getting cold. Acidic bodies meet alkaline air. Simple chemistry. But people are still wondering where all that mucus is coming from and they would tell me how unlucky they would be to catch a cold. In fact they have no idea how lucky they are their bodies are still detoxifying. Most of them take antibiotics instead and turn a solution into a problem. Alkalisation loosens and moves lymph by neutralising acidic fluids and that's the only reason why people start sniffing and coughing as soon as it's getting cold outisde.

Being a fruitarian and living in the northern hemisphere can be tough. You might be tired of the bad fruit supply and the short, dark days. To me there's no doubt that humans belong in a sunny, warm & tropical climate but being toxic and acidic this cold can do us a great favour by getting our bodies in an alkaline state.

I want to encourage you to get outside, get barefoot in the snow, breathe deeply and leave your hat at home and - get yourself a cold! Support your body detoxifying and enjoy to see how it's getting rid of mucus through nose and throat. Enjoy a sauna in the evening, refresh yourself with a cold shower afterwards and rest. There is no way not to get well when you're doing these things.

Even when you're enjoying your life in a southern climate you can still benefit from the cold by taking cold showers every now and then to improve blood circulation and to move that lymph! Make sure your kidneys are filtering though in order to dump that waste.

Enough for now, let's get outside, embrace the cold and enjoy it's detoxifying properties.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Re: Detoxifying in a cold climate

Post by evilcheadar »

I don’t know what to say. I’ve never heard of this explanation but I guess I have a lot to learn!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

So why is cold air considered alkaline? Also does what your talking about fall under this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detoxif ... e_medicine)

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

a cold, a fever and pneunomia are 3 entirely different things... why do you put the last in between brackets anyway?

not sure what you got vaccinated for anyway, as there is no treatment for the common cold, there is no treatment for the flu, and fever is a symptom that accompanies a great many diseases or states of health. Tbh... I'm tempted the quote: At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. But I'm not sure if I understood what you are trying to say lol...
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

When I read things like this, I always wonder what these nebulous “toxins” really are.

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Just tedere12 being very serious again
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Sounds a lot like the "your voting card is fireproof, try it yourself!" joke...
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

good idea to go into the sauna, if you got fever or a cold. you realise that this is very exhausting for your heart. One of the reasons why people in the twentys die is that they overly exhaust their heart....
I'm not saying that your wrong, but you should be careful with this kind of advices ;)
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

@tedere12 can you provide any science proven facts about your post?
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

Seems to be a lot of pseudo-science going on here.

I am not debating that there are therapeutic benefits to taking cold baths, saunas... etc but let's not confuse it with medical science.
If you ever get a strep/staph infection I hope you don't go for a snow walk - get some antibiotics.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

It's a copypasta from some raw vegan/detoxifying community forums thread.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

tedere12 wrote:It's a copypasta from some raw vegan/detoxifying community forums thread.
Thanks for updating
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix