Mid term election in USA could have big importance to us all

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Mid term election in USA could have big importance to us all

Post by sirmusket »

Snuden wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You do realise, Trump was the better choice.., he might make some absurd comments from time to time, at least he isn't a fucking criminal, and the wife of a rapist.

Trump is not a criminal? Lmfao.

Any war that trump would start, Kilary would've started 3 months earlier :lol:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sirmusket wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I absolutely agree that America produce some damn fine students/professionals, that is without a doubt. Unfortunately very few Americans can attend such schools.

IIRC the US ranked lower than some countries you typically think of as "second world" or "developing" countries.

This is not my personal opinion, I just reference, the numerous articles I have read on the subject. In my personal opinion, a country that elect Donald Trump as their president, have issues that goes beyond the education system.

You do realise, Trump was the better choice.., he might make some absurd comments from time to time, at least he isn't a fucking criminal, and the wife of a rapist. Also since when does America have a top 10 education system. Can I have some data or something, maybe I'm wrong. I mean almost all the Scandinavian countries alone have a better education system than America..

instead he is the rapist. which is of course much better.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You do realise, Trump was the better choice.., he might make some absurd comments from time to time, at least he isn't a fucking criminal, and the wife of a rapist. Also since when does America have a top 10 education system. Can I have some data or something, maybe I'm wrong. I mean almost all the Scandinavian countries alone have a better education system than America..

How is he a rapist. Bill Clinton should be in prison btw
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

lejend wrote:@Snuden confirmed Jew!

phpBB [video]

This is toe crumbling embarrassing.
EleGiggle.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

umeu wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not to mention his many scams, lawsuits, etc... What a guy!
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sirmusket wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

ill prove my claim when you prove yours
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Maybe the fact that Bill Clinton was president when NATO countries led by the US bombed Serbia.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sirmusket wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Maybe the fact that Bill Clinton was president when NATO countries led by the US bombed Serbia.

i'm talking about rape.

Trump bombed Syria btw.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i'm talking about rape.

Trump bombed Syria btw.

On the 2nd presidential debate , a women that was raped by Bill Clinton was literally sitting amongst the audience lol.
Yes since the Syria bombings I've lost interest completely. However I agreed with what Trump initially stood for. Mainly his immigration policies.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

sirmusket wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i'm talking about rape.

Trump bombed Syria btw.

On the 2nd presidential debate , a women that was raped by Bill Clinton was literally sitting amongst the audience lol.
Yes since the Syria bombings I've lost interest completely. However I agreed with what Trump initially stood for. Mainly his immigration policies.

He's been accused, yes. But accusation =/= guilt. Not saying he isn't guilty, great probability he is. But just based on accusations, Trump doesn't look pretty. Even his own (ex)wife accused him :/ Anyway. Lets leave it here.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

He's been accused, yes. But accusation =/= guilt. Not saying he isn't guilty, great probability he is. But just based on accusations, Trump doesn't look pretty. Even his own (ex)wife accused him :/ Anyway. Lets leave it here.

I mean I mainly have my own reasons for disliking the Clinton's. I think they're just corrupt, and of course, the bombings on Serbia, something us Serbs will never forget. Not to mention Hilary also met up with the Albanian president and told him Albania has a special place in her heart, or something along those lines, what a fucking bullshit artist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

duckzilla wrote:The US taught western liberal democracies how to be liberal and democratic. Given that there are widespread right-wing tendencies in europe again, europeans would be more than happy about a US assuring them of the rightfulness of their values. This is not the case with Trump.

Ehm, isnt europe the absolute heart of democracy in literally every aspect? I dont think any European country looks at the USA on how to set up your democracy as the american system is very underdeveloped in my eyes. Just chipping in on this tiny aspect.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Cometk wrote:
momuuu wrote:Well in some aspects the USA is not a first world country actually.

what dude

I mean some of your awfully underdeveloped areas. I think a sizable area of the USA would not score better on many things than the average 2nd world country would.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

momuuu wrote:
duckzilla wrote:The US taught western liberal democracies how to be liberal and democratic. Given that there are widespread right-wing tendencies in europe again, europeans would be more than happy about a US assuring them of the rightfulness of their values. This is not the case with Trump.

Ehm, isnt europe the absolute heart of democracy in literally every aspect? I dont think any European country looks at the USA on how to set up your democracy as the american system is very underdeveloped in my eyes. Just chipping in on this tiny aspect.

No, it is not. Modern democracy was founded by the US shortly after winning independence (~1785) and amended multiple times to make up for initial shortcomings. The political system of the US is nearly 250 years old without any serious changes to it. You cannot say this about a single european country. The closest one would be UK, but they had (and still have?) a strong bias in privileging the old aristocracy.

Europeans like to think they invented this (e.g. French Revolution). But a lot of this was copying successful developments from the US, which tried to seek the perfect balance for their political system. Admittedly, the founding fathers in the US studied the political system of the Roman Republic and the structural reasons for its failure a lot. So you could argue that the basic ideas came from ancient europe. But this has nothing to do with the countries which exist in europe today.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

momuuu wrote:

wasn't the french constitution framed after the american constitution? lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I'd argue the enlightenment is the basis of it all though. It's just that Europe had some strongly established monarchies. But if we go 250 years back, I think it's unfair to say there is a difference between "americans" and "europeans".
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Modern day Americans are basically composed of ancestors of European Colonists, African people and Asian immigrants. I would say there is a difference now because of the cultures mixing together for some time. Similar thing is happening to Europe now with the Islamic immigration.

Edit: sry if not on topic, bit confused.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

I actually agree with everything @momuuu is saying, not even joking. And @Mr_Bramboy for that matter. Europe> USA ez
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Its strange how about 95% of the posts are off topic :P
I guess we all have thoughs, feelings, experiences, attitudes - in a big mix toward USA. But that was not what this thread was all about :cry: <I could draw the conclution that you are not informed about mid term election? How many ppl who have to be re elected, or will be voted out?
And this is happening in a Trump administration, with all the frustrations that have produced. I mean, Trump was elected because people believed in his promises during campaign (I think) - but now it turns out that most of it are lies. His administration are tearing down government/administration at an "unpresidented" speed. Nothing much to read about that in the news though. Its all about Russia nothing burgers, and Trumps never ending Tweets and scandals.

As I said, I am on the outside, trying to look in. I wonder how ppl in USA are occupied about the mid term elections? The elections have already started, https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... sults.html
The 2018 midterm elections, featuring hundreds of congressional, state and local primaries, will culminate with the Nov. 6 general election to decide whether Democrats can gain control of Congress or if Republicans will keep their hold on the legislative branch.

I really hope that American ppl are interested/and exited enough, to get out there, and vote in big numbers.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:Modern day Americans are basically composed of ancestors of European Colonists, African people and Asian immigrants. I would say there is a difference now because of the cultures mixing together for some time. Similar thing is happening to Europe now with the Islamic immigration.

Funny (or is it?) how the original inhabitants aren't even mentioned :roll:
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

umeu wrote:
Googol wrote:Modern day Americans are basically composed of ancestors of European Colonists, African people and Asian immigrants. I would say there is a difference now because of the cultures mixing together for some time. Similar thing is happening to Europe now with the Islamic immigration.

Isn’t it like a very slight percentage ? I’m talking about the majorities here.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I think native americans are like 1.5% or smt of our total population
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:
umeu wrote:

Isn’t it like a very slight percentage ? I’m talking about the majorities here.

it's not that you said anything wrong. It's just ironic.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Not really. The United States is a modernized third world country with little to no significance in the current day and age. No one in Europe cares about Americans and their backward society.

Look around yourself. How many things that you see were invented/created in the USA?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I mean I mainly have my own reasons for disliking the Clinton's. I think they're just corrupt, and of course, the bombings on Serbia, something us Serbs will never forget. Not to mention Hilary also met up with the Albanian president and told him Albania has a special place in her heart, or something along those lines, what a fucking bullshit artist.

Its a US presidential pasttime to bomb other countries. Every president does it. I'm not trying to justify it I'm just saying they all do it.