my sweet dog is dying

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: my sweet dog is dying

Post by Hazza54321 »

no way would my current dog be replaceable
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Acolyte wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:no way would my current dog be replaceable

Im not sure if Sioux Dog can replace it :hmm: :sad:

only if it's transfered with a canoe from the one to the other side of the river illegaly :hmm: :sad:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@Acolyte Lmfao! I love you now!
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Anyone who says you can just replace a dog probably hasn’t ever owned one. You don’t grow to love it because of its breed or species, you grow to love it because of who it is. Dogs have unique personalities just like humans and you can’t just plug in another one when one dies and have it be anything near the same.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

momuuu wrote:In the end dogs are pretty replacable aren't they? Your new dog will be sorta different but not by much, it'll still be a dog that does all the dog things that people like about dogs.

To me thats like remarrying before your partner passed away.
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

gibson wrote: Dogs have unique personalities just like humans

Maybe there are some differences in terms of behaviour between dogs. However you can't rly compare it to humans personalities. Saying "just like humans" is kinda wrong since aspects like personality are what make the difference between animals and humans.
give that guy a manual
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

momuuu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:the derailing of this thread has def started/ is already finished ??

Which is to be expected if the thread is not much more than someone asking random people to tell her how sorry they feel for her.

Damn this guy is on point :flowers:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you just have to agree with the musket to be on point ;)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

tedere12 wrote:you just have to agree with the musket to be on point ;)

Damn this guy is on point :flowers:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

stronk wrote:

Maybe there are some differences in terms of behaviour between dogs. However you can't rly compare it to humans personalities. Saying "just like humans" is kinda wrong since aspects like personality are what make the difference between animals and humans.
No intelligence is what makes a difference between humans and dogs. Humans are animals lol, we're just smarter than all the others. That is literally the only difference.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Monkeys are more intelligent than alot of humans.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

AraGun wrote:Monkeys are more intelligent than alot of humans.

You've been watching too much 'Rise of the Planet of The Apes'
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

stronk wrote:

I would say biological differences, such as canines being quadruped makes more of a difference than personality . . .

Gibson is quite right in that animals do have personal traits. They can learn just as humans can but cannot process complex thought or understand complex tasks.

Placing a higher value on a human life is just because we are human. A canine might just as well think they are superior to us in that respect. The truth is we are all alive. Its very archaic to expect in our society that a loss of a canine would be less than the loss of a fellow human; its more of the relationship that would impact more and not the species.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Hahaha you guys have emotions. LOOOOOOOOOL! My words can make you feel a certain way, teeheehee.

Hey, hey, guess what?
[spoiler=spoiler]FUCK THE THING YOU CARE ABOUT LOOOOOOOOOOL[/spoiler]
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Ive been there.. I used to raise a street cat.. and one day it came with a weird noise, i didn't know wht to do , i fed her some cat food, but that dint help. It just made tht purrr.. sound , and died and it took my a week to get over it. So i took a resolution not to raise any more pets.. or maybe not to an extent.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Frost Bite wrote:Ive been there.. I used to raise a street cat.. and one day it came with a weird noise, i didn't know wht to do , i fed her some cat food, but that dint help. It just made tht purrr.. sound , and died and it took my a week to get over it. So i took a resolution not to raise any more pets.. or maybe not to an extent.

"took me a week to get over it"
I rest my case.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Everyone is different with emotions... Some are taff some are not.
And I think we should respect each other's opinions about animals. Dog's can be like a huge part of the family or even more. I grow up alone in a super shit childhood with a dog. He was my one and only for 14 years and I'm still sad when I think about him... Even now I had 2dogs one is living at my ex and one I took. Even the other dog I miss her badly. And people who say that dogs are shit lack something in their life because a dog can make your life better. You need to go out for example every day. I know what I'm talking about... My recent boyfriend :hehe: has allergies and did never own a dog before. He was even like "they shit everywhere and make a lot of noise" but he changed his mind and now my dog is part of his life as well and he loves her (sometimes I got the feeling more than me lol). So my point is that I can understand how sad she is about her dog is going to pass. And maybe she just doesn't know who else to talk about it. And please stop comparing life's! It's so usless bc everyone is unic with his own story and feelings.
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

NekoBerk wrote:Accept its death, it will die soon or later anyways.

User was warned for this post.

What a fuck
Good moderating xdddd
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Everyone comparing dogs to humans and then feasting on animal corpses is such a hypocrite
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

tedere12 wrote:Everyone comparing dogs to humans and then feasting on animal corpses is such a hypocrite

I agree but for my part... A dog is still a dog and that's why I eat meat :hmm: BTW tofu is still tofu even when on the pack is written steak
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

queenofdestiny wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Everyone comparing dogs to humans and then feasting on animal corpses is such a hypocrite

I agree but for my part... A dog is still a dog and that's why I eat meat :hmm: BTW tofu is still tofu even when on the pack is written steak

so.. would you consume dog meat?
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

tedere12 wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:

so.. would you consume dog meat?

I don't think this question is relevant to the topic. But feel free to ask me on pm :flowers:
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

How do i answer my vegan friend , his question is :"Even human meat is tender and delicate ,why don't u eat them?"
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Frost Bite wrote:How do i answer my vegan friend , his question is :"Even human meat is tender and delicate ,why don't u eat them?"

Answer:
*grab his arm* OK, let's taste!