It's allergy season!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Zimbabwe PeachTree
Skirmisher

It's allergy season!

Post by PeachTree »

Get ur nasonex, Prilosec OTC (heartburn), and expectorant ready, it's going to be a very sneeze filled ride! Which remedy do you suggest for cold/allergies?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: It's allergy season!

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I take Zyrtec (actually a CVS generic version but basically the same) every single day throughout the year in order to prevent getting a dreaded sinus infection.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I don't have any allergies because I grew up on a farm and played outside, nerds.
Zimbabwe PeachTree
Skirmisher

Post by PeachTree »

deleted_user wrote:I don't have any allergies because I grew up on a farm and played outside, nerds.

I did as well, but a farm in a different country (north India). The air in USA is much worse than what it was in India back then, but now India's air quality is worse than China's.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

i take zyrtec too but that's because i live in a house with cats who i'm allergic to. i swear living in close proximity to them is probably taking years off my life but they are cute. one even plays fetch
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

PeachTree wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I don't have any allergies because I grew up on a farm and played outside, nerds.

I did as well, but a farm in a different country (north India). The air in USA is much worse than what it was in India back then, but now India's air quality is worse than China's.

I struggle to think how the air in any rural area can be poor, let alone rural Nebraska, where quite literally nothing exists.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Cometk wrote:i take zyrtec too but that's because i live in a house with cats who i'm allergic to. i swear living in close proximity to them is probably taking years off my life but they are cute. one even plays fetch

People who are allergic to cats are lame af, and yeah that includes you @gustavusadolphus
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:
PeachTree wrote:

I struggle to think how the air in any rural area can be poor, let alone rural Nebraska, where quite literally nothing exists.

That's why we call it flyover country
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

That's why we call it flyover country

Ted Kooser wrote:Nebraska has three cities: Omaha and its suburbs, with over half a million people; Lincoln, with a little over two hundred thousand; and Grand Island, with about fifty thousand… The rest of the state is a vast grassy preserve set aside for those of us who like to be left alone.