Coming Out

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: Coming Out

Post by Snuden »

But please don't demand homo parades in any of the towns I frequent with my children.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

-
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

No thanks, if I wanted to engage with someone who has the " I art holier then tho" attitude I have plenty of people in real life I can go to.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

If you don't like a post just don't read it.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

The advice given in this thread has been quite reasonable imo. Many people have suggested to consider the situation and then decide what to do. You have suggested OP to avoid being gay, which shows imo that you are a tad out of touch with the issue. But yeah, let's move to the other thread :)
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

momuuu wrote:If you don't like a post just don't read it.

How can i know i don't like it if i don't read it? :sad:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

gamevideo113 wrote:
momuuu wrote:If you don't like a post just don't read it.

How can i know i don't like it if i don't read it? :sad:

This is a good question.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@medinos
I dont know how old you are, or where you live.
Living in a closet will drain your sence of selfworth, selfregard, in the long run. If you have a boyfriend, or a communety with gay ppl, it could b nice for you to seek their advice and support. In fact, I would strongly recomend you to try to find other gay persons, that are about your age, and have some good talks with them about the issue. In the long run, I think you will "come out" - someday.
It was really hard for me to, to tell all my friends, and my family, and the 100 ppl I worked together with, because they had their perception and expections about me, being straight. And the focus on my person, when they had to form another picture/new expectations of me, was pretty tough.

My parents where very understanding, it turned out. In fact my father already had guessed it ;)
Maybe I have been fortunate, but I have met very litte hardships, condemnments etc etc.

What is hard sometimes, even still, is that ppl asume things about you, and the constantly having to explain that your gay, is still pretty difficult - even after all these years.

I have one question to you @lejend - who said in a post above, that you can choose your sexual orientation??? I will make the assumption that you are a straight men ?
Ask yourself if you could choose to be gay? Would that be hard for you? If so, why would you assume that it is any easier for a gay man to choose to be "straight". :?: :?:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

-
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lol, I have a hard time buying that, exept as a trolling post @lejend . You should try to enter the thought and feelings, - if you can do that, and still say its a "choise", then I will take your answer as valid.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Please take discussions about sexuality to the sexuality thread. As I already requested it, posts after this will be deleted if they are not on topic.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Just tell them how you feel and if they are negative then tell them they gave you the gay gene so it's their fault
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

tedere12 wrote:Just tell them how you feel and if they are negative then tell them they gave you the gay gene so it's their fault

The "gay gene" lol :lol:
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

gamevideo113 wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Just tell them how you feel and if they are negative then tell them they gave you the gay gene so it's their fault

The "gay gene" lol :lol:

what's wrong with the gene being gay?
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

Nice idea. Now I can tell my mother that I am gay :love: ty
:hmm:
ImageImageImage
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

j_t_kirk wrote:

Nice idea. Now I can tell my mother that I am gay :love: ty
:hmm:

you are welcome I'm glad I could help you
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

:flowers:
ImageImageImage
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

Something first I need to tell you since I just read everyone posts thank you for being there with me some of you who supported me, ever since I was in school I always had a strange feeling towards other boys tried to picture girls in my head could not do it. Tried loving a girl failed, when me and they boy kissed yesterday I just slipped and finally accepted it and it felt really strange my whole body emotions were triggered I was a different person I was the person I was always a gay teen and since some of you wonder my age I am 20. I live in a slavic country which pretty much sucks. I started talking to my parents that I want to move to Germany or Austria since I found out there are alot of gay bars and gay people that I can meet. I want to meet them greet them love them I want to live my life as it should and is. I wished sometimes that I am not gay that it will just pass by time but my god was I wrong. I do not think that I will ever be able to tell my parents about it maybe when I move out in Germany get a job and maybe even a boyfriend.

I am getting really emotional when reading all of your respondings I thought this would get delleted at first. The day after I accepted that Im gay I felt strange could not sleep all of my life turned in my Point of View I finally accepted the reallity.
Once again all I can say is thank you so much for the support and I will keep you guys updated if you want when I move into Germany because I just love boys and thats all and hope everybody is going to be ok with that in the future.

Thank you so much thank you indeed and god bless you all.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

You can if you send them Bitcoins (financial help).
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

I, too, love to play Iro.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Its good to accept who you are and to not hide around with it. You will be you all your life and nothing can change that at all. Choose what you want in life and do it. Works that way with many things.

If people don't like who you are then thats their problem. Really anyone who has a problem with the way someone acts or are etc has a few issues of their own.

You do you and don't let anyone get in ur way.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Why did I get notified on this thread
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

tedere12 wrote:Why did I get notified on this thread