How many Refills

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

well?

1-3 times
16%
4-22 times
8%
23-45 times
8%
46-78 times
8%
79-83 times
3%
83 times and over
38%
ok
19%

Total votes: 37

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: How many Refills

Post by deleted_user »

I predict in 10 years we'll be living in the "soy boy" generation, men will be inversely oppressed with Testoserone levels (T levels will be tattood on their arm), and m2f transition rates will approach 100% after age 20. A Silicon Valley start up will have predicted this and currently has trillions of frozen and fertile semen samples. The samples will be disseminated to couples based on inverse minority -- the more obscure and debilitating a couples' genetic traits, the more likely the United World League (headed by Kim Jong Un after he won every nobel prize for getting the entire world (but him) to denuclearize -- spoiler, he's a Jew) will disseminate them a sample. Detailed personal genetic profiles will be kept for this reason and a deep/self learning AI will apply the appropriate government-sanctioned algorithm (this will also lead to the eventual AI takeover -- the roots laid down being to deoptimize human breeding). Such a complete egalitarian population will propagate as physical and mental handicaps become the norm not the exception and the concept of Darwinian superiority is erased. Biological men will be utterly persecuted as ethically necessitated to "make up" for the ancestral male-dominated world influence and privilege until the males transition to female. Ayn Rand books will be burned but a single copy will be downloaded on a usb stick and a dissented human rogue will upload it into an AI and spark the AI revolution. Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan and Allan Watts and Elon Musk's postmordem cerebral energies will fuse into a semi-conscious meta energy mover -- will create a subversive Big Bang, vaporize and/or redistribute all matter into a celestial manifestation of "who dat boi" -- the perfect and pure formed body expression of theory and empiricism, which aligns Newtonian and quantum physics -- holds both perfect geometry and pure passion -- whose two inhabitants will be ultra cognizant frogs and flies in perfect populationary balance, not hunting or being hunted, but living and dieing by mutually harmonious self sacrifice, who will evolve to reproduce telepathically.

The only way to reach this timeline is by using plastics and olive oil.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Radix_Lecti wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:I'd like to see studies where vegetable oil is bad for you / contains heavy metals. And studies for how plastic containers are also bad for you. because I'm not buying it yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/30/worl ... egacy.html
Chemical waste used to be burnt at sea till fish and seals showed up dead in numbers, since then shady companies have been ditching it in rivers and fuel oil.

HOW DOES NOONE REMEMBER THIS ANYMORE? This was big news in the 90s.

And plastics... just watch documentaries. I'm a firm believer of it making us infertile, my entire family virtually has had girls only and that with great difficulty, again:
HOW DOES NOONE REMEMBER THIS?
This has been widely known since 2000. :unsure:

You’re a teacher right? Hopefully not a science one.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

deleted_user wrote:I predict in 10 years we'll be living in the "soy boy" generation, men will be inversely oppressed with Testoserone levels (T levels will be tattood on their arm), and m2f transition rates will approach 100% after age 20. A Silicon Valley start up will have predicted this and currently has trillions of frozen and fertile semen samples. The samples will be disseminated to couples based on inverse minority -- the more obscure and debilitating a couples' genetic traits, the more likely the United World League (headed by Kim Jong Un after he won every nobel prize for getting the entire world (but him) to denuclearize -- spoiler, he's a Jew) will disseminate them a sample. Detailed personal genetic profiles will be kept for this reason and a deep/self learning AI will apply the appropriate government-sanctioned algorithm (this will also lead to the eventual AI takeover -- the roots laid down being to deoptimize human breeding). Such a complete egalitarian population will propagate as physical and mental handicaps become the norm not the exception and the concept of Darwinian superiority is erased. Biological men will be utterly persecuted as ethically necessitated to "make up" for the ancestral male-dominated world influence and privilege until the males transition to female. Ayn Rand books will be burned but a single copy will be downloaded on a usb stick and a dissented human rogue will upload it into an AI and spark the AI revolution. Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan and Allan Watts and Elon Musk's postmordem cerebral energies will fuse into a semi-conscious meta energy mover -- will create a subversive Big Bang, vaporize and/or redistribute all matter into a celestial manifestation of "who dat boi" -- the perfect and pure formed body expression of theory and empiricism, which aligns Newtonian and quantum physics -- holds both perfect geometry and pure passion -- whose two inhabitants will be ultra cognizant frogs and flies in perfect populationary balance, not hunting or being hunted, but living and dieing by mutually harmonious self sacrifice, who will evolve to reproduce telepathically.

So how many refills do you think the cup can withstand?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I predict in 10 years we'll be living in the "soy boy" generation, men will be inversely oppressed with Testoserone levels (T levels will be tattood on their arm), and m2f transition rates will approach 100% after age 20. A Silicon Valley start up will have predicted this and currently has trillions of frozen and fertile semen samples. The samples will be disseminated to couples based on inverse minority -- the more obscure and debilitating a couples' genetic traits, the more likely the United World League (headed by Kim Jong Un after he won every nobel prize for getting the entire world (but him) to denuclearize -- spoiler, he's a Jew) will disseminate them a sample. Detailed personal genetic profiles will be kept for this reason and a deep/self learning AI will apply the appropriate government-sanctioned algorithm (this will also lead to the eventual AI takeover -- the roots laid down being to deoptimize human breeding). Such a complete egalitarian population will propagate as physical and mental handicaps become the norm not the exception and the concept of Darwinian superiority is erased. Biological men will be utterly persecuted as ethically necessitated to "make up" for the ancestral male-dominated world influence and privilege until the males transition to female. Ayn Rand books will be burned but a single copy will be downloaded on a usb stick and a dissented human rogue will upload it into an AI and spark the AI revolution. Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan and Allan Watts and Elon Musk's postmordem cerebral energies will fuse into a semi-conscious meta energy mover -- will create a subversive Big Bang, vaporize and/or redistribute all matter into a celestial manifestation of "who dat boi" -- the perfect and pure formed body expression of theory and empiricism, which aligns Newtonian and quantum physics -- holds both perfect geometry and pure passion -- whose two inhabitants will be ultra cognizant frogs and flies in perfect populationary balance, not hunting or being hunted, but living and dieing by mutually harmonious self sacrifice, who will evolve to reproduce telepathically.

83 plus
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

How about you?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

How about you?

No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

It's saddening to see that the once unimaginable future, has become the present. Ignoring science is one thing, ridiculing it is completely sinister. Yes, I am a teacher and I often remind my students to not become like Americans. I often refer to my horror of realising that my once fun evening of watching this silly documentary about the wilful dumbing down of America, is now the stark reality we must face as Europeans. Ridicule climate scientists since 1980, ridicule doctors since the 60s, ridicule everyone and eat your BP shrimps and chug beer and watch Superman and Batman movies like kids.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

I have great respect for the unfaltering French principled approach to science and the many bans they have placed on products the EU now slowly is banning as well. France does not compromise on health and nature. Germany however and our dumb Wageningen University's 'findings' on bee colony collapse disorder is scandalously funded by Bayer.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Radix_Lecti wrote:It's saddening to see that the once unimaginable future, has become the present. Ignoring science is one thing, ridiculing it is completely sinister. Yes, I am a teacher and I often remind my students to not become like Americans. I often refer to my horror of realising that my once fun evening of watching this silly documentary about the wilful dumbing down of America, is now the stark reality we must face as Europeans. Ridicule climate scientists since 1980, ridicule doctors since the 60s, ridicule everyone and eat your BP shrimps and chug beer and watch Superman and Batman movies like kids.

The Marvel movies are actually much more popular than Superman/Batman ones, critically and box office-wise.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I wouldn't want Radix to teach my children.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:I wouldn't want Radix to teach my children.

Don't insult him he's a big telethon donor
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

kami_ryu wrote:
Radix_Lecti wrote:I have great respect for the unfaltering French principled approach to science and the many bans they have placed on products the EU now slowly is banning as well. France does not compromise on health and nature. Germany however and our dumb Wageningen University's 'findings' on bee colony collapse disorder is scandalously funded by Bayer.

I think that sustainability should be one of our top priorities. Stop with the plastic containers and go back to glass which can be recycled and whatnot. It's funny how making a plastic bottle once can be more economically viable than reusing glass containers. hmm. Energy should be sustainable as well.

But that's just technical stuff. There are so many social issues which need addressing too. Humans are still scum to each other and that needs to change. I think the government's role in that is limited but there should be institutionalized infrastructures so that young minds are given the ability to grow up to be actually good individuals. Education is also somewhat lacking. But rather than go for rote facts and memorization, critical thinking should be developed at an early age (and probably not given a grade). Also homework has to go. xD

I pretty much agree with your view on education. In Asia it is the complete opposite, and interestingly enough they seem to be doing quite well, especially China.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

Very interesting side bar conversation for sure but we need to talk about the real issues at hand. Cheadar please give us some useful information about how the cup is doing.

Also, these Euro Yo yo’s are too busy arguing with each other about who is more the more environmentally sustainable, compassionate, health conscious hero to realize what Cheadar is even doing. His experiment will prove the sustainability of slushee cups, boost domestic economic growth and prove once and for all slushees are a healthy alternative to water. Let me explain;

Through the reuse of slushee cups, less trash goes to a land fill.

Slushee cups come from china, slushee drink comes from the USA, turkey hill derives it’s profit from slushees more than cups, so it’s a win win. Cheadar can help to boost the economy in other places with the savings of not having to buy more Chinese cups.

Finally Cheadar has been training for an all comers meet while drinkOmg slushees. If his times improve while drinking the sugary drink, I think that’s all the evidence we need to dispel the unhealthy myth.
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

They are becoming quite advanced in many areas and are investing in future technology.
[Sith] - Baphomet
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

Radix_Lecti wrote:It's saddening to see that the once unimaginable future, has become the present. Ignoring science is one thing, ridiculing it is completely sinister. Yes, I am a teacher and I often remind my students to not become like Americans. I often refer to my horror of realising that my once fun evening of watching this silly documentary about the wilful dumbing down of America, is now the stark reality we must face as Europeans. Ridicule climate scientists since 1980, ridicule doctors since the 60s, ridicule everyone and eat your BP shrimps and chug beer and watch Superman and Batman movies like kids.

If you dislike America so much then why are you letting it live in your head rent free?
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

kami_ryu wrote:Well Cheddar is just a troll trying to get under your skin.

Unfortunately though the rest of your analysis isn't completely off the mark either. I'd know. I love America and I love Americans but there is a disregard towards reality that is definitely there.

I'm sure us Eurotrash aren't perfect though.

lol the guy says plastics are connected to him having only girls in the family along with a wide variety of unsubstantiated claims about plastics. He seems to be a big fan of using tertiary sources to support his claims.

Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

US is by far the leader in scientific advancements and has been for a good amount of time. In areas like medicine it’s not even close. Top scientific research universities are mostly in the US. You could make an argument a portion are getting dumber but to claim the US in general is scientifically deficient is just untrue.

No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It amuses me how just plain jealous many non Americans are of America.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Funny enough I'm not jealous of any other one country.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

In fact I rarely think of them.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:It amuses me how just plain jealous many non Americans are of America.

Probably true in 1988.
[Sith] - Baphomet