Why has the left imploded in modern times?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Re: Why has the left imploded in modern times?

Post by Amsel_ »

forgrin wrote:
Amsel_ wrote: The second is in the United States where immigrants are supported mainly because they vote democrat.

That's putting chicken before the egg. Of course you're gonna vote for the party that's not actively trying to deport you and/or preventing your family from emigrating.

I'm not sure I see your point. You are right that immigrants voting democrat makes sense. It's obviously in their best interest, and my post didn't deny that. I was directing my blame towards the democrats, not the people who vote for them. My reasoning is that democrats in particular support immigration into the United States, not out of charity, but because it gets them votes. Surely you can see the ethical concerns in flooding out a Nation's demographic makeup and hijacking its political apparatus.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You do realize that most of what all politicians do is to get votes, right?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
Loads of illegals voted Trump, only to see themselves and/or family being deported.

:flowers:

That is a big lie, One example does not make it a General assumption. But Im not sure if you know the difference :shock:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ah nice
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

...and the shitposter has returned. Bad habits are hard to quit :roll:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:It has gotten total out of control for past 5-10 years or so, almost to a point where I look at people below 25 with utter disgust.
Entitled punks burning mom and dads budget on a college, where all they learn is to play beer pong and use the opposite genders restroom in solidarity!

In between bong hits they complain about how broke they are.

you and myself 2, are the happy ppl getting free education (still free in many European countries). We had some hardships - sure, but not anywhere near what young ppl encounter these days. I know you have children 2, so lets hope they have a deal, anywhere the one we got. I would not hold my breath though. :!: :!:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

tedere12 wrote:...and the shitposter has returned. Bad habits are hard to quit :roll:

guess you are talking about me, or 2 me? I do not get why you suddenly started to hate me that much :hmm: AND I would also say, I where no shitposter - ever 8-)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

btw, I will give a response to OP - because I like the way he/she is making a good point. will take my time responding to it, just not today
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Was the OP really from SirMusket?
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

gibson wrote:You do realize that most of what all politicians do is to get votes, right?

Yes, of course, but that's not my point. My point is that leftists are purposefully waging demographic warfare against the United States. If the republicans are trying to get votes by giving the rich tax cuts, and the democrats are trying to get votes by threatening America's very existence as a 'nation;' both of those are bad; but one of those is obviously a much bigger cause for alarm. I don't really care for political games or "but he did it too!" I'm just concerned about my country losing its sovereignty and identity.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Amsel_ wrote:
gibson wrote:You do realize that most of what all politicians do is to get votes, right?

Yes, of course, but that's not my point. My point is that leftists are purposefully waging demographic warfare against the United States. If the republicans are trying to get votes by giving the rich tax cuts, and the democrats are trying to get votes by threatening America's very existence as a 'nation;' both of those are bad; but one of those is obviously a much bigger cause for alarm. I don't really care for political games or "but he did it too!" I'm just concerned about my country losing its sovereignty and identity.

The lefties you are referring to is the Democratic Party, who are now being challenged all over the map, by real lefties. The Democratic Party establishment are not really left leaning. I would say they are more right wing than the most right wing party in my country. As far as I can jugde, both the Republican party and the Democratic party are bought by Big Corp. And this will go on, untill you overturn Citizen United, or untill the "progressives" get strong enough. :o
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Snuden wrote:It has gotten total out of control for past 5-10 years or so, almost to a point where I look at people below 25 with utter disgust.
Entitled punks burning mom and dads budget on a college, where all they learn is to play beer pong and use the opposite genders restroom in solidarity!

In between bong hits they complain about how broke they are.

you and myself 2, are the happy ppl getting free education (still free in many European countries). We had some hardships - sure, but not anywhere near what young ppl encounter these days. I know you have children 2, so lets hope they have a deal, anywhere the one we got. I would not hold my breath though. :!: :!:

Qué?

EDIT: Can you please stop writing "2" instead of "too" ?

We hard hardships? What do you mean?
According to the Cambridge dictionary it means "unpleasant conditions"

The only hardship I had was in the 8th grade, when a teacher confiscated our homemade bong - how the hell did you know about that?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

"Qué?" I cannot tell if you have any educations - thats true @Snuden. I got one though, a good one and for free. We where lucky, education and money to live for while doing it :P Thats kind of a bargin compared to many young ppl nowadays
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:"Qué?" I cannot tell if you have any educations - thats true @Snuden. I got one though, a good one and for free. We where lucky, education and money to live for while doing it :P Thats kind of a bargin compared to many young ppl nowadays

I have one, with some stuffs on top of that. I doubt the system have changed since then.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Snuden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:"Qué?" I cannot tell if you have any educations - thats true @Snuden. I got one though, a good one and for free. We where lucky, education and money to live for while doing it :P Thats kind of a bargin compared to many young ppl nowadays

I have one, with some stuffs on top of that. I doubt the system have changed since then.

yeah, we are the lucky ones living in a social democracy. I bet the OP are not so lucky :P Or at least you where, while getting you education.
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:

The lefties you are referring to is the Democratic Party, who are now being challenged all over the map, by real lefties. The Democratic Party establishment are not really left leaning. I would say they are more right wing than the most right wing party in my country. As far as I can jugde, both the Republican party and the Democratic party are bought by Big Corp. And this will go on, untill you overturn Citizen United, or untill the "progressives" get strong enough. :o

Again, I'm not really interested in partisan politics. It doesn't matter who is really 'left' or 'right.' But I will say that "progressives" are one of the most vehemently anti-border, pro-immigrant groups in American politics. Supporting them fights neither the disease, nor the symptoms. Most of them are actually in on the scheme too. In American politics, "progressives" are a sub-group of democrats, like how Trump-supporters are a sub-group of republicans.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Never heard that one from Spanky before.
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

you should know then, that the "progressives" are doing pretty well, taking in to account that they have no BIG MONEY subs, just the ppls little 20 dollars. And no media coverage, and no support from DNC. Its pretty astonishing how good they are actueally doing, against all odds.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:Never heard that one from Spanky before.

what? :P
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

phpBB [video]

guess you will not watch this anyway, but 7 millions of ppl did though. Waky waky :o
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Never heard that one from Spanky before.

what? :P

Your word salad.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kind of a cringey video
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

A garbage video.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

iwillspankyou wrote:you should know then, that the "progressives" are doing pretty well, taking in to account that they have no BIG MONEY subs, just the ppls little 20 dollars. And no media coverage, and no support from DNC. Its pretty astonishing how good they are actueally doing, against all odds.

I guess it's hard to describe the "feel" of American politics. But the current system is so bad that the lack of suppression is pretty much damning evidence that a political movement is worthless. Trump is little more than an inconvenience to them; yet so much was thrown at him that multiple media outlets and social media websites have lost their credibility, and there's even talk of indicting a former FBI Director for treason. If progressives are such a threat then shouldn't they have gotten an even worse backlash?
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Deus Vult!