Where to eat cheap

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Where to eat cheap

Post by gibson »

Well I sold my unopened ps4 pro God of War edition for 400 cash and immediately afterwards stopped buy earth fare and picked up some groceries
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

how much did u buy it for.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

kami_ryu wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:you know I've considered resigning as a moderator just so I could go back to talking smack to you

do it, just opens up a spot for me (as a mod I would never resign in order to attack someone because I'm sane and not driven by my compulsions to attack people like a fucking animal)

I've definitely been called an animal before lol. fond memories. but you aren't the person I want to hear that from

I digress. Our styles do indeed differ. I'm direct as fuck. get over it. if I see you or anyone being an ass about something I'll call it out. oh and I'll enjoy it. your style is beating around the bush and baiting people as indirectly as you can. you revel it. it's such a pussyfooting style it makes me cringe honestly. all you ever do is bait and bait and pretend to be friendly and then turn on people. I watched with detached amusement when you were trying to win me over when kami_ryu was a smurf. you're a dick. you keep trying to get people to take sides and you're polarizing, not because you have strong ideals but because you just want to see people bicker. and I cannot stand that. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for literally years and honestly I have no longer any need to pretend to like you. I don't like how false you are. and if you aren't fake then seek professional help

and for crying out loud don't fucking quote me three times in a thread when I'm having a grown up discussion about cooking grease with an actual friend of mine. I ignored you twice for the sake of politeness. you keep baiting. you know I don't like you. you keep baiting. so I'll take the bait and pull on your idiot line myself until we're face to face and I'll tell you to shut the fuck up.

That's fucking spot on!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:how much did u buy it for.

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Radix_Lecti wrote:Become vegetarian (im pescetarian) Foodbill dropped by 50%.
Simply because I cant eat out anywhere now.

and most olive oil is toxic, laden with heavy metals from the chemical waste thats getting buried there in the fields. use organic oils , (from Greece)or ur butter which is actually better.

good post
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:You can eat cheap in Mumbai, about 12 INR for one time meal, which is about 0.18 USD

I don't live in mumbai, this isn't helpful to me

No it's very helpful now you know how badly you're missing out stupid bish
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

rsy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:You can eat cheap in Mumbai, about 12 INR for one time meal, which is about 0.18 USD

I don't live in mumbai, this isn't helpful to me

No it's very helpful now you know how badly you're missing out stupid bish

Cholo loco fish burritos are even CHEAPER !
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Adopt pets for free and eat them.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:Adopt pets for free and eat them.

Thats disgusting, how could you think about that ?
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4042125/pig-adopted-bc-spca-killed-eaten-owners/amp/

The people where I live are animals.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

forgrin wrote:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4042125/pig-adopted-bc-spca-killed-eaten-owners/amp/

Are you a vegan or what?
give that guy a manual
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

stronk wrote:
forgrin wrote:

Are you a vegan or what?

probably the opposite. A hypocrite for caring more about a pet pig being slaughtered than where your average pork steak came from.
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

tedere12 wrote:
stronk wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Are you a vegan or what?

probably the opposite. A hypocrite for caring more about a pet pig being slaughtered than where your average pork steak came from.

That is exactly what I mean. If he was vegan he would have the right to say something about that. And even then the pig had probably a better life than the pigs that are normally eaten by humans.
give that guy a manual
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

I don't think I'm alone in thinking that it's strange to eat a trained companion animal, right? Some level of betrayal of trust that I'm uncomfortable with, and I've raised pigs for slaughter before.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

If youre vegan for moral reasons youre delusional.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:If youre vegan for moral reasons youre delusional.

Would you say the same if "vegetarian" were substituted?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

To a lesser extent yes, obviously I think it makes more sense not to kill an animal for moral reasons rather than a plant, but still......
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Can you tell us why? I'm actually curious.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lukas_L99 wrote:

Vegans don’t eat anything that kills plants, so someone who is a vegan for moral reasons would be someone who puts a very high value on the life of each individual plant, which seems a bit ridiculous
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Actually I got confused, I have a friend who says she’s a vegan who eats nothing that kills plants, but it seems not all vegans do that
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:

Would you say the same if "vegetarian" were substituted?

no. I would disagree with them, but vegetarianism is more logically coherent if you take a moral stance.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:

I'm not talking about the not eating animals part. I'm talking about the not using animal products part as a principle.

I should specify, that when you are vegan to protest against the immorality of the bioindustry, that's not delusional. But when you believe that we should never use animal products as a principle, regardless of how these products were obtained, it's logically incoherent. When you don't want to eat animals because your moral code is based on being able to feel pain, and therefore we shouldn't harm animals or something of that sort, I'd strongly disagree with you, but that's another matter. But some animal products can be obtained without harming the animals, or they can be obtained after the animal has already died. Why would we not use animals bones, or animal fur/leather from a dead animal. Why would we not eat natural honey simply because it comes from a bee? We would we not eat unfertilised eggs simply because a chicken laid them, and let them go to waste. I have yet to meet a vegan who can provide coherent answers to these questions. And when they start to introduce concepts such as specieism and apply it to law, then things start to become totally insane. That would imply that mothers can't breastfeed their children anymore (we're animals after all, and all animals should be treated similarly), in fact it would mean that no animal should be allowed to do that actually. It implies that natural predators actually can't eat their natural diet (and some vegans I've met have tried to feed their dog, and some even their cats, vegan diets) and a host of other implications that follow from the notion that animals should receive legal rights.

It's kinda like this. If you do a hunger strike out of protest for unjust treatment, that makes general sense. It's extreme, but it's understandable. However, if you advocate hunger strike aka starvation out of moral principle, then you're delusional. As with anything, it matters why you do something.

You can still be a vegan for environmental or health reasons. I have little to say about that.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

umeu wrote: It implies that natural predators actually can't eat their natural diet (and some vegans I've met have tried to feed their dog, and some even their cats, vegan diets) and a host of other implications that follow from the notion that animals should receive legal rights.

Yeah that’s kinda crazy, I’ve also heard about parents who tried to feed their new borns with a vegan diet but they died cause it lacked specific vitamins.