Blurry vision after being awake for 30 hours

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Blurry vision after being awake for 30 hours

Post by Bachscharfschütze »

It was too hot to sleep last night, so after spending 2 hours watching the ceiling of my room i left my bed. Problem is, now i am awake for a good 30 hours i'm starting to see things double. Suggestions?
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Re: Blurry vision after being awake for 30 hours

Post by Djigit »

Close one eye.
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

ship 300w age 1 and enjoy your 600w
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Bachscharfschütze wrote:It was too hot to sleep last night, so after spending 2 hours watching the ceiling of my room i left my bed. Problem is, now i am awake for a good 30 hours i'm starting to see things double. Suggestions?

play wow without sleeping for 3 weeks!

[spoiler=spoiler]go to bed and sleep, fool.[/spoiler]
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Yes it's normal... Thunder is coming from germany
shit juice :hmm:
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

how come you couldnt sleep? whats the problem?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

dietschlander wrote:how come you couldnt sleep? whats the problem?

Its literally the first few words in the original post......
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Bachscharfschütze wrote:It was too hot to sleep last night, so after spending 2 hours watching the ceiling of my room i left my bed. Problem is, now i am awake for a good 30 hours i'm starting to see things double. Suggestions?
Sleep. It's not even hot anymore.
Or are you not in NL?
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

InsectPoison wrote:
dietschlander wrote:how come you couldnt sleep? whats the problem?

Its literally the first few words in the original post......

lol, woops :uglylol:
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Post by Bachscharfschütze »

Goodspeed wrote:
Sleep. It's not even hot anymore.
Or are you not in NL?

Damn i don't think i ever slept this hard
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

reduce intake of herbs
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

kami_ryu wrote:sometimes I do stuff that has me stay awake for 24+ hours. not really recommended but when that happens sometimes I can't fall asleep properly.

when that happens sometimes I just say "fuck it" and go about my day without caring that I haven't slept. it's a game of chicken with your body that your body will eventually lose.

is your vision better?

This one time the body won. Happened with my friend a couple of weeks back. He was up for like 3 days during our exams. Because the exams were on consecutive days he didn't sleep and pulled it off quite well. Needless to say at the end of the third day his eyes were dead. He wanted to sleep but couldn't.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

One time I had a 14 hour bus ride in the night during which I couldnt sleep. I ended up being awake for more than 30 hours too. I didnt struggle with my vision but really struggled actually speaking properly and finding words.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I stayed up 24 hours for the first Telethon then went to work for the next 8. I functioned fine because I had cola slush to power me through the day.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

deleted_user wrote:I stayed up 24 hours for the first Telethon then went to work for the next 8. I functioned fine because I had cola slush to power me through the day.

Insane
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

I worked as a night manager at a hotel during my student years. I had to lead a full team of 1 security officer and myself.
You eventually get used to pulling all-nighters and staying up 24+ hours.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

I was able to stay up for around 55ish hours one time. I decided that my grade on that assignment wasn't that important after I started hallucinating.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I once stayed up for a day and a half to finish a project, its really painful to have to stay up when you really need to sleep but you get used to it after a couple hours. I didnt feel sleepy after coming back from uni but I layed on my bed nevertheless and woke up the next day.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

This thread reminds me about a time when I was still a green freshman student. I stayed up 2 months straight, debating physics with this guy called Albert. I distinctly remember yawning E = MC... just before I passed out. I woke up 2 months later from a coma. The doctors were surprised I survived at all. Must be that ole good carolina air that I got growing up on my granpappie's farm, husking and milking cows since I was 6 months old. But anyway, back to Albert. That sneaky sunuvabitch had published a book, stealing my idea. I sent him a letter, and he replied with an apology, but he wouldn't share the fame. I let him have this one, because I had plenty of trophies anyway, from the time I excelled in every sport known to mankind while in high school. I still have the letter somewhere, probably in the same trunk as I have my picture with president JFK. He came over for coffee once and asked my advice about a pesky situation in Cuba... But that's another story.

- Metis.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Damn, I would read offtopic again if that man were here again.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I don't have air conditioning in my apartment and even thought it's only 15C and overcast outside it's 27C inside either because of the way the building runs the heat or because I'm on the top floor. It's too hot to sleep and if I open the windows I have to put up with people randomly revving their engines.
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

umeu wrote:This thread reminds me about a time when I was still a green freshman student. I stayed up 2 months straight, debating physics with this guy called Albert. I distinctly remember yawning E = MC... just before I passed out. I woke up 2 months later from a coma. The doctors were surprised I survived at all. Must be that ole good carolina air that I got growing up on my granpappie's farm, husking and milking cows since I was 6 months old. But anyway, back to Albert. That sneaky sunuvabitch had published a book, stealing my idea. I sent him a letter, and he replied with an apology, but he wouldn't share the fame. I let him have this one, because I had plenty of trophies anyway, from the time I excelled in every sport known to mankind while in high school. I still have the letter somewhere, probably in the same trunk as I have my picture with president JFK. He came over for coffee once and asked my advice about a pesky situation in Cuba... But that's another story.

- Metis.

:uglylol: