Check out my website

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Re: Check out my website

Post by vardar »

@zoom Do you feel sure of the truth that there is no god? What is it with atheists and not wanting to say they believe? Like you literally saying "I feel sure of the truth that there is no god" is the exact same thing as saying "I believe there is no god." Hahaha like okay that's fine, it's what you see as truth.
c0ns!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

vardar wrote:@zoom Do you feel sure of the truth that there is no god? What is it with atheists and not wanting to say they believe? Like you literally saying "I feel sure of the truth that there is no god" is the exact same thing as saying "I believe there is no god." Hahaha like okay that's fine, it's what you see as truth.

Vaccines don't cause autism though
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Lancer

Post by vardar »

@fightinfrenchman ye I know, I said they don't earlier? What does this even me? xD
c0ns!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

vardar wrote:@fightinfrenchman ye I know, I said they don't earlier? What does this even me? xD

It's a stupid thing people say to justify not getting vaccines. You said you weren't vaccinated so I assumed you held this bad belief
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

@vardar

I don't understand why you wouldn't get vaccinated. There is literally no argument backed by scientific evidence to say getting vaccinated is bad. You are literally putting your health at risk not getting vaccinated. Please explain this decision of yours.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

I'm not sure we really needed to derail the derailment of the derailment there.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Vinyanenya wrote:I'm not sure we really needed to derail the derailment of the derailment there.

Get back to work
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

The default stance is to not do inject stuff into your body. You need good enough evidence to do it, not to not do it.
Pay more attention to detail.
Lancer

Post by vardar »

At the time in California when I was born, it was the typical thing to do. My father and mother both have vaccines, my two brothers have some of the most important ones and myself and my younger brother have none. I really couldnt tell you why.

And today, it is insane how many vaccines they put into young children at such a rapid pace. My teammate that I am currently staying with with was in the hospital for some time because of the adverse reaction his young, developing body had because of the vaccines. So you really cannot say there are no health risks of vaccines. His digestive system was almost backwards because of the amount of vaccines he had. His mother is a nurse and agrees there are way too many vaccines in way too short of time being pushed upon infants.

I would not be apposed to getting some of the major vaccines, such as pertussis or measles. Too late now. But for me as a child to get STD vaccines is absurd, just dont be stupid and take precautions. Others can by I will pass and I am glad my parents did.

@fightinfrenchman @InsectPoison
c0ns!
Lancer

Post by vardar »

Vinyanenya wrote:I'm not sure we really needed to derail the derailment of the derailment there.

Hahaha I think it's fine, my website is different and so ofc it will lead to people talking about it. Hopefully just talking and not ransacking how I try to live xD
c0ns!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@Vinyanyérë Well, the thread is about his personal blog. I wouldn't say discussing Vardar's life is off-topic.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

vardar wrote:@zoom Do you feel sure of the truth that there is no god? What is it with atheists and not wanting to say they believe? Like you literally saying "I feel sure of the truth that there is no god" is the exact same thing as saying "I believe there is no god." Hahaha like okay that's fine, it's what you see as truth.
I think it's highly unlikely, considering there is no logical reason to believe that there is one (apart from Garja). Please read my last post again. You are failing miserably to understand it. I simply do not belive that there is a god – i lack the belief. Again, semantically it is a belief.
Lancer

Post by vardar »

The sole commandment, formed when Richard Dawkins went up to Mount Godless and it was written in the long lost athiest language, before his very eyes by a miraculous big bang:

"Thou shall never admit you do not believe in any god"

Nah but I get what you are saying, but you do believe in Garja as supreme ruler so you might have to rethink some things :hmm:

@zoom
c0ns!
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Gendarme wrote:@Vinyanyérë Well, the thread is about his personal blog. I wouldn't say discussing Vardar's life is off-topic.

I'm aware; I was telling the ear that we didn't need to make the abrupt switch from religion back to vaccines. And then I wrapped it inside a meme. Memes are units of cultural heredity analogous to genes which are units of biological heredity.
duck
:mds:
imo
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I guess I got outmeme'd. FeelsBadMan