my account is stolen

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Re: my account is stolen

Post by InsectPoison »

pecelot wrote:said the Indian

Is this mean't to be a joke or what???
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Fyi in terms of speakers India is the 2nd largest English speaking country
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

THIS IS WHY WE NEEED AN OFFICIAL BLACKLIST. For some reason this community doesnt want to moderate but there is no one else to do it. Especially now that the entire player base will be on Patch
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

never understood cheaters why even waste your time?

I had the gold medal for total wins in SUP pulled out from under me by these two douchebags from Brazil names Ysatsis and Ironman_BR who traded wins with each other all day for weeks. Fucking corps or some shit. Why would you equate trading wins to get a digital gold medal to succeeding. I was pretty excited to know that I had most wins in the world and t hey were all Legit. If you look at my games from back then at least half went to age 5. Even if I didn't have the best micro or game knowledge it showed at least I had a lot of experience in a lot of situations and dedication to the game. What did those noobs have? Nothing. I played them and basically 2v1d them each time. They knew I was who they were stealing the medal from. Hopefully it made them feel like the pieces of shit they are.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

jgals wrote:never understood cheaters why even waste your time?

I had the gold medal for total wins in SUP pulled out from under me by these two douchebags from Brazil names Ysatsis and Ironman_BR who traded wins with each other all day for weeks. Fucking corps or some shit. Why would you equate trading wins to get a digital gold medal to succeeding. I was pretty excited to know that I had most wins in the world and t hey were all Legit. If you look at my games from back then at least half went to age 5. Even if I didn't have the best micro or game knowledge it showed at least I had a lot of experience in a lot of situations and dedication to the game. What did those noobs have? Nothing. I played them and basically 2v1d them each time. They knew I was who they were stealing the medal from. Hopefully it made them feel like the pieces of shit they are.

EDIT : Ysatis not ysastsis. look him up on ELO pretty much loses every single game before he finally stopped playing.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

jgals wrote:

EDIT : Ysatis not ysastsis. look him up on ELO pretty much loses every single game before he finally stopped playing.

You do realise you don't need to make another post just for an edit, you can edit your previous comment.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Pond wrote:lol I am an suspect waow... I got no idea who you are first of all, second why would I steal accounts while I have already 5 lol. It's fine keep thinking it's me because you won't accomplish anything. I just tried search my own name and found this silly topic.

Glad we've got this issue sorted out at last. Thank you for clearing up this issue.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

InsectPoison wrote:

Is this mean't to be a joke or what???

I've learn't my mistakes
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

InsectPoison wrote:
jgals wrote:

You do realise you don't need to make another post just for an edit, you can edit your previous comment.

it wouldnt let me it wasnt showign the edit button