Drinking

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
ESO: Niedhalf

Drinking

Post by niedhalf »

I dont think it would be awkward to be honest. i mean a lot of people i met in eso (that are here in esoc) are actually pretty easy and friendly so i guess it would work out (maybe not with all of them XD) and i guess it still would be fun to observe people (in your opinion incapable of socializing) trying to socialize :)
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

have u met them in person or just through the internet?
it would be interesting to see what kind of conversations ppl would have here. of course, u will have the group that will go into detail about the china ff or the india 10/10 here, and i know a brit player here who would say how cows hack as a pickup line. the only real way to get a gathering here is if we all went into webcam since ppl on this forum live all across earth, and it would be financially taxing to meet up. but it would not be the same through webcam, as u can hide a lot of ur social awkwardness that way.
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

i read a study where women value men with social status as a potential mate in a relationship. so u think that all women r immature now? now ur the generalizer. where have i typed that ppl r useless in life? show proof to ur statements instead of blanket accusations cuz ur not justifying urself. it might not be awkward for u cuz u would probably use ur facist techniques, but the majority of the ppl here would masterbate in public if a woman showed up to the meeting. have u seen saturday smackdown? some of the casters would have a love affair with someone of the players here if we came with name tags of our eso username
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

incog wrote:lol jkl i''ll admit idk if you''re being serious anymore or not

legit question, how old are you?
stranger danger. i dont feel comfortable u asking me all of these personal questions
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer

Drinking

Post by niedhalf »

Well i actually dont agree with you there legend...i mean if it would be possible to have an AoE gathering then you probably would spend your time there talking/socializing/having fun with the people you think are the most interesting....why should you spend time with people you dont like? People who dont like anyone in this forum probably would not come at the hipothetical gathering (if they dont like no one in this forum why are they even here in the first place?) so i agree with incog...it would not be awkward at all....')
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer

Drinking

Post by niedhalf »

Oh yeah....of course it would be awkward if you force people to come together....why should anyone do that?....:)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Drinking

Post by Goodspeed »

umeu wrote:Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
Lol this
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

umeu wrote:Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
how have i been socially awkward? cuz i dont spam cowhacks here? yes, i know, that kind of behavior is highly valued here. getting drunk beyond reason is also the social norm here which i dont partake in. i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions without ppl blaming others and accusing others as u seem to find this as acceptable behavior.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Drinking

Post by Goodspeed »

Suffice to say you haven't been making friends here. As incog mentioned you've basically been telling everyone they suck at life without having the slightest clue of what goes on in our lives outside of this forum. Calling it socially awkward is an understatement.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

i dont see y all the hate here. it looks like ppl r not as friendly as they seem in the aoe3 community. i am probably the most pested person on twitch, and the streamers on twitch keep on banning bpds for no reason. and bpds was banned on this forum for no reason at all. sure, his choice of words may be sophisticated, but that is not a valid reason for banning him. i would relish his involvement in an aoe3 gathering. he would have a lot to contribute in our social setting.
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer

Drinking

Post by niedhalf »

Jkl said: "but the majority of the ppl here would masterbate in public if a woman showed up to the meeting."
Jkl said : "i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions"

This guy is just -.-
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

i have been making plenty of friends here. u both r just jealous of how many i have been making. i have just been giving everyone here advice that can benefit them. is that so hard to accept here?
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

i do my part on getting along with others. but many ppl here attack me for no reason. they use nasty words like troll, socially awkward, and the such. this is very hurtful for me and to the general public of aoe3. if u can find it in ur hearts, just apologize here and ill accept ur apologizes and we can put all of this behind us and discuss about alcohol and whiskeys.
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

jkl wrote:
how have i been socially awkward? cuz i dont spam cowhacks here? yes, i know, that kind of behavior is highly valued here. getting drunk beyond reason is also the social norm here which i dont partake in. i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions without ppl blaming others and accusing others as u seem to find this as acceptable behavior.

Just a few posts back you accused pretty much the entire forum of being socially incapable and sexually frustrated. Ofcourse this historically leads to many mature discussions and its not accusing at all ofcourse, because you have a whole book of facts and records about all of us on which you based your very educated opinion..,

(Facepalm)
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Drinking

Post by princeofkabul »

All this reading about alcohol, makes me want to drink so bad.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

ty for the apologies, but gs and umeu have been very mean to me. i even received threatening pms! lets plz just put this behind us and for once, lets all be nice. im sure u all can handle this.

is there alcohol in kabul?
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Drinking

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Umeu, no one is arguing getting piss drunk to the point of waking up naked, with a headache and a sore ass the next morning is a good idea. And of course it''s a problem if you can''t get fun without getting drunk, that''s just escapism. At the end of the day your life will be as shitty and overdosing on alcohol will make you feel like shit too. People should know better.

incog wrote:come on jkl just get along with everyone I''m sure you can do it
getting along is gay.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

according to the movie ravenous, drinking too much bourbon makes human meat soft and more liquified.