Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
User avatar
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
Posts: 87
ESO: Niedhalf
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland

10 Jul 2015, 11:14

I dont think it would be awkward to be honest. i mean a lot of people i met in eso (that are here in esoc) are actually pretty easy and friendly so i guess it would work out (maybe not with all of them XD) and i guess it still would be fun to observe people (in your opinion incapable of socializing) trying to socialize :)
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:28

it wouldn't be awkward at all

your generalizations and overall buzz kill are becoming a bit tedious jkl. you're so quick to tell people they suck at life that I wonder if you're personally ok yourself? it's a sign of immaturity to care about social status of other people, be it in real life or on the internet
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:29

have u met them in person or just through the internet?
it would be interesting to see what kind of conversations ppl would have here. of course, u will have the group that will go into detail about the china ff or the india 10/10 here, and i know a brit player here who would say how cows hack as a pickup line. the only real way to get a gathering here is if we all went into webcam since ppl on this forum live all across earth, and it would be financially taxing to meet up. but it would not be the same through webcam, as u can hide a lot of ur social awkwardness that way.
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:32

tbh dragon I've come to like you and your personality more and more over the past few years... ever since your lobotomy that is

I still disagree with some of what you say but honestly I've come to agree with you on a lot of other topics

e: no flammen about lobotomy, just a jk men
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:33

i read a study where women value men with social status as a potential mate in a relationship. so u think that all women r immature now? now ur the generalizer. where have i typed that ppl r useless in life? show proof to ur statements instead of blanket accusations cuz ur not justifying urself. it might not be awkward for u cuz u would probably use ur facist techniques, but the majority of the ppl here would masterbate in public if a woman showed up to the meeting. have u seen saturday smackdown? some of the casters would have a love affair with someone of the players here if we came with name tags of our eso username
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:33

lol jkl i'll admit idk if you're being serious anymore or not

legit question, how old are you?
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:35

incog wrote:lol jkl i''ll admit idk if you''re being serious anymore or not

legit question, how old are you?
stranger danger. i dont feel comfortable u asking me all of these personal questions
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7794

10 Jul 2015, 11:37

Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
Ressentiment is the single greatest source of destruction in human history.
User avatar
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
Posts: 87
ESO: Niedhalf
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland

10 Jul 2015, 11:37

Well i actually dont agree with you there legend...i mean if it would be possible to have an AoE gathering then you probably would spend your time there talking/socializing/having fun with the people you think are the most interesting....why should you spend time with people you dont like? People who dont like anyone in this forum probably would not come at the hipothetical gathering (if they dont like no one in this forum why are they even here in the first place?) so i agree with incog...it would not be awkward at all....')
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:38

especially if we all get drunk, right umeu ?!? :D
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
User avatar
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
Posts: 87
ESO: Niedhalf
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland

10 Jul 2015, 11:44

Oh yeah....of course it would be awkward if you force people to come together....why should anyone do that?....:)
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5906

10 Jul 2015, 11:45

umeu wrote:Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
Lol this
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:45

umeu wrote:Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
how have i been socially awkward? cuz i dont spam cowhacks here? yes, i know, that kind of behavior is highly valued here. getting drunk beyond reason is also the social norm here which i dont partake in. i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions without ppl blaming others and accusing others as u seem to find this as acceptable behavior.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5906

10 Jul 2015, 11:47

Suffice to say you haven't been making friends here. As incog mentioned you've basically been telling everyone they suck at life without having the slightest clue of what goes on in our lives outside of this forum. Calling it socially awkward is an understatement.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:50

i dont see y all the hate here. it looks like ppl r not as friendly as they seem in the aoe3 community. i am probably the most pested person on twitch, and the streamers on twitch keep on banning bpds for no reason. and bpds was banned on this forum for no reason at all. sure, his choice of words may be sophisticated, but that is not a valid reason for banning him. i would relish his involvement in an aoe3 gathering. he would have a lot to contribute in our social setting.
User avatar
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
Posts: 87
ESO: Niedhalf
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland

10 Jul 2015, 11:51

Jkl said: "but the majority of the ppl here would masterbate in public if a woman showed up to the meeting."
Jkl said : "i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions"

This guy is just -.-
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:52

i have been making plenty of friends here. u both r just jealous of how many i have been making. i have just been giving everyone here advice that can benefit them. is that so hard to accept here?
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:54

come on jkl just get along with everyone I'm sure you can do it
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 11:57

i do my part on getting along with others. but many ppl here attack me for no reason. they use nasty words like troll, socially awkward, and the such. this is very hurtful for me and to the general public of aoe3. if u can find it in ur hearts, just apologize here and ill accept ur apologizes and we can put all of this behind us and discuss about alcohol and whiskeys.
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9238
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

10 Jul 2015, 11:59

ok

I apologize

now be friendly you as well :D
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7794

10 Jul 2015, 12:01

jkl wrote:
umeu wrote:Its obvious you are the socially incapable one since you are so socially awkward you cant even function on the internet...
how have i been socially awkward? cuz i dont spam cowhacks here? yes, i know, that kind of behavior is highly valued here. getting drunk beyond reason is also the social norm here which i dont partake in. i prefer to stick with the facts and have mature discussions without ppl blaming others and accusing others as u seem to find this as acceptable behavior.



Just a few posts back you accused pretty much the entire forum of being socially incapable and sexually frustrated. Ofcourse this historically leads to many mature discussions and its not accusing at all ofcourse, because you have a whole book of facts and records about all of us on which you based your very educated opinion..,

(Facepalm)
Ressentiment is the single greatest source of destruction in human history.
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1494
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

10 Jul 2015, 12:02

All this reading about alcohol, makes me want to drink so bad.
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 12:05

ty for the apologies, but gs and umeu have been very mean to me. i even received threatening pms! lets plz just put this behind us and for once, lets all be nice. im sure u all can handle this.

is there alcohol in kabul?
User avatar
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
Posts: 1089
ESO: ivanelterrible

10 Jul 2015, 12:08

Umeu, no one is arguing getting piss drunk to the point of waking up naked, with a headache and a sore ass the next morning is a good idea. And of course it''s a problem if you can''t get fun without getting drunk, that''s just escapism. At the end of the day your life will be as shitty and overdosing on alcohol will make you feel like shit too. People should know better.

incog wrote:come on jkl just get along with everyone I''m sure you can do it
getting along is gay.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon
Posts: 254

10 Jul 2015, 12:16

according to the movie ravenous, drinking too much bourbon makes human meat soft and more liquified.

Forum Info

Return to “Archive”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest