who believes the ear should be made a moderator of these for

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Who thinks I, the ear , should be made a. Mod

Yes
4%
The ear should own the site
63%
Absolutely
8%
Why not
4%
Saltique Replenish
21%

Total votes: 24

Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Re: who believes the ear should be made a moderator of these for

Post by Laurence Drake »

#modtheear

now if only God would reply with his approval then maybe the admins would listen
Top quality poster.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I need to approve that first :P
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Active community members always have the most potential to become staff. The secret to becoming staff is to come to the table with something valuable you can do for the community. The Tip of the day consolidated into one thread, with serious discussions and tips. This means one clean well written paragraph with possibly a screenshot and a recorded game would be a solid way to get started :).
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

_H2O wrote:Active community members always have the most potential to become staff. The secret to becoming staff is to come to the table with something valuable you can do for the community. The Tip of the day consolidated into one thread, with serious discussions and tips. This means one clean well written paragraph with possibly a screenshot and a recorded game would be a solid way to get started :).

well you see i already make a lot of valuable posts on here so i think that gives me a bonus. however i will continue to provide high quality content until you are convinced
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America jamesmp98
Dragoon
ESO: jamesmp98

Post by jamesmp98 »

If the ear runs the forums, he should let me do a sit redesign so it looks nicer on mobile and desktop.
best german stratgey

1. age with 3 settler wagon
2. make pike
3. push
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

jamesmp98 wrote:If the ear runs the forums, he should let me do a sit redesign so it looks nicer on mobile and desktop.

once I gain my power submit a proposal and ill consider it.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

If you actually are able to do that message me in private message we need html/Css/js guys
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

_H2O wrote:If you actually are able to do that message me in private message we need html/Css/js guys

once cheadar and i start a basement/aoe themed podcast will you make a guest appearance on it?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

_H2O wrote:Active community members always have the most potential to become staff. The secret to becoming staff is to come to the table with something valuable you can do for the community. The Tip of the day consolidated into one thread, with serious discussions and tips. This means one clean well written paragraph with possibly a screenshot and a recorded game would be a solid way to get started :).

Well after nearly two dozen podcast episodes and two annual Telethons, I think it's safe to say I did something valuable for the community. Let's get that #modtheear going
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The moment anyone within the staff even considers modding you I vow I will enter the ACP and nuke your account.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:The moment anyone within the staff even considers modding you I vow I will enter the ACP and nuke your account.

I guess I'm not anti Semitic enough to be staff worthy

User received a temporary time-out for this post.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:The moment anyone within the staff even considers modding you I vow I will enter the ACP and nuke your account.

If you think Gendarme is anti semitic then you're even more stupid than I thought you were. I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore. Your intolerance of the tolerant is bringing this world down. I hope you're happy that you managed to bully away a productive staff member, just like you bullied away Jerom before. The nuke threat was not idle; I've just about had it with your bullshit.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

If you think Gendarme is anti semitic then you're even more stupid than I thought you were. I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore. Your intolerance of the tolerant is bringing this world down. I hope you're happy that you managed to bully away a productive staff member, just like you bullied away Jerom before. The nuke threat was not idle; I've just about had it with your bullshit.

This is really not nice to say in a forum about SirCallen! It's like I would say that you have no emphasis and judged people by there IQ and straightness. It's a huge asshole move!
shit juice :hmm:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

queenofdestiny wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This is really not nice to say in a forum about SirCallen! It's like I would say that you have no emphasis and judged people by there IQ and straightness. It's a huge asshole move!

Idk why but I can't edit my post so I do a other...
Don't say stuff about people like that... They could be feel bad about especially when they all ready have a emotional problem! Makes me sad :cry:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

queenofdestiny wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Young Lady... Both Thecryinfrenchman and La SirCallen are extremely intolerant towards people not sharing their opinions.

While preaching tolerance towards everybody, they at the same time call people with a different view on things bad names!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Snuden wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Young Lady... Both Thecryinfrenchman and La SirCallen are extremely intolerant towards people not sharing their opinions.

While preaching tolerance towards everybody, they at the same time call people with a different view on things bad names!

Idk... I like callen
But honestly I don't like anyone but I love you all
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

You guys remmember the #BTB? Was totally worth the only warn that i got in this forum.. I think im starting a #BTE.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

lemmings121 wrote:You guys remmember the #BTB? Was totally worth the only warn that i got in this forum.. I think im starting a #BTE.

I found #BTB was (probably) mocking a kid. #BTE would probably be mocking a troll. Although at this point Im wondering if the ear is actually serious and trying to get along with the people here but is just failing horribly because of who he is as a person.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Mr_Bramboy wrote: I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore.
I'm also an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week. Do you not take me serious?

Personal attacks are beneath you.....or maybe I just place you higher.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

XeeleeFlower wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote: I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore.
I'm also an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week. Do you not take me serious?

It's not about personal attacks... well actually it is, Callen and thefrenchman are not shy of name calling if one dares to say something, which goes against their beliefs.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

XeeleeFlower wrote:

Callen is very judgemental of others. I consider him the esoc thought police. Hes also launched several personal attacks on people just outing an opinion. Bram's criticism is not undeserved. For all thats worth, I dont take your forced optimism seriously either.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

For once, i agree with you. Ear can fuck right off
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

XeeleeFlower wrote:

Not all people deserve the same treatment. Ear and callen have tarnished their name over the past few years. I respect you and your work whereas insulting callen and ear is more than deserved considering the harm they've done.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

What exactly do u mean by 'harming the community'?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)