Did you ever had a worst situation in this forum?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Did you had something like that?

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 11

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Hello Gentlemen...
I know that this thread is kinda shit but i like to hear something. Anyways, my worst situation started at the beginning when i entered this forum, I was a noob when i came here. I was arguing uselessly for something that i could win. But i never won anything :) I never had confidence. And was behaving like a coward. I was surrounded by group of legends of this game. They were arguing my useless comments. I became angry when i saw abusive comments, kinda bullying shit.
I need to apologize many of the people here. Like Diarouga, edholland etc., Most importantly Diarouga, i knew nothing about his status here and i bashed him. And then i felt guilty for doing that thing. i really apologize them. Don't be shy to share your worst situation. I always wanted to know the whereabouts of people in this forum.
The Poll:
Be Honest guys, If yes, pls share your thoughts.... :)
oranges.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

You are right. Diarouga has a very important status here. He is the French henchman which we don't deserve but need. He is our true indiarouga.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

When did that situation end?
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

Proof once again people are retarted.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

glenoidfossa wrote:Proof once again people are retarted.

whats a retart? Is it like a normal tart that has been reheated in the microwave?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

gibson wrote:
glenoidfossa wrote:Proof once again people are retarted.
whats a retart? Is it like a normal tart that has been reheated in the microwave?
Watch out, youll get called a retart for saying that.
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife! We got into an argument on an online forum!
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

frycookofdoom wrote:
gibson wrote:whats a retart? Is it like a normal tart that has been reheated in the microwave?
Watch out, youll get called a retart for saying that.

Fuckin retarted asshole
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Guys pls, I know it's all in good spirits but what are people gonna think of us?! :(
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

calmyourtits wrote:Guys pls, I know it''s all in good spirits but what are people gonna think of us?! :(

That we''re a bunch of retarts
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Troo dat
No Flag arkhamcitymajor
Crossbow

Post by arkhamcitymajor »

Worst situation was how Metis looked after his face had been turned into a mirror by the magic wand of another user.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

rdx wrote:Hello Gentlemen...
I know that this thread is kinda shit but i like to hear something. Anyways, my worst situation started at the beginning when i entered this forum, I was a noob when i came here. I was arguing uselessly for something that i could win. But i never won anything :) I never had confidence. And was behaving like a coward. I was surrounded by group of legends of this game. They were arguing my useless comments. I became angry when i saw abusive comments, kinda bullying shit.
I need to apologize many of the people here. Like Diarouga, edholland etc., Most importantly Diarouga, i knew nothing about his status here and i bashed him. And then i felt guilty for doing that thing. i really apologize them. Don''t be shy to share your worst situation. I always wanted to know the whereabouts of people in this forum.
The Poll:
Be Honest guys, If yes, pls share your thoughts.... :)
diarougas status :O ??? pls explain that further .
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

arkhamcitymajor wrote:Worst situation was how Metis looked after his face had been turned into a mirror by the magic wand of another user.

I motion for arkz to be ip banned. It will be interesting to see if arriah disappears as well. Can I get a second?
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

gibson wrote:
arkhamcitymajor wrote:Worst situation was how Metis looked after his face had been turned into a mirror by the magic wand of another user.
I motion for arkz to be ip banned. It will be interesting to see if arriah disappears as well. Can I get a second?

Fuckin retarts need to be dealt with somehow.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Diarouga is our official BO provider.
No Flag arkhamcitymajor
Crossbow

gibson wrote:
This is an uncalled agitation.

Metis is right about there being too many ad hominem. Please take your insults and go somewhere else. We are trying to have a very important and civilized discussion.

Also, I cannot accept your accusations. I hope one of the very responsible administrators does something about gibson. If this forum continues that way, at some point we will have arrived at a point where insults like "fucking dumbass" are normal. We cannot let that happen.
Fight for this forum.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw"][/video]
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

arkhamcitymajor wrote:
gibson wrote:I motion for arkz to be ip banned. It will be interesting to see if arriah disappears as well. Can I get a second?
This is an uncalled agitation.

Metis is right about there being too many ad hominem. Please take your insults and go somewhere else. We are trying to have a very important and civilized discussion.

Also, I cannot accept your accusations. I hope one of the very responsible administrators does something about gibson. If this forum continues that way, at some point we will have arrived at a point where insults like "fucking dumbass" are normal. We cannot let that happen.?
Fight for this forum.

I did not insult you, I merely made a statement pertaining to you and the general insulting/instigating nature of your posts, as well as the several new accounts you have spammed in the past few days.
No Flag arkhamcitymajor
Crossbow

metis wrote:
[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw"][/video]

Good post, fitting description of what happened even though you are crossing the realms of my metaphor.
Oh, how they fill my eyes
Was it difficult to get out though? (facepalm)
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Doubt he will get banned, the mods for some reason take things like bumps of threads very seriously but not straight up professions of nazism and insult.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag arkhamcitymajor
Crossbow

Admins, I - like gibson - have a suspicion: I believe Metis and gibson to be the same person, only on different medications.

I suggest you remove them from this forum. In my position as a major I can guarantee you that they will receive the most modern and humane treatment possible.
Show your good hearts and help them, admins? Please?
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

[div]I just realized that, in my younger days, I looked a bit like the lead singer of Marmalade. What do you think?

[attachment id="2239" thumbnail="1"]

[/div]
No Flag arkhamcitymajor
Crossbow

metis wrote:[div]I just realized that, in my younger days, I looked a bit like the lead singer of Marmalade. What do you think?
[/div]

Cant fool us, Metis.
We all know why you wear those sunglasses.
arkhamcitymajor wrote:Oh, how they fill my eyes
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

rockin them old fashion aviator sunglasses.
were you inverted too!?
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham