Feudal wars

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Feudal wars

Post by sdsanft »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... eudal-wars
Just thought I would let you guys know that feudal wars started their Kickstarter today. For those of you who don't know feudal wars is a browser-based rts spiritual successor to games like aoe2. If your interested check it out and let me know what you think. Personally I think it sounds cool though I'm not sure if they will be able to make it work or not.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Feudal wars

Post by lordraphael »

sdsanft wrote:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1371288255/feudal-wars
Just thought I would let you guys know that feudal wars started their Kickstarter today. For those of you who don't know feudal wars is a browser-based rts spiritual successor to games like aoe2. If your interested check it out and let me know what you think. Personally I think it sounds cool though I'm not sure if they will be able to make it work or not.

as soon as I read this I was out
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

Just a copy of AOE sadly, but if it's a free to play game I will try

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lol the buildings and units etc all look like aoe2, is it the same guy? or are copyrights gone
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

Their main artist is the same guy who worked on African kingdoms. He also worked on a mod for aoc so I think that's where most of the art is from. I think it will be updated though.

No Flag Magnam
Musketeer

Post by Magnam »

I will definitely try it out. Doesn't matter if it looks like AoC. I just want a new rts game where builds, tactics etc aren't complete discovered. I always love the beginning of new games where everyone is discovering and trying his strategies.

I'm also exited how it will be when the game is playable in the browser
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

I think it could be great to have a f2p rts that I could show to friends and try to hook them on the genre.

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Browser-based Feudal wars isn't an rts, it's an rpg. You literally play as one guy and level up skill points on him and get him new armor and weapons with different stats.

It's not even that great of a game? It's ridiculously easy lol but at the same time, I've probably beat the game a dozen different times and put in a decent amount of hours lol. It's addicting. Interested in this Kickstarter but not enough to pay money.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

deleted_user wrote:Browser-based Feudal wars isn't an rts, it's an rpg. You literally play as one guy and level up skill points on him and get him new armor and weapons with different stats.

It's not even that great of a game? It's ridiculously easy lol but at the same time, I've probably beat the game a dozen different times and put in a decent amount of hours lol. It's addicting. Interested in this Kickstarter but not enough to pay money.

have you seen the actual game? Thats not what its like at all. I don't know how you've beaten it a dozen times because its not even out yet. You must be talking about a different game

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

sdsanft wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Browser-based Feudal wars isn't an rts, it's an rpg. You literally play as one guy and level up skill points on him and get him new armor and weapons with different stats.

have you seen the actual game? Thats not what its like at all. I don't know how you've beaten it a dozen times because its not even out yet. You must be talking about a different game

lol wtf I thought I already replied to you. I know I typed out the response at least and it's not in my drafts...

Anyways I was getting confused with Feudalism and Feudalism II games, which are browswer based rpgs. Then I thought they were making a broswer rts. My mistake.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Looks absolutely sh*t
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

deleted_user wrote:
sdsanft wrote:

lol wtf I thought I already replied to you. I know I typed out the response at least and it's not in my drafts...

Anyways I was getting confused with Feudalism and Feudalism II games, which are browswer based rpgs. Then I thought they were making a broswer rts. My mistake.

Lol. I understand now. Feudalism is a good game

No Flag aaaron3000
Crossbow

Post by aaaron3000 »

Looks very cool, i'm excited for this. I think it has a lot of potential. I've never pledged to kickstarter for anything but I might for this.