I need a reallife advice

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag MagicCowtard
Crossbow
ESO: PetradsOnly

I need a reallife advice

Post by MagicCowtard »

Hello everybody
As the title says i need a serious life advice. I started likeing this one gril when i was 14 and i think of her everyday still despite i am turning 20 this year and we never ever talked longer than 2 sentences with each other. I thought not seeing her would fix the problem (since school ended and i moved out). I still cant stop thinking about her. Everytime i see a girl which is not her i feel like betraying her if i talk to her. Who knows how to fix this disturbing situation?
Pray to the cows and end up beeing in heaven.
India _DB_
Howdah

Re: I need a reallife advice

Post by _DB_ »

You are at exactly same situation as I am in.

Though I'm 3 years less experienced (I'm 17), but I can say, this feeling never goes. It takes a lot of time, as it's first one.

You just have two options, either suffer for some time or make her fall in love with you.

The 2nd option never works because love hardly wins in real life. You just meet a lot of temporary people in this duration.

What I do is, I just try to keep myself as busy as possible, either in gaming or studying. But it still don't work, I can't stay without having this feeling.

The feeling don't go away unless you are loved better by someone you admire.

Love is like money. You don't want to lose it. When you are losing it you become mad. Just don't go depressed or your condition will be even worse in next 2 years.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag MagicCowtard
Crossbow

Post by MagicCowtard »

Thanks for u response. I thought that i was pretty much alone in this situation. Another problem is i am not good to movitate myself to be buisy all the time i am pretty laizy. I mean yeah there were days with 8 hours of aoe3 but thats not something that really helps me at any point. #Feelingsucks
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

I dont even play aoe 3 now, and hardly play it, its last year of my school now, so I study like 6-7 hours per day (its summer holidays for me right now)

To get rid of this feeling, I aimed to score high this year so I can keep myself busy.

So I think you should also focus on a "new aim" which can keep you busy so its easier to forget.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Just say to her. I bought two tickets to this movie on accident and you're the first person I've thought of asking if you wanted to go so that ticket won't go to waste. Something along those lines. After the movie is over asks if she does oral and go from there!
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Everybody goes trough this, and I did as well. Since you've almost never talked to her, it's important thing to realize is that you probably like her mostly because of looks. She might be really sweet personality or whatever, but mostly it comes down to being a potential mate. One way to realize this is to think about her as a 60 year old woman. Would you really think about her or like her that much? Probably not. This is important to realize because it is part of my main point: if you still have access to her, just try to talk to her like to any other person. If she likes you, fine. If she doesn't, then you can be at peace since you mostly like her because of looks, and there are plenty of other hot girls. I know it's really hard to talk to her (ESPECIALLY the first time), but you have to realize that girls are humans just like you.

Also, I know it's very tempting, but don't try to make yourself more likable to her. Being yourself not only makes you happier, but also increases your chances because girls like confidence. And if she doesn't like you it's fine, there are plenty more fishes in the sea. You can even still be her friend if you guys get along, but I would start with the goal of just giving it one shot for the hell of it, and if it works out fine, if not then that's okay too.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

when you like someone, you only see them, and for rest of the fishes it's blind.

Its just hard to gain sight when being blind.

I mean, it's not easy to fall in love with some other when you love someone.

Same applies to them, if they love someone else, not you, it won't be easy to make them fall in love with you...
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

I think you should move on. Don't torture yourself.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

MagicCowtard wrote:Hello everybody
As the title says i need a serious life advice. I started likeing this one gril when i was 14 and i think of her everyday still despite i am turning 20 this year and we never ever talked longer than 2 sentences with each other. I thought not seeing her would fix the problem (since school ended and i moved out). I still cant stop thinking about her. Everytime i see a girl which is not her i feel like betraying her if i talk to her. Who knows how to fix this disturbing situation?

well i just love every girl i speak to :chinese: :chinese: girls are OP
dont hurt yourself and dont cry 21 21 its just life , youll get used to it i guess :D
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

8-)
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

_DB_ wrote:when you like someone, you only see them, and for rest of the fishes it's blind.

Same applies to them, if they love someone else, not you, it won't be easy to make them fall in love with you...

The think is that you probably don't really love them for who they are. If the girl was 50 years older you wouldn't love her, just think about it. Once you realize that I think you can begin to see the situation more objectively.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer

Mimsy for President wrote:I think you should move on. Don't torture yourself.

Teach me how to do
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

@japanesegeneral The OP is your other ESOC account?
Finland fungu
Musketeer
ESO: vati

Post by fungu »

_DB_ wrote:when you like someone, you only see them, and for rest of the fishes it's blind.

If you don't actually know the person you say you love, I'd call it a crush. And by knowing someone I mean spending considerable amounts of time with him/her.
There are downsides to everyones personality and honestly love is also hard work.

When you "fall in love" you create an ideal picture in your mind of this person. How she fulfills your needs and how you will be so happy if you could just have her.
It's a great feeling and should be enjoyed for sure. But it might not be realistic. I don't want to be a dick, I'm just saying that this a point of view to be considered when you are young and can't get over someone. :ugly:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

japanesegeneral wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:I think you should move on. Don't torture yourself.

Teach me how to do
Just fap while thinking to her. Usually when you really love someone, you simply can't. Well force yourself to do that...
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer

ovi12 wrote:@japanesegeneral The OP is your other ESOC account?
No he is just a good friend of mine. But we have a similar problem...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

@benj89 you are needed in here please
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

sirmusket wrote:

dont hurt yourself and dont cry 21 21 its just life , youll get used to it i guess :D

Good boy.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

Good boy.

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

fungu wrote:

If you don't actually know the person you say you love, I'd call it a crush. And by knowing someone I mean spending considerable amounts of time with him/her.
There are downsides to everyones personality and honestly love is also hard work.

When you "fall in love" you create an ideal picture in your mind of this person. How she fulfills your needs and how you will be so happy if you could just have her.
It's a great feeling and should be enjoyed for sure. But it might not be realistic. I don't want to be a dick, I'm just saying that this a point of view to be considered when you are young and can't get over someone. :ugly:

Oi this guy knows his stuff :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
No Flag MagicCowtard
Crossbow

Post by MagicCowtard »

fungu wrote:

Obviously but that does not help me at all? I know that stuff aswell but u should consider giving helpfull coments.
Finland fungu
Musketeer
ESO: vati

Post by fungu »

MagicCowtard wrote:
fungu wrote:

Obviously but that does not help me at all? I know that stuff aswell but u should consider giving helpfull coments.

In that case fapping while thinking about her, as mimsy suggested, is probably the way to go.
No Flag MagicCowtard
Crossbow

Post by MagicCowtard »

Whats fapping? Google translator is not helpful in that regard...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

MagicCowtard wrote:Whats fapping? Google translator is not helpful in that regard...

masturbating.