ESOC Council Referendum

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Should the ESOC Council remain part of ESOC?

Poll ended at 30 Jun 2016, 20:57

No
41%
Yes
59%

Total votes: 37

Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Re: ESOC Council Referendum

Post by Mimsy for President »

dietschlander wrote:Communism vs Fascisme... which force will win?

I must say the drama which came with the [color=color#00FF003]Esoc Counsil[/color] is just a delight to me
Why so binary? Neither the plague nor cholera. The Council is a non-aligned organization.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mimsy for President wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Do you deny that the title and topic of the referendum has been changed?

No. But what does it have to do with what I said?

It means i didnt accuse without valid grounds. And you are acting like fascists, so there is nothing wrong with saying you are doing it.
Jaeger

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

No. But what does it have to do with what I said?

It means i didnt accuse without valid grounds. And you are acting like fascists, so there is nothing wrong with saying you are doing it.
This referendum has been submitted without the consent of 80% of the Council. You were so obsessed with our organization that you wanted to make this poll official. A single member cannot jeopardize our precious project. If it's any consolation, we will act accordingly.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Someone has tampered with the results of the poll. Given the circumstances we assume it was H2O, however a full investigation is required before we jump to conclusions.
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This referendum has been submitted without the consent of 80% of the Council. You were so obsessed with our organization that you wanted to make this poll official. A single member cannot jeopardize our precious project. If it's any consolation, we will act accordingly.

Yes, please exit the ESOC. Because thats the original outcome of the poll. Bye.

Otherwise, you must remove this member from your council, if you want to keep any credibility.

The ESO community will not be a victim of a disorganised and divided rabble that calls themself the Conservative ESOC Council.
Jaeger

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yes, please exit the ESOC. Because thats the original outcome of the poll. Bye.

Otherwise, you must remove this member from your council, if you want to keep any credibility.

The ESO community will not be a victim of a disorganised and divided rabble that calls themself the Conservative ESOC Council.
You can't dictate to us what to do with one of our members. If you want to make your voice heard within the Council, for the umpteenth time, join us.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah I won't join a fascist corrupt council that acts like a spastic body which can't controll it's self or its parts. Thanks for the offer though, but not really.

No matter what happens here, you can only lose. I for one have lost complete faith in your ability to bring any good change, and I've seen you guys produce nothing but chaos and leech upon the good will of the people that pay your salaries. You guys are a waste of public resources.
Jaeger

umeu wrote:Nah I won't join a fascist corrupt council that acts like a spastic body which can't controll it's self or its parts. Thanks for the offer though, but not really.

No matter what happens here, you can only lose. I for one have lost complete faith in your ability to bring any good change, and I've seen you guys produce nothing but chaos and leech upon the good will of the people that pay your salaries. You guys are a waste of public resources.
Your first sentence is quite incoherent. If we were "fascists", then we'd have a full control on our members which is not true, as you justly said.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

umeu wrote:Nah I won't join a fascist corrupt council that acts like a spastic body which can't controll it's self or its parts. Thanks for the offer though, but not really.

Your first sentence is quite incoherent. If we were "fascists", then we'd have a full control on our members which is not true, as you justly said.
That's neo-facism.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You are fascist in the ways you try to deceive the electorate. In the way you argasnize the party, i'd dub it fail-fascism
Jaeger

umeu wrote:

You are fascist in the ways you try to deceive the electorate. In the way you argasnize the party, i'd dub it fail-fascism
We've always said we wanted to satify the AOE3 community. Call it demagoguery or populism if you want, because we have nothing to do with fascism. We don't advocate supremacism, there is no auto da fé and no cult of personality.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

umeu has undermined the purpose of this thread. Where are the mods when you need them?
Top quality poster.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

They're too busy moderating your shitty posts.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

My posts are very high quality. They do not need moderation.
Top quality poster.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Shit thread
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Laurence Drake wrote:umeu has undermined the purpose of this thread. Where are the mods when you need them?

stop your disgraceful charade and change the the poll name back to the original.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

umeu wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:umeu has undermined the purpose of this thread. Where are the mods when you need them?

stop your disgraceful charade and change the the poll name back to the original.

There is a chance that Ryan actually changed the poll in order to further shame and disgrace the council in order to eliminate any chances of return. We need an investigation into who actually changed votes!!!

#saveESOCsaveCouncil
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

umeu and bramboy should start a Frustrated ESOC Kids Council
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

The Referendum has closed and the results indicate that the people have voted emphatically for Remain.

However, after a thorough investigation, we have gathered evidence that the results of the poll were tampered with. Our conclusion is that this was done by umeu to undermine the credibility of our Council. Since the results are fraudulent we cannot interpret them as the will of the people. Consequently, the Council takes no action.
Top quality poster.
No Flag manwithoutname
Skirmisher

Post by manwithoutname »

That last sentence should be the catchphrase of the council!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

The poll is wach! They banned me for the duration of the poll so I never got to vote!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

esoc is rigged within its structure. Luckily, there is the esoc council to prevent all its shady actions!
r]
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jam wrote:What? I just voted leave because I thought we would remain anyway.

shots fired ahah , nice one ! :grin:
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

In the light of these remarks, there is now a compelling case for a revote. The Council, however, must deliberate further on this matter before a decision can be reached. We expect that a confirmation on a new referendum will be made before 2020.
Top quality poster.