Hillary Clinton for president

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Hillary Clinton for president

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

briowl wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
briowl wrote:
It’s all about population density. America doesn’t really have much. For every square mile in America there are roughly 85 people. Britain 650. This means the cost of living here is cheap, which in turn means you have the freedom to buy more stuff.

Low population density also means that competition is weaker.

Hillary not Trump will help you in that effort, but enough of you seemed to have realised that by now :)

I'm not so sure a low population density makes stuff cheaper. America is much more cheaper than here in NZ. We are just 15 people per Kilometre. It sure isn't cheaper here. Competition plays a much larger role, not to mention import tax. I would say a big factor is simply much more stuff is made in the US than Europe.

The reasoning is lower housing costs and business rents feeds through to everything else, which is fundamentally true. In the case of NZ, I would guess that you import a lot and it being a smallish market and difficult to ship to means prices are high, that being significant effort to outweigh factors relating to the availability of land.

House prices are incredibly high. in Auckland, one of the major cities, the average house price is around 720,000 USD. NZ for some reason has an agricultural-based economy and we export nearly 2/3 of it. So we end up importing a lot as well. I'd say imports are even with exports, its more like specific stuff. Most of it is just companies that think they can get away with the large profit margins. It's not difficult to ship here at all. The government and major companies just have a very backwards way of thinking. (And ridiculous import tax)
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Most of it is just companies that think they can get away with the large profit margins. It's not difficult to ship here at all. The government and major companies just have a very backwards way of thinking. (And ridiculous import tax)

As evidenced from helping on the tech support forums with building computers and other electronic devices, I know that you guys over there pay more for electronics than we do here in the US. For instance, I was helping a guy last year chose the right lighting for his tomato growing operation and was surprised at the high cost of grow lights. I guess it's all about the size of the market and the number of units shipped to it. With only a handful of exceptions, nearly all of our states and most of our cities are as populous as your entire country.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Metis is back -
and we are off track
-
again!
Though its good to see you back Metis, this thread is now about everything else but the "Clinton for president". Its more abut YOU and YOUR famelies experiences! Why not make a thread: "Metis, My family, and all we have experiences during the last 3 generations?"
I will make a post regarding the topic.
Clinton stated that it is a fact that Russia has been hacking her, the DNC and Podestas emails. WHERE are those FACTS?? I have been searching the internet, video's and News papers - THERE IS NO SUCH FACTS!!
Clinton - known to be a warmonger, and constantly flaming Russia for hacking - instead of actually talking about the contents of those emails/leaks - ARE in fact putting fire to the "cold war" again. This is very SCARY imo, IF she becomes POTUS :hmm:
I would encouraging any of you to try to come up with some actual facts - if there are any (witch I doubt) of Russia involvement.
Here is state dept. saying they are not accusing Russia for Wikileaks email release:
[video]https://youtu.be/_5n3GN3k1fU[/video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

@iwillspankyou
I get that you wanted Bernie to win the primary. I wanted him to do well enough so that his platform made it to the ticket and my wife caucused for him and he carried our district 75-25. But we knew he was never going to actually win and that's fine because more of his policies made it to the platform than we thought possible. It was a huge win.

Your post was a bit breitbart-esque, a product of post-factual political campaigning, the disinformation age we are now living in.

You can find anything you want to support what you already believe on the internet. If you hate Hillary you can find reasons to hate her. It's called the confirmation bias.

The last two major global economic crashes were followed by WW1 and WW2. How do we avoid WW3 after the worst global economic downturn in the modern era?

There is always a swing to the extremes in times of economic hardship. The problem is that the non-college educated are far more susceptible to demagoguery. The trump vote is almost entirely made up of the non-college educated.

They we lead us into WW3.

Real world problems were barely discussed in this election cycle. Despite being so long, most of what was debated was just noise.

The only solution is to amend democracy so that extra votes are given to the better educated.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@briowl no secret I wanted Sanders to be the nominee - He surely would have won against the Dump. But he was cheated by the DNC - and now we have THIS! I find myself thinking about the rest of us (the world outside USA) - Clinton being a warmonger and flaming Russia all the time. I think we would be safer with the Dump before Clinton.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

iwillspankyou wrote:@briowl no secret I wanted Sanders to be the nominee - He surely would have won against the Dump. But he was cheated by the DNC - and now we have THIS! I find myself thinking about the rest of us (the world outside USA) - Clinton being a warmonger and flaming Russia all the time. I think we would be safer with the Dump before Clinton.

unless u gonna make a joke about him on twitter...he gonna nuke ya ass :uglylol:
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

the onion is beautiful
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote:http://www.theonion.com/article/report-we-could-probably-just-have-computer-pick-p-54497

to be honest- I think a computer would do a better job :unsure:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote:Clinton stated that it is a fact that Russia has been hacking her, the DNC and Podestas emails. WHERE are those FACTS?? I have been searching the internet, video's and News papers - THERE IS NO SUCH FACTS!!

Why would Obama ask the CIA to prepare for a cyber retaliation operation, if they knew Russians were not involved in the hacks?

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears- ... committee/

CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach. We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network – COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR. We’ve had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of ‘living-off-the-land’ techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter. In particular, we identified advanced methods consistent with nation-state level capabilities including deliberate targeting and ‘access management’ tradecraft – both groups were constantly going back into the environment to change out their implants, modify persistent methods, move to new Command & Control channels and perform other tasks to try to stay ahead of being detected. Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian government’s powerful and highly capable intelligence services.

COZY BEAR (also referred to in some industry reports as CozyDuke or APT 29) is the adversary group that last year successfully infiltrated the unclassified networks of the White House, State Department, and US Joint Chiefs of Staff. In addition to the US government, they have targeted organizations across the Defense, Energy, Extractive, Financial, Insurance, Legal, Manufacturing Media, Think Tanks, Pharmaceutical, Research and Technology industries, along with Universities. Victims have also been observed in Western Europe, Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, Turkey and Central Asian countries. COZY BEAR’s preferred intrusion method is a broadly targeted spearphish campaign that typically includes web links to a malicious dropper. Once executed on the machine, the code will deliver one of a number of sophisticated Remote Access Tools (RATs), including AdobeARM, ATI-Agent, and MiniDionis. On many occasions, both the dropper and the payload will contain a range of techniques to ensure the sample is not being analyzed on a virtual machine, using a debugger, or located within a sandbox. They have extensive checks for the various security software that is installed on the system and their specific configurations. When specific versions are discovered that may cause issues for the RAT, it promptly exits. These actions demonstrate a well-resourced adversary with a thorough implant-testing regime that is highly attuned to slight configuration issues that may result in their detection, and which would cause them to deploy a different tool instead. The implants are highly configurable via encrypted configuration files, which allow the adversary to customize various components, including C2 servers, the list of initial tasks to carry out, persistence mechanisms, encryption keys and others. An HTTP protocol with encrypted payload is used for the Command & Control communication.

FANCY BEAR (also known as Sofacy or APT 28) is a separate Russian-based threat actor, which has been active since mid 2000s, and has been responsible for targeted intrusion campaigns against the Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Government and Media sectors. Their victims have been identified in the United States, Western Europe, Brazil, Canada, China, Georgia, Iran, Japan, Malaysia and South Korea. Extensive targeting of defense ministries and other military victims has been observed, the profile of which closely mirrors the strategic interests of the Russian government, and may indicate affiliation with Главное Разведывательное Управление (Main Intelligence Department) or GRU, Russia’s premier military intelligence service. This adversary has a wide range of implants at their disposal, which have been developed over the course of many years and include Sofacy, X-Agent, X-Tunnel, WinIDS, Foozer and DownRange droppers, and even malware for Linux, OSX, IOS, Android and Windows Phones. This group is known for its technique of registering domains that closely resemble domains of legitimate organizations they plan to target. Afterwards, they establish phishing sites on these domains that spoof the look and feel of the victim’s web-based email services in order to steal their credentials. FANCY BEAR has also been linked publicly to intrusions into the German Bundestag and France’s TV5 Monde TV station in April 2015.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/po ... .html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

But intelligence officials have cautioned that they are uncertain whether the electronic break-in at the committee’s computer systems was intended as fairly routine cyberespionage — of the kind the United States also conducts around the world — or as part of an effort to manipulate the 2016 presidential election.

The emails were released by WikiLeaks, whose founder, Julian Assange, has made it clear that he hoped to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the presidency. It is unclear how the documents made their way to the group. But a large sampling was published before the WikiLeaks release by several news organizations and someone who called himself “Guccifer 2.0,” who investigators now believe was an agent of the G.R.U., Russia’s military intelligence service.

The assessment by the intelligence community of Russian involvement in the D.N.C. hacking, which largely echoes the findings of private cybersecurity firms that have examined the electronic fingerprints left by the intruders, leaves President Obama and his national security aides with a difficult diplomatic and political decision: whether to publicly accuse the government of President Vladimir V. Putin of engineering the hacking.

Such a public accusation could result in a further deterioration of the already icy relationship between Washington and Moscow, at a moment when the administration is trying to reach an accord with Mr. Putin on a cease-fire in Syria and on other issues. It could also doom any effort to reach some kind of agreement about acceptable behavior in cyberspace, of the kind the United States has been discussing with China.

In an interview with Savannah Guthrie of NBC News on Tuesday, President Obama stopped short of accusing the Russian agencies from seeking to manipulate the election but said, “Anything’s possible.”

He noted that “on a regular basis, they try to influence elections in Europe.”

Stealing information about another country’s political infighting is hardly new, and the United States has conducted covert collection from allies like Germany and adversaries like Russia for decades. Publishing the documents — what some have called “weaponizing” them — is a different issue. Mrs. Clinton’s campaign has suggested that Mr. Putin was trying to even the score after the former secretary of state denounced a 2011 Russian election as filled with fraud.

Mr. Kerry made no accusations, saying he had to allow the F.B.I. to “do its work” before he drew “any conclusions in terms of what happened or who’s behind it.”

The federal investigation, involving the F.B.I. and the intelligence agencies, has been going on since the Democratic National Committee first called in a private cybersecurity firm, Crowdstrike, in April.

Preliminary conclusions were discussed on Thursday at a weekly cyberintelligence meeting for senior officials. The Crowdstrike report, supported by several other firms that have examined the same bits of code and telltale “metadata” left on documents that were released before WikiLeaks’ publication of the larger trove, concludes that the Federal Security Service, known as the F.S.B., entered the committee’s networks last summer.

The G.R.U., a competing, military intelligence unit, was a later arrival. Investigators believe it is the G.R.U. that has played a bigger role in releasing the emails.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Emails sent by Guccifer 2.0 to The Hill show evidence that the hacker used Russian-language anonymity software — a language he has claimed he could not read or even recognize.

The news comes amid mounting reports linking Guccifer 2.0’s hack of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails to Russian intelligence.

Guccifer 2.0 communicates with journalists using different disposable web-based email accounts each time. With The Hill, he communicated using addresses from ProtonMail and Mail.com.

To further protect his anonymity, he connected to the webmail accounts using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Users send VPN servers the address of a site they would like to reach, and the VPN accesses it in their stead – masking the users' internet addresses.

Metadata of emails sent from Guccifer 2.0 to The Hill was shared with the cybersecurity firm ThreatConnect. In the interest of protecting Guccifer 2.0’s identity, his account information was not included.

The Mail.com metadata includes the internet address of who is mailing outgoing messages — in Guccifer 2.0’s case, the VPN.

Vocativ reported Tuesday that ThreatConnect had discovered the hacker used a predominantly-Russian-language VPN when he corresponded with them through a French AOL account. ThreatConnect matched that same internet address from the same VPN to the Mail.com email.

VPNs often let users route their traffic through a variety of servers in a variety of countries. Guccifer 2.0 routed his traffic through a French internet address operated by the Elite VPN service.

But that French internet address was not available for public use – it was not one of the French servers Elite VPN allowed its clients to select. Instead, the French server appears to have only been used by a select, criminal clientele in the past, including text message scammers.

Elite VPN’s website is written in Russian, with links to English translations. Parts of the site, including graphics, are only written in Russian, and when ThreatConnect went through the process of signing up for an account, they found the signup process written entirely in Russian.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

So how good is the evidence? And what does all this mean?

The forensic evidence linking the DNC breach to known Russian operations is very strong. On June 20, two competing cybersecurity companies, Mandiant (part of FireEye) and Fidelis, confirmed CrowdStrike’s initial findings that Russian intelligence indeed hacked the DNC. The forensic evidence that links network breaches to known groups is solid: used and reused tools, methods, infrastructure, even unique encryption keys. For example: in late March the attackers registered a domain with a typo—misdepatrment[.]com—to look suspiciously like the company hired by the DNC to manage its network, MIS Department. They then linked this deceptive domain to a long-known APT 28 so-called X-Tunnel command-and-control IP address, 45.32.129[.]185.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence linking GRU to the DNC hack is the equivalent of identical fingerprints found in two burglarized buildings: a reused command-and-control address—176.31.112[.]10—that was hard coded in a piece of malware found both in the German parliament as well as on the DNC’s servers. Russian military intelligence was identified by the German domestic security agency BfV as the actor responsible for the Bundestag breach. The infrastructure behind the fake MIS Department domain was also linked to the Berlin intrusion through at least one other element, a shared SSL certificate.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

The metadata in the leaked documents are perhaps most revealing: one dumped document was modified using Russian language settings, by a user named “Феликс Эдмундович,” a code name referring to the founder of the Soviet Secret Police, the Cheka, memorialised in a 15-ton iron statue in front of the old KGB headquarters during Soviet times. The original intruders made other errors: one leaked document included hyperlink error messages in Cyrillic, the result of editing the file on a computer with Russian language settings. After this mistake became public, the intruders removed the Cyrillic information from the metadata in the next dump and carefully used made-up user names from different world regions, thereby confirming they had made a mistake in the first round.

Then there is the language issue. “I hate being attributed to Russia,” the Guccifer 2.0 account told Motherboard, probably accurately. The person at the keyboard then claimed in a chat with Motherboard's Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai that Guccifer 2.0 was from Romania, like the original Guccifer, a well-known hacker. But when asked to explain his hack in Romanian, he was unable to respond colloquially and without errors. Guccifer 2.0’s English initially was also weak, but in subsequent posts the quality improved sharply, albeit only on political subjects, not in technical matters—an indication of a team of operators at work behind the scenes.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

iwillspankyou wrote:@briowl no secret I wanted Sanders to be the nominee - He surely would have won against the Dump.
Bloomberg would have run as a 3rd party taking moderate rep and dems, leaving Bernie and the Dumpster to fight over the anti-trade vote. 3-ways are highly unpredictable, but remember Bernie described himself as a socialist. Most americans have been hard-wired to think anything with the prefix social = bad. So why did he say that? Well when Bernie said 'I can be president' what he was really saying was my campaign/ideas/policies can make it into the whitehouse, which they will when Hillary wins, because she adopted so much of his platform.

Furthermore, like trump, Bernie had a free run in the primaries. Most of the media treated trump like a novelty tv personality who was just there for a bit of entertainment and wasn't a serious candidate. Likewise the media treated Bernie as essentially not viable because his views are so at odds with the average American. But if he had of won the nomination the attack ads would have been ferocious and he would have gone down almost as quickly as the dumpster has. Also Hillary winning puts Bernie in charge of the us budget, so if you are a fan of Bernie, you are a fan of Hillary

iwillspankyou wrote:@briowl I find myself thinking about the rest of us (the world outside USA) - Clinton being a warmonger and flaming Russia all the time. I think we would be safer with the Dump before Clinton.
Well we won't have the mango shithead hatemonger as president so don't waste your energy with that.

Russia is the world's largest Kleptocracy. Power and wealth is fairly concentrated in the US, but no where near as much compared to Russia. It's a basketcase whose economy is entirely based on commodities. Can you think of the Russian equivalent of Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel or Apple? No. American military and economic advantage over Russia has hugely increased since the cold war. Putin will always act in his own self interest. It's just that the west has been a bit preoccupied with radicalised militants and terrorism, so he used the opportunity to push his borders out a bit while we weren't looking. A tiny bit of resolve from the West and Putin's dick will shrivel like a pin-pricked balloon. But trump has a big-boy crush on Putin and will try to copy the way Putin runs his government. So in the event of a trump win expect to see assassinations of journalists and political rivals and american state assets transferred directly into the trump family.

Russia is small fry compared to China who will be the next leading superpower and is starting to reassert itself in the Pacific. So it's very dangerous that the Dumpster has such a ludicrously old-fashioned view of China and the Chinese. He bascially thinks we are all :chinese: China's motives are peaceful (like the Song dynasty e.g. wanting to win the soccer world cup) but they will only accept so much bullshit from that imbecile. That's how trump will start WW3
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

GOT 2 hand it 2 you @briowl - you make some seriuosly good arguments!
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

briowl wrote:Russia is small fry compared to China who will be the next leading superpower and is starting to reassert itself in the Pacific. So it's very dangerous that the Dumpster has such a ludicrously old-fashioned view of China and the Chinese. He bascially thinks we are all :chinese: China's motives are peaceful (like the Song dynasty e.g. wanting to win the soccer world cup) but they will only accept so much bullshit from that imbecile. That's how trump will start WW3

So both Trump and Hillary will start WW3 gg
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

probably need to work on your comprehension skills there buddy. Try again then let me know if you have any questions
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Russia is not going to attack the US, nor is the US going to attack Russia. We won the Cold War because the Soviets couldn't maintain the level of military spending that we did, and still do. Russia's GDP and military expenditure is about a tenth that of the US. Also, the US has far more and stronger close allies and trade partners than Russia does. The same thing goes with China. China sells an enormous amount of goods to the US and also invests tens of billions of dollars in the US each year. Excluding bonds, of which they hold a considerable amount, China has invested over $125 billion in the US over the past ten years.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Metis wrote:Russia is not going to attack the US, nor is the US going to attack Russia. We won the Cold War because the Soviets couldn't maintain the level of military spending that we did, and still do. Russia's GDP and military expenditure is about a tenth that of the US. Also, the US has far more and stronger close allies and trade partners than Russia does. The same thing goes with China. China sells an enormous amount of goods to the US and also invests tens of billions of dollars in the US each year. Excluding bonds, of which they hold a considerable amount, China has invested over $125 billion in the US over the past ten years.

THe spending USA vs Russia is pretty accurate. The dept of USA is also 20 times higher than Russia - go figure :shock:
How is that for a bombshell https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... _Wjr5Ao-DA

China own USA - to a big extent :oops:

The cold war is pretty much on - nobody won, or will win :!: The war is being fought in Syria atm - and as usual its all about the OIL
[video]https://youtu.be/NjOr2YzrZDY[/video]

ITS BASICALLY USA FOREIGN POLICY AS USUAL. Im sick of this bs by USA
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Metis wrote:Russia is not going to attack the US, nor is the US going to attack Russia. We won the Cold War because the Soviets couldn't maintain the level of military spending that we did, and still do. Russia's GDP and military expenditure is about a tenth that of the US. Also, the US has far more and stronger close allies and trade partners than Russia does. The same thing goes with China. China sells an enormous amount of goods to the US and also invests tens of billions of dollars in the US each year. Excluding bonds, of which they hold a considerable amount, China has invested over $125 billion in the US over the past ten years.

My worry is if Hillary will continue with her plans for a "No fly zone" over Syria, the Russians won't be able to bomb ISIS effectively. It's pretty much a deliberate "attack" on what Russia is doing in Syria, which is very much needs to be friends with atm. In my view the US should strengthen ties with Russia. The only thing really stopping ISIS is Russia and Kurdish/Syrian/Iraq fighters. The US has not done much at all (Which is fair also - ground troops would be a silly thing for the US to do, and bombing would get no public support)

At least Trump would work with Russia. This is very important. It would get rid of ISIS quicker, and increase US ~ Russia relations. I think thats pretty important when both countries are quite nuclear-capable. Russia is not a country you want to mess with. Definitely China less so, which I imagine would side with Russia.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

briowl wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/opinion/the-dumbed-down-democracy.html?WT.mc_id=2016-KWP-AUD_DEV&WT.mc_ev=click&ad-keywords=AUDDEVREMARK&kwp_0=214817&kwp_4=838529&kwp_1=414130

Because there's nothing bias about an opinion piece
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:The US has not done much at all (Which is fair also - ground troops would be a silly thing for the US to do, and bombing would get no public support)

so the u.s. are currently transporting candy by air or what exactly r they doin?

btw i dont get that trump-putin thingy....r they now bffs or is that just some weird old man crush between them? i think the public has a right to know that....
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

knusch wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:The US has not done much at all (Which is fair also - ground troops would be a silly thing for the US to do, and bombing would get no public support)

so the u.s. are currently transporting candy by air or what exactly r they doin?

btw i dont get that trump-putin thingy....r they now bffs or is that just some weird old man crush between them? i think the public has a right to know that....

Trump being a business man: saying lets make some peace and we will all prosper - I guess. Let Europe pay their own bill (fair I would say) - and stop making wars over oil - I cannot agree more. Why the hell should USA sponsor Saudi?? If there is anyone annihilating human rights - Its the Saudi Arabia.
In fact - there are strong evidence they helped the terrorist pull down the twin towers.

I pretty much load the Dump - but not sure if Chillary would be any better. I fear she would be worse when it comes to world peace/WAR :ugly:
If I where american - I would vote for Stein! couldn't to anything else - cos the Chillary and Dump are :hmm: