Trump - Russia connection

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Trump - Russia connection

Post by spanky4ever »

@noissance I dont know if this gives you some new info, but i will post it to you. This is from the last speech of Richard Wolff- a professor of economic - educated in he highest institutions in USA (Harvard and Princeton)
: scroll up to 15.40 if you do not want to watch it all:;
[video]https://youtu.be/4dut6sPW52Q[/video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:love: sorry - of topic again :flowers:
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Acergame09_FanClub wrote:bunch of hillary cock suckers should know that Trump grabbed your mom by the pussy

Of course, since trump does that shit :maniac: Nobody safe!
Error 404: Signature not found
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@noissance kind of disappointed you gave that troll any attentions
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

After all of the protests, riots, cajoling and even a few death threats, only two Republican Electors were "faithless" and didn't vote for Trump. Twice as many Democrat Electors were faithless and didn't vote for Hillary (two more faithless Hillary Electors were removed and another convinced to recast his vote).

The shenanigans are not completely over though as Senate Democrats, under Elizabeth Warren, are introducing a bill to impeach Trump if he and his entire family don't sell all of the companies he owns. Of course, this bill is akin to Stein's recount -- it's more about petulant losers being a pain in the ass than it is about actually passing a real law.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

well, whatever they were trying to do it did not seem to work, Trump has won the electoral vote!
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

mad cuz bad
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@n0el
An investigations yes! - any proof NO!
still only pure speculations.
Btw - I wish they found SOME, and that Trump where taken out of office - PERM BANNED :uglylol:

What would happen if he was? New election? Anybody knows :?: Has it ever happened before, that a POTUS have been found guilty in crimes that put him out of office :?:
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

According to Dem lead in congressional committee there is proof that is more than circumstantial.
mad cuz bad
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

n0el wrote:According to Dem lead in congressional committee there is proof that is more than circumstantial.

I really hope you are right on this one - but assessing your sources - I have my doubts :hmm:
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

I think it's amazing how he's been largely untouched in the smearstorm
Russian connection? Nothing YET, despite dossier.
Tax returns? Nice and clean.
Wiretapping? True.
When are the Dems really going to find something so they can finally have their long awaited win?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

milku3459 wrote:I think it's amazing how he's been largely untouched in the smearstorm
Wiretapping? True.
When are the Dems really going to find something so they can finally have their long awaited win?

totally agree - the DEMS are all look-a-like republicans - or spineless - except for Bernie wing who will B in charge very soon :love:
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

milku3459 wrote:I think it's amazing how he's been largely untouched in the smearstorm
Wiretapping? True.

Wiretapping - not proven true on any account. Check your source. Nunes got info on truth from the White House.
mad cuz bad
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

It is not a question of ANY contact between anyone associated with the Trump campaign and 'Russia' as a whole- we know there was some contact, it is a question of how legitimate that contact was. We shall see but I doubt that Trump tried to smoke himself out with his 'wire-tap(p)' stinkbomb. Nunes has the look of a man who has just discovered something he really didn't want to but being stuck with it now, in contrast the schiff press conference was a man who is no longer in the loop lobbing a couple of fire crackers over his shoulder on the way out. plenty more to come i'm sure.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Wiretapping? True.

Do you support Trump, the lunatic!
Its just amazing to me - how he can still be POtuS -
ITS obvious to anyone with 2 braincells -that he is STUPID :shock: :shock:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Wiretapping? True.

Do you support the Chump - Dump - Trump - Drump - so many good names for the lunatic!
Its just amazing to me - how he can still be POtuS -
ITS obvious to anyone with 2 braincells -that he is STUPID :shock: :shock:

A US president with 2 braincells is nothing new.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

PPL of USA should be ashamed for not voting - OR EVEN MORE- for electing a LUNE TUNE- for POTUS -
how many numb - dumbs can there be in USA?

im stunned :cry:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

iwillspankyou wrote:PPL of USA should be ashamed for not voting - OR EVEN MORE- for electing a LUNE TUNE- for POTUS -
how many numb - dumbs can there be in USA?

im stunned :cry:

who else would they vote for? Hillary was a joke.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Lol Hillary got the most votes
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

hillary was a seasoned politician
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kind of crazy that this topic which was started in Dec of last year has not only persisted but even has been consistently revived as new circumstantial evidence is yet being unearthed each day it seems. What I find amusing is the political bias conspiracy theorists gravitate towards as there is much less topic in their subdivision of news as there should be given something not-as-completely-out-of-the-ordinary as this is. In fact, I'd garner this is as concrete evidence as conspiracy theorists are allotted before it becomes too mainstream. How many Trump advisors/administers have been linked to Russian connections in some way?

The argument gets especially juicy when supporters of his stop arguing no devious connection exists at all but really that we should become buddy buddy with our comrades anyways... actually. This is an actual argument. Because our administration (founded upon democratic ideals and since a global bastion of moral democracy) is in such agreement with a tyrannical leader. Idk, call this personal bias, but there seems to live some sort of connection between the Trump administration and his/its connection with the Russia government. This tin foil hat is at least not uncomfortable enough to take off any time soon.
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

In point of fact I am British and not partisan in this area but it is normal for there to be monitored back channels in all directions for each party.

Don't forget that the U.S.A shares a space station with Russia, Co-ordinates with Russia over Iraq and did a large Uranium1 deal with Russia just last year as well it's private citizens doing legal business with Russia, however Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone and possibly Gen Flynn are under the microscope right now despite previous investigations.

No-one knows the outcome but tearing your country apart or allowing the press to undermine any president does not bode well for your and therefore the worlds interests- sometimes you just have to lump it for four years.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

yeah the press needs to shut up.
Top quality poster.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@JakeyBoyTH
said
who else would they vote for? Hillary was a joke.

Admit-tingly I agree with you. Choice was between Pest or Kolera.
Dem. party pretty much did this too you, by stabbing Sanders in the back :hmm:

Hopefully the republicans will be wiped out pretty soon. If they pass the bill on healthcare later today, I guess it will be caramba all over USA, and good luck being re elected to congress if you are a republican :lol:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Would it be better if there where no contact with Russia? Imo that would B even more scary. And ppl seem to treat Russia like they where still a Communist dictatorship? The one thing I take away from this whole shenanigans, is that Democratic party wants a new cold war :huh:
All this focus on Russia, is like a smokescreen so that the American ppl dont pay attention to the horrible bills the republicans are hammering trough.
Did you know that Republicans are taken away the regulations on Wall street, that Obama sat down after the crash? (Dod Frank). Did you know that Republicans are reversing Internet Privacy Laws - so now corporations can sell data on you :shock: They are pealing away regulations on environment protection in an unpresidential aggressive manner https://youtu.be/yAjmWiCTZJs
The Dem accusations on the Russian connection, is very, very "week sauce" :unsure: All this "smoke" makes ppl think there is a fire somewhere :?:

Take a look at this video, - you tell me :?: :?:
phpBB [video]