AOE3 Players IRL

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: AOE3 Players IRL

Post by dicktator_ »

pecelot hasn't even been a mod for a single day and you guys are already attacking him. Give him a fucking chance. From my experience he seems to be a nice guy.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

Jerom wrote:Good to see the basement folks continuing their efforts to make esoc a worse place. You fine folks are really what nobody needs in their life.

Jerom. with his over generalizations again.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Jerom wrote:Then why are you openly attacking someone that just decided to help out a forum. Moderating isnt fun really, and you and cheadar make it much worse by continuously challenging and harassing moderators.

I have literally no clue why you are unbanned. Youve had a million chances to change and never have showed that your personality has even the tiniest bit of depth required to behave like a normal person on a forum, or at least not like the most annoying troll ever. Its extremely sad that you are that limited in your behaviour and extremely confusing that people think you could change.

"Openly attacking" he's just taking part in the thread. It's all in good fun
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Jerom wrote:Its a good thing it has led people to like you as a person. Im sure you have many close friends in the aoe community and are getting a lot out of the time you spend here.

I love this forums my hours spent here are the most fulfilling
Top quality poster.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

IRL I bet Metis gets a big blow just about every day.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

From the wind.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

pecelot wrote:Mitoe would work at a lumber camp

For the love of all that is good in this world please just give me a boring desk job instead D:
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Mitoe wrote:
pecelot wrote:Mitoe would work at a lumber camp

For the love of all that is good in this world please just give me a boring desk job instead D:

Although I've never done more than cutting down and clearing dead trees, myself, my family has had a long history in the lumber industry. My great great grandfather opened a sawmill after he fought in the Civil War. The mill was built in the Choctaw Nation, long before it was called "Southeastern Oklahoma."

That mill has operated for a hundred and fifty years. Although commercial operations ceased a few years back, I have cousins who still run some of the machinery for personal logging use. Mills are dangerous and the old ones were especially so. Around the turn of the 20th century, one of my grandpa's cousins was killed when he got caught in a drive belt.

I recently bought a new chainsaw. Here's the model I got. While it's not big enough for commercial use, I highly recommend it for the homeowner who has some trees to clear on his own property. It's both powerful and really lightweight.

http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-490
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:Then why are you openly attacking someone that just decided to help out a forum. Moderating isnt fun really, and you and cheadar make it much worse by continuously challenging and harassing moderators.

I have literally no clue why you are unbanned. Youve had a million chances to change and never have showed that your personality has even the tiniest bit of depth required to behave like a normal person on a forum, or at least not like the most annoying troll ever. Its extremely sad that you are that limited in your behaviour and extremely confusing that people think you could change.

"Openly attacking" he's just taking part in the thread. It's all in good fun

https://youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28?t=15s
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

evilcheadar wrote:I'd imagine pecelot sits on the comp for long periods of time, harassing people on the internet. Much like he does to me on the aoe3 subreddit.

lol, you deserve to be bashed there, you just post BS mainly or promote your podcast that hasn't been updated since forever
and we even talk sometimes on Twitch, I'm not that mad at you, despite all the reason saying that I clearly should
iNcog wrote:welcome back @Jerom

Ninja! :pop: :pop: :pop:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:
pecelot wrote:The number of moderators has remained unchanged ^_^

you should be a good mod

RIP jerom, he burned out

welcome back @Jerom

Im officially still kinda media team but I will be stopping with that too soon I think.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

pecelot wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:I'd imagine pecelot sits on the comp for long periods of time, harassing people on the internet. Much like he does to me on the aoe3 subreddit.

lol, you deserve to be bashed there, you just post BS mainly or promote your podcast that hasn't been updated since forever
and we even talk sometimes on Twitch, I'm not that mad at you, despite all the reason saying that I clearly should
iNcog wrote:welcome back @Jerom

Ninja! :pop: :pop: :pop:

Cheadar can certainly deserve a bashing from time to time, but I don't think he ever deserves death wished upon him.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

That was clearly a bit over the top, but still you guys gave the public a lot of reason to detest you. You're not that innocent either actually, after that ISIS thread...
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

pecelot wrote:That was clearly a bit over the top, but still you guys gave the public a lot of reason to detest you. You're not that innocent either actually, after that ISIS thread...

I'm just saying everyone should try to be civil, which is what I do irl. I've never wished death on anyone, and I hope everyone on the forums can agree that it's a bad thing to do.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

You're a little kid that tries to push buttons and then makes a big deal about it while acting mature himself. Im glad to have met you in my life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Im officially still kinda media team but I will be stopping with that too soon I think.

take the time to relax & travel. visit the different sections of ESOC and shitpost your merry way through them. you'll find many engaging discussions and funny memes. the best part is that you no longer care about conformity: it's not your problemo anymore

im just going to make ear go away.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

why did the ear not become mod when jerom stepped down?
Top quality poster.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

iNcog wrote:I am ESOC Ninja if you want, we can negotiate a contract if you'd like someone ...removed.

Please do not encourage violence or death to anyone on ESOC. Not sure where all this hatred is coming from but it can't continue.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Laurence Drake wrote:why did the ear not become mod when jerom stepped down?

because he's the most annoying person on the forums that just lives to try to annoy and trigger people or to disrupt the forums by making shitthreads.

Well I guess he also uses the forums for his personal blog because nobody would otherwise seemingly read it.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:why did the ear not become mod when jerom stepped down?

because he's the most annoying person on the forums that just lives to try to annoy and trigger people or to disrupt the forums by making shitthreads.

Well I guess he also uses the forums for his personal blog because nobody would otherwise seemingly read it.

The personal attacks on me and Cheadar are getting ridiculous. Why is this acceptable?