my first encounter smoking greens

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

my first encounter smoking greens

Post by spanky4ever »

First of all - I wound never use M- if it was not for medical use.
I got my first supply yesterday - with a couscous not -"this is strong shit" - "be careful".
I rolled up my first joint - after watching youtubes best! And after midnight when I could not get any rest - or sleep (I sometimes have a hard time finding the state you have to be in to find sleep) - I light up my first joint! After everyone is asleep - I was brave enough to light it out of my cellar window!
After half a joint - I felt nothing at all- I got back to my chair and scrolled some eso games. THEN - something started creeping up on me - I started to feel kind of dizzy - next I had problem executing reflexes into acual reflexes - I was kind of 10 seconds away from reflex - to executing the reflex! that is a strange feeling!
The videos i use to watch - and the news that use to be existing to me - suddenly got to much of a hazel to even be bother to watch. I watched some videos I seldom find interesting at all.
To be frank - I got slow - uninterested in everything - and could not be bother with anything :devilrazz:
All this time - I had to tell myself - that this "high" will not kill me - cos it was kind of scary :ugly:
The happy story is: I got a far better sleep than I could have had without the M. - after the scare and getting kind of used to the feel.
But - This will never be my drug!
How can anyone think this is good??
I will use it in very small dose - if I have serious sleeping problems! I will never recommend it if your drunk - cos then I would have been unconscious :export:

BE CAREFULL - THE GREENS CAN BE VERY STONK :devilrazz:
I guess some mods will want to remove this thread - But it really is not a promoting one for weed- more the ope sit :!:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Re: my first encounter smoking greens

Post by gh0st »

So you found the way to heaven!! Congrats.. :flowers:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Did you read my post @gh0st It was more like a nightmare - with a happy ending - I got to sleep bette :export:
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

iwillspankyou wrote:Did you read my post @gh0st It was more like a nightmare -

It maybe happened because you smoked for the first time, and that too alone, and maybe you had negative thoughts about it being scary or something. I am sure if you smoke joint with friends in a jolly mood, it would be complete opposite and you'll have some of the best times!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

tbo Im pretty scared! A "higt" that get you so un interested to everything - is kind of scary if many ppl do it!@Goodspeed :ohmy:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

:hmm: You may have smoked a little too much for a first time. Also not sure if you rolled a pure joint but the combination with tobacco can really kill your high, at least it does for me since I don't smoke cigarettes.
I get super interested in everything when high, interesting that you got the opposite effect.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

My first high was also weird but it wasn't bad. I was watching a video and it started feeling like it was timeless and it could never end.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3meOaerelu0[/video]

But then the next ones were crap because the stuff was bad, so I stopped smoking.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote::hmm: You may have smoked a little too much for a first time. Also not sure if you rolled a pure joint but the combination with tobacco can really kill your high, at least it does for me since I don't smoke cigarettes.
I get super interested in everything when high, interesting that you got the opposite effect.

I dont smoke cigarettes (I vape) guess it was to much - only half a cig though :huh: Didn't feel anything- but then the wourld started to get a bit of- egde. very stange :cry:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

That's it for today, folks! Next week we will broadcast the episode we've all been waiting for - Adventures of iwillspankyou: DMT.
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

iNcog wrote:Well if it's only your first time maybe it's too early to say it's bad. gl though!

I got a good night sleep - and that was my op - so I wouldn not say its bad (but it was surprizing! :huh: :huh:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I should have made narrative of the enc outer - it was really strange and scary 2.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Im a noob - and that was my first try with the green! From this point of view I cannot understand what the big deal is about the "weed"- it just makes you "not caring" about anything!
If your are a easily scared person - do not try this?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

It's probably shit, kinda the same way ethanol is shit. Drugs like psilocybin and DMT are probably more interesting.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Goodspeed wrote::hmm: You may have smoked a little too much for a first time. Also not sure if you rolled a pure joint but the combination with tobacco can really kill your high, at least it does for me since I don't smoke cigarettes.

I dont smoke cigarettes (I vape) guess it was to much - only half a cig though :huh: Didn't feel anything- but then the wourld started to get a bit of- egde. very stange :cry:
The dosage varies per person and if it's strong stuff half a joint can go a long way. Try again but in small steps. It takes about 5 min to kick in so if you don't feel anything by then smoke some more, etc.
I've had bad trips but usually for me it's the paranoia. I start contemplating the choices I made recently in life and at work and how I totally messed up :unsure:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Gendarme do you know what you are talking about?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:Im a noob - and that was my first try with the green! From this point of view I cannot understand what the big deal is about the "weed"- it just makes you "not caring" about anything!
If your are a easily scared person - do not try this?
When high I get immersed in wikipedia and find even the dumbest youtube videos hilarious. I also have a ton more fun playing games that I otherwise don't enjoy.
I think your not caring may have more to do with the fact that you had a bad trip than the drug itself. You really should give it another chance ;)
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

i have reported you to the cyber police AND the internet police
Top quality poster.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Goodspeed what is the UP? I just felt I was "not related" to anything - and really sloooooooow! I am a vaper and I did not stop to put my "on" thil I burnd the cotton (never happend before)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Goodspeed I have some more - but scared to use it
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Ethanol and marijuana is extremely common, so it's easy to see that they are shitty most of the time. I haven't tried psychedelics, but I have seen my friend high on LSD, and he's shared his experiences as well.

I see drugs as something that should be used situationally, for a decent purpose. Getting drunk/high on MDMA and partying, or smoking weed and doing nothing but sit on a coach getting drunk strikes me as extremely useless - at least if it's done regularly. Drinking ayahausca or taking LSD to go on a mental adventure getting "new experiences", thinking about things you've never thought of before can be very interesting (this goes for ethanol as well, but in general it's not used this way).

But since I have no actual experience, I inserted "probably" in my post above. Here's an interesting video (10 minutes): [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxY5gw7Hb68[/video]
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

The effects (dizziness, not caring about anything) you're describing are familiar. Among my friends group that would be described as stoned as opposed to high. Did you by any chance feel sort of glued to your chair or had the feeling you were sinking into it? Lying down with eyes closed can feel really strange too.
If you don't like that effect in particular then perhaps you have the wrong weed strain. Effects can differ quite a lot, I prefer the "mind high" (what I described in my last post) myself.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Goodspeed I have some more - but scared to use it
Just don't put as much in the joint and start slow. Not much can go wrong that way
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Goodspeed surly I will - the way I will use it if to get "some fucking sleep" :blush:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

:hmm: You have trouble sleeping otherwise?
A shitty side effect of weed is that you stop dreaming, or at least don't dream as vividly