ESO: Wout
Game: AoE Online

13 Feb 2018, 23:32

Judge a game by gameplay not graphics :/
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

13 Feb 2018, 23:35

There are tons of games with art styles similar to AOEO. Are there other aspects of the game that annoy you?
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

14 Feb 2018, 02:20

Zutazuta wrote:There are tons of games with art styles similar to AOEO. Are there other aspects of the game that annoy you?

Cash grab freemium bs.... They banned me for my account name almost right away "PimpSpace" was my fuckin nickname in highschool and they banned that...
Mexico cG_CuRe
Crossbow

14 Feb 2018, 02:32

It might be to complicated for you, you need dropoff buildings!
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

14 Feb 2018, 02:37

TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:There are tons of games with art styles similar to AOEO. Are there other aspects of the game that annoy you?

Cash grab freemium bs.... They banned me for my account name almost right away "PimpSpace" was my fuckin nickname in highschool and they banned that...

You just need to buy civs. The price of the civs combined is less than most AAA titles (and you can even earn them for free). PvP is also free. If you like single player there is loads more content available than any other Age game. As for your name, that has less to do with the gameplay and I would hope would be a separate issue when evaluating the "fun factor" in a game.
Dragoon

14 Feb 2018, 02:43

cG_CuRe wrote:It might be to complicated for you, you need dropoff buildings!

geeze you people are crazy! No wonder Trump is building the wall!

User was banned for this post, other posts, and for smurfing.
Dragoon

14 Feb 2018, 02:44

Zutazuta wrote:

You just need to buy civs. The price of the civs combined is less than most AAA titles (and you can even earn them for free). PvP is also free. If you like single player there is loads more content available than any other Age game. As for your name, that has less to do with the gameplay and I would hope would be a separate issue when evaluating the "fun factor" in a game.

I wouldn't compare AOEO to a AAA title lol.... This game really is far off base from AOE3 anyways and that is my main reason.
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

14 Feb 2018, 06:18

I would. Either way, you should have started with that point. I agree, they are very different games and some people may not enjoy elements of one or the other.
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher
ESO: Wout

14 Feb 2018, 10:17

Zutazuta wrote:

What are you guys talking about? AOEO is completely free to play nowadays.
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

14 Feb 2018, 15:49

I know, but it’s more relevant to compare it to when it last had official support.

Forum Info

Return to “General”